Diary 2013 - 2014 lipotrim to cc

View attachment 112189View attachment 112190

ok two pics of me (i managed to sort it out). first was taken in january this year at sister in laws birthday party (im the one sat behind the boy with glasses if you hadnt guessed) and had hit about 16 stone. the second is of me taken yesterday in london weighing 11st 6 1/2lbs.

quite scary to think they are the same person (and shaming)

h x

omg and wow Harriet.......i think if i knew the January you, I would walk past you on the street now!! Major difference, well done xx

My liporim diary with before and almost after pics

U look amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

omg and wow Harriet.......i think if i knew the January you, I would walk past you on the street now!! Major difference, well done xx

thanks sinead!

h x

View attachment 112189View attachment 112190

ok two pics of me (i managed to sort it out). first was taken in january this year at sister in laws birthday party (im the one sat behind the boy with glasses if you hadnt guessed) and had hit about 16 stone. the second is of me taken yesterday in london weighing 11st 6 1/2lbs.

quite scary to think they are the same person (and shaming)

h x

Wowww, You look absolutely amazing.. All your hard work has really paid off well done :)

well the scales shifted a bit this morning which is nice. its just soooo sloooowwww now :)

h x

Sunday afternoon and im now counting down the days to refeeding. I get weighed tomorrow and im not expecting much of a loss but anything is better than nothing i guess! Trying hard not to panic about eating again soon but i am

so 3lbs off this week making me 157.5lbs, 5.5lbs from goal. its really really hard now. thank god im in my last week....phew!

h x

Last edited:
I bet you are excited now you are so close x

hiya, yes excited but also scared to death ill mess up, not with the refeeding but maintaining. thats why im going to stick around here for a month or two afterwards to keep an eye on things

h x

I did 4 3/4 miles last night. I'm pleased that I did it cause I've beaten my latest by 1/2k but wow it was hard going, mainly because I was running between two school girls and I felt like I used to, fat old and frumpy. Not pleasant at all and I had to give myself a good talking to to even keep going. I did though :) that was an achievement I reckon!

the scales moved again this mowning, not much to go now! ;)

h x

Youll be making dorset even prettier with your presence lovely, well done on a successful campaign so far xx

ah arent you lovely xxx thank you! thats brightened my day :)

h x

scales shifted again this morning, at this rate i will almost meet my target on Monday...size 8 now fit as general, my size 10 jeans are actually baggy (not that im complaining but my arse is disappearing) lol

h x

so weigh in tomorrow morning. i refeed tomorrow and to say excited and nervous would just about sum up my emotions at the moment :)

i will take full advice from the chemist this time. shes advised to keep going back for a few weeks to keep an eye on my weight and im happy about this. last time i just got to goal and didnt go back (when i was going to the other place). i was ok for six months then it all went downhill so im going to do what im advised this time.

im going use the maintenance stuff to help me along too for a while at least. ive decided to put on here everything which i eat so can refer back to it and maybe help someone else along the way (if anyone else is reading my diary) :)

im also going to drink about 3lts a day too, every day as im sure ill miss it now if i dont and i also know that sometimes we can confuse hungry feels with just needing a drink so i want to sort that out too.

ok, im ready, lets do this lol

h x

Good luck Harriet! :)

Good luck everyone!

3 1/2 lbs off, 2 to goal. was worth all the effort after all :) this week has been hell. so very difficult. all ive thought about is coming off and eating. even watching my beloved cookery programmes has been difficult at times and theyve been my lifesaver.

still not moaning. here now and about to start refeed:D:D

wish me luck please!

h x

Last edited:
just been out and bought a few supplies for the local health food shop namely a few herbs, spices, my favourite mint tea, a tub of dairy free vanilla icecream (thats for making a receipe for christmas pudding icecream i saw on tv yesterday and gonna adapt it), tofu etc. i LOVE tofu especially the flavoured kind ie with basil, pesto or olives, yummy.

ive only had one shake today so far. i had to take some more Dulcolax last night and my stomach was in bits this morning, it felt like it was trying to turn itself inside out :( going to the loo once a week is no fun at all and ill be very glad when i can go normally again. how you can become addicted to laxatives i do not know :(

so anyway, im getting a delivery from the supermarket again this evening and im going to have either a turkey steak or some tofu with the suggested salad veggies on the refeed list; lettuce, cucumber, celery, pepper, etc with some balsamic vinegar. im really looking for to it :)

h x

Back