Diary 2013 - 2014 lipotrim to cc

so day 1
i had 2 chocolate shakes and dinner, turkey steak, red onion, lettuce, cucumber, celery, pepper, alfafa sprouts and balsamic vinegar and god was it lovely

my tummy didnt know what was going on and was giving out hungry signals so i took the dog out for a walk. after a while they disappeared. i think some of that was that id hardly drunk anything yesterday because it was so manic at work so i made up for it when i got in and drank 3lts before went to bed (i was up twice in the night but hey ho lol)

so this is day 2. im going to keep doing day 2 until saturday morning when ill go to day three, elongate those days as i see fit and carry out like that til ive lost these last couple of pounds. i know it doesnt really matter but i feel i need to get below 11 st to my goal of 10.12 then ill feel content that ive given myself 2lbs leeway if that makes sense :)

i had the chocolate whip with soya milk this morning which im sure was nice but i had to eat in such a hurry it didnt really touch the sides lol

i made up a salad as yesterday pretty much but with firm smoked tofu and with balsamic vinegar again for taste and it smells yummy. same again tonight only with different protein :) sigh..... :)

h x

so day 1
i had 2 chocolate shakes and dinner, turkey steak, red onion, lettuce, cucumber, celery, pepper, alfafa sprouts and balsamic vinegar and god was it lovely

my tummy didnt know what was going on and was giving out hungry signals so i took the dog out for a walk. after a while they disappeared. i think some of that was that id hardly drunk anything yesterday because it was so manic at work so i made up for it when i got in and drank 3lts before went to bed (i was up twice in the night but hey ho lol)

so this is day 2. im going to keep doing day 2 until saturday morning when ill go to day three, elongate those days as i see fit and carry out like that til ive lost these last couple of pounds. i know it doesnt really matter but i feel i need to get below 11 st to my goal of 10.12 then ill feel content that ive given myself 2lbs leeway if that makes sense :)

i had the chocolate whip with soya milk this morning which im sure was nice but i had to eat in such a hurry it didnt really touch the sides lol

i made up a salad as yesterday pretty much but with firm smoked tofu and with balsamic vinegar again for taste and it smells yummy. same again tonight only with different protein :) sigh..... :)

h x

Good luck with your refeed! I can't wait to eat food again, but I have a long way to go yet! Let us know how you get on x

i had to eat my lunch in two goes. it was hard going. that firm tofu is really unforgiving :) feel better now its all gone though :)

ready for my visit to the gym later now

h x

Good luck with your refeed! I can't wait to eat food again, but I have a long way to go yet! Let us know how you get on x

ill keep writing it all down, every day :)

h x

omg.....ive just bought a lovely skirt from the local charity shop. i live in a very wealthy area with several private schools. anyway, this is an armani skirt and its fantastic, you can see its hardly been worn. it says its a size 2? well no idea what that is but looked big enough so i got it. ive just tried it on, its a little snug but is fine. anyway i looked up that size on the armani website...thats an american 2 and uk is equivalent to a size 6! HOLY **** ..ive never been this small in my entire life. even when i was growing up i was always on the bigger side though not as a teenager i know. god.

im sorry, im just in total shock

​h x

Last edited:
:D its great getting sexier isnt it :D
I hope you enjoy your new skirt, I cant wait to get a whole pile of clothes myself.

Armani too - get you xx

its probably one of the yummy mummys around here but who cares, i got a bargain lol :)

h x

That's amazing! I can't imagine ever being that small, well done you!

omg.....ive just bought a lovely skirt from the local charity shop. i live in a very wealthy area with several private schools. anyway, this is an armani skirt and its fantastic, you can see its hardly been worn. it says its a size 2? well no idea what that is but looked big enough so i got it. ive just tried it on, its a little snug but is fine. anyway i looked up that size on the armani website...thats an american 2 and uk is equivalent to a size 6! HOLLY **** ..ive never been this small in my entire life. even when i was growing up i was always on the bigger size though not as a teenager i know. god.

im sorry, im just in total shock

​h x

OMG harriett you must be ecstatic!!!!! You really deserve that size 6 well done :happy096:

thanks crazi makeup and abbz, i know mad isnt it. i would say that its cause the skirt is cut big and it might be but its a very figure hugging skirt so im not so sure. i tried it on again this morning without the thick woolly tights i was wearing yesterday to ward off the cold and it fits lovely now.

ok heres another thing. ive been doing day 2 for the last few days. im going onto day 3 tomorrow (saturday as that is what i had intended to do) i was hoping to lose the last 3lbs making me 10st 12lbs (was 11st 1lb) this morning i hopped on the scales and i am 10st 9.5lbs ..........WHAT? that says ive lost 5 1/2 lbs since monday?????!!

thing is my scales are exactly the same at the chemist bar 1/2lb so they are pretty accurate. im not sure whats going on there. hopefully it will balance itself out when im eating other things. what do you all think?

h x

Well done Harriet2 a fantastic achievement. I loved reading your posts. I am only starting you give me motivation.

Well done Harriet2 a fantastic achievement. I loved reading your posts. I am only starting you give me motivation.

Thanks mazzy. It definately helps to update everything even if its not totally consistent lolol

h x

So get weighed tomorrow. I'm not sure what they're gonna say as I've lost a fair bit this week, goodness how?!

eating food is both fantastic and scary. I'm doing everything by the book other than elongating the days a bit. I'm doing this to give my body time to get used to the new foods I'm eating. Yesterday I had to add potato and either natural yogurt or ff fromage frais. I halved the amount of potato for a start and I'm glad I did. I had stomach ache for hours afterwards and I know it would have been far worse if I'd eaten the 8oz spud they recommended. Today much better. I had a fish fillet, 2 tables of finely cut up boiled broccoli, 4oz of new potatoes and a tiny bit of natural yogurt on the potatoes. What can I say but it was absolutely scrummy and a total pleasure to sit down with my OH and eat almost the same thing as him :). I'm going to do this day (3) until Wednesday then introduce the next lot of foods.

i have real problems with certain foods so this is definately helping me.

i took Heidi our boxer out for a run today along an old railway line. We covered 3.21 miles and she's been asleep in her bed pretty much ever since lolook enough rambling. Will update tomorrow

h x

Last edited:
so -6lbs this week. totally gobsmacked really as im eating ok. i know im eeking out the days a bit more but even so..oh well never mind. its better than putting 6lbs on!

im doing day 3 until tuesday then changing that day to day 4 then speeding things up a bit so only two days per day after that. im away at the very beginning of dec and also the week after that for a long weekend so i need to get things sorted out a bit more. im thinking of asking to bulk buy some maintenance stuff too before the end of the year, particularly if they are going to put the price of LT up at the beginning of 2014. if i buy enough to keep me going for several weeks afterwards hopefully i will be able to substitute them for normal breakfast, something that equally fills me up and doesnt scream 'special diet' at me as it does at the moment' lol

im still glugging down the water btw. im having at least 3 lts a day more as im often very thirsty now if i dont plus i have a small glass of caffeine free diet coke once a day which is enough and mixing up the teas a bit now as well. its lovely to be able to drink something different :)

update. the chemist told me i should be eating more so will make sure i have enough each day. ive been having the minimum cause of stomach cramps i experienced with eating the potato but that seems to be gone now. i had 4oz of potato this evening, sliced up then dry fried in a pan with balsamic vinegar and spicy seasoning..omg it was amazing, just enough and filling. also had fish fillet and the usual salad with:) a small glass of caffeine free coke and 31/2lts of water makes up the total food and drink of what ive had.

im having a bagel tomorrow, fruit, yogurt etc etc. sounds good to me!

h x

Last edited:
Well done hunny
another sexy six pounds off - yippee

:)

I'd be happy with 2 or three this week after two weeks of misbehaving,faff and stagnation on my home scales.
I have been 100% now for a few days so hopefully be ok though I have a long planned meal out booked in for Thursday with my best friend.

see how things go :) x

it seems to go in waves doesnt it. it starts off hard, gets easier, then once you hit double figures of the number of weeks youve been on LT it gets harder again, plus extremely boring :) i feel for you. best you can do is like you doing isnt it, go straight back on once youve deviated a bit. im sure as long as you stick to high protein stuff yourll be fine. whens your weighing in day again?

h x

Should be Saturday but I am considerin Thursday as its the morning before my meal, but it would mean going to work a bit later - should be fine as I am up a lot of hours at the moment anyway.
I am not sure, I might just grit my teeth and fire on till Saturday with a steak or something in between :S - avoid starters and puds and it should be ok.

Its 'that' season now isnt it where it gets tricky to TFR 100% due to all of the parties coming in, I have sat through a few in the past couple of weeks with my water but I am not sure I can hold out for the whole season.
Whatever happens Ill be scale watching like a hawk and damage limiting as I want another 5 off yet :)

x

and with that determination you will do it :)

h x

im feeling much more myself today for some reason. perhaps my body is starting to get used to my eating food again, i hope so. i had to take more dulcolax again last night though, that hasnt changed yet. ill be glad when that bit gets itself sorted out :)

off to the gym later to do my long run. i work off cards which the gym instructor does for me (no charge which is nice!) so will do what they say sort of but i want to hit 8k sometime this week, maybe today see how i feel. makes me feel excited to think im increasing it a bit, bit sad i know lol

so today to eat ive had the chocolate whip with soya milk for brekkie
lunch ive got a bagel with tuna mixed with a tsp of soya yogurt, watercress, tomato and radish and a soya yogurt.
evening im having chicken mashed potato and salad and afterwards a pomegranate. yummy!

(oh and btw, my weight went down again overnight. yesterday i was 149 1/4lbs, now exactly 149. didnt think noting a 1/4lb was worth it tbh but im surprised its still dropping).

h x

Last edited:
Well done honey, I cant wait to hit goal - only a few more months to go lol :D

just got to keep in mind that you will have a break over christmas which will be great and yourll have a fantastic time and then can get back in the right frame of mind in the new year and nail that goal in double quick time :)

h x

yesterday was busy. we went to southampton to help eldest daughter clean up the shared house she lives in with three other slobs. it was horrible but after several hours the place was spotless. some people live like pigs and it is disgusting. rant over lol

i weighed yesterday morning. my weight has dropped another lb taking me to 148lbs. this morning its the same.

yesterday i ate:
brekkie - chocolate whip with soya milk
lunch - onion bagel with 1 tsp soya yogurt, salad and salmon fillet and soya fruit yogurt
dinner - mixed salad with hard boiled egg (not eaten egg for years but was starving!), chopped up potato and one chicken leg (bought from waitrose on the way home)...got home and also had an orange.

ive started using myfitnesspal again just to log an idea of how many calories im eating a day and with exercise etc. its very interesting..

i ate about 1200 calories yesterday. it says i need 1700 a day to maintain my weight. try as i might i cant eat more at the moment as my stomach complains when its full now. now this is great. im not going to overeat am i but how am i going to get more calories into me when im not eating rubbish any more. today im at the gym again and will burn off more calories and cant overeat ..the thought of doing that makes me feel ill.

so what to do??

Last edited:
I would imagine you'll be able to eat a bit more over the next few weeks when your stomach stretches a little now you are eating again. If you really need extra calories could you try nibbling a few biscuits? I know they aren't the healthiest thing but they will up your calorie count until can stomach another small meal or something.

Back