Diary 2013 - 2014 lipotrim to cc

I would imagine you'll be able to eat a bit more over the next few weeks when your stomach stretches a little now you are eating again. If you really need extra calories could you try nibbling a few biscuits? I know they aren't the healthiest thing but they will up your calorie count until can stomach another small meal or something.

im not sure biscuits are a good idea for me but yeah i imagine my stomach will get a bit bigger over time and ill have something else. ive downloaded receipes for protein rich bars which you have after exercise and ive already ordered the vegan powder online so will try that i think and thatll put my calorie intake up and mean im not eating rubbish either :) thanks though :)

h x

this evening i had about 900 calories still to eat before i go to bed after my exercise. this is stupid. i had a packet of 2 vegan peanut butter cups ive had in the fridge for about 6 weeks, omg they were scrummy. i cant get them in the shops around here only online so im safe that i cant just go buy more when i want lol once or twice a year as a treat is good :) that put the calories up a bit (by 260;))

for dinner i had a chicken leg with 2oz iinstant mashed potato mixed with spring onion and tiny bit of sweetcorn and a small salad. afterwards 6fl soya plain yogurt and 2oz red grapes.yummy :)

h x

It's so interesting reading about your refeed experience Harriet and I love your idea of stretching the days out a bit more. You are doing it in your time & what is right for you. It's fab that you are still losing weight on refeed :) As long as you feel well and healthy ..sounds like you are doing brilliant ..and congrats on fantastic weight loss.

It's so interesting reading about your refeed experience Harriet and I love your idea of stretching the days out a bit more. You are doing it in your time & what is right for you. It's fab that you are still losing weight on refeed :) As long as you feel well and healthy ..sounds like you are doing brilliant ..and congrats on fantastic weight loss.

thank you that is nice of you to say :)
yes all going well. i feel much more like myself now. its taken a good week to feel like that but definately getting there. i thought that doing it this way will be more gentle on my body and give it time to get used to the foods it hasnt had for such a long time :)

h x

scales have been jumping around all over the place in the last few days. ive been logging everything on myfitnesspal.com and im under the amount of calories every day plus exercising five days a week. it says ive put on a pound lol...yeah right. i was under 1 1/2lbs 3 days ago...WTH?

bloody scales :(

h x

so short of time today had chocolate whip for breakfast, the maintance bar and an apple for lunch. ive a calorie counted jerk chicken thing for dinner and no idea after that. exercise will walk the dog for 1/2 hr today :) thats all i have time for!

h x

so ive moved over to maintenance :) yay!!

the scales moved back to what they were before, so almost back to 148, just 1/4lb away which is fine.

im using myfitnesspal daily now. its given me a form of control which i had with using lipotrim cause thats all calorie counted and so is this. im having trouble eating enough though. im negative amount every day as i just cant eat any more than my tummy wants and i definately know now when to stop :/

i count the following for exercise: any long dog walk, long runs, runs outside and training in the gym which have calorie counters on them ie. rower, analipical machines, treadmills etc. that way i know what to put into the mfp app and its all above board. if i go for a short walk with the dog i dont bother counting it, that would be silly!

ok ive been given a total of 1690 calories to have daily.

todays food -

breakfast - either whip or maintenance bar
lunch - todays its a wholemeal seeded bagel with tofutti vegan cheese spread with 2 tsps of homemade tomato chutney, 2oz peppered mackerel fillet (all i had in the fridge this morning) and peppers, celery and an apple.
this will take me through til this evening. then ive veggie sausages to have and probably with instant mashed potato mixed with veggies of some sort and a salad then dessert (baked apple, no sugar added, with dried fruit maybe?)
after this im usually stuffed and it wont be enough calories as im out to the gym to do another 8.1k which is 5.1 miles or thereabouts and will use up around 588 apprx calories

so there you have it.

having said that, even though my weight was fluctuating this week quite a lot or so the scales said, its pretty much back to what it was this time last week which im happy about and even though i dont eat enough accordingly to mfp app, my weight has stayed the same? no i dont understand it either lol

ah well, my clothes still fit me great, i look the same as i did last week and im happy

what more could i ask for (only two things, my period back and to go to the loo without taking laxatives once a week but i know itll sort itself out eventually)

h x

I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well! And thank you for putting my mind at ease, I've been worrying about the refeed and maintenance in case I put loads of weight on. What is more important to control? Your carbs, fat or calorie intake? I'm not quite sure which is the most important

Well done anyway! x

I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well! And thank you for putting my mind at ease, I've been worrying about the refeed and maintenance in case I put loads of weight on. What is more important to control? Your carbs, fat or calorie intake? I'm not quite sure which is the most important

Well done anyway! x

according to the refeed sheet they give you you must now go low fat so that's what I've done. I don't eat bread just bagels as they don't agree with me. I'm more concerned with protein intake as I exercise a lot so I make sure I have plenty and even just made some power bars to have after a long workout..very odd ingredients but I'm willing to give it a try lol
with calorie intake I'm sticking to what myfitnesspal has indicated ... This was after inputting my weight, age, how active I am etc...I'm the same as last week and eating lots albeit healthy stuff mainly (had one or two dairy free chocolates) so what I'm doing must be working I suppose?!

youll have to speak to your chemist as we'll and see what they recommend :)

its very exciting and scary eating again and also such a relief to feel warm again :)

good luck

h x

according to the refeed sheet they give you you must now go low fat so that's what I've done. I don't eat bread just bagels as they don't agree with me. I'm more concerned with protein intake as I exercise a lot so I make sure I have plenty and even just made some power bars to have after a long workout..very odd ingredients but I'm willing to give it a try lol
with calorie intake I'm sticking to what myfitnesspal has indicated ... This was after inputting my weight, age, how active I am etc...I'm the same as last week and eating lots albeit healthy stuff mainly (had one or two dairy free chocolates) so what I'm doing must be working I suppose?!

youll have to speak to your chemist as we'll and see what they recommend :)

its very exciting and scary eating again and also such a relief to feel warm again :)

good luck

h x

Ah I see, thanks! Glad that everything is working out for you :D how have people reacted to the new you? x

everyone apart from m-i-l who hasnt even mentioned my weight loss and one set of in-laws (OH brother) have all been extremely positive and they say i look good so im taking them at their word though i did say to my OH the other day, when i look into the mirror i dont recognise the person staring back at me :)

when i wake up in the morning i immediately feel that i still have a flat stomach, hip bones and i look in the mirror when i get in the bathroom to see if ive still got my clavicals..now how mad is that..its not as if theyd disappear overnight; im logging everything i eat except for salad vegetables and im always under what i should eat cause i exercise 5 days a week...i know im being paranoid but its going to take some getting used to being a size 8 :)

im not moaning by the way, just saying how it is for me

h x

Fantastic! Yours is a very inspirational story x

so weighed on sunday and im down to 147 1/4lbs..down 2lbs since i stopped maintenance. i just cant seem to eat enough calories every day and im stuffing it in or so it feels like. i am just so full of energy its unreal. myOH is always on at me now to just relax but im always up doing something..perhaps thats it, im just burning off the calories faffing about!

weve just come back from london for an overnight stay to see a few sights and do a bit of christmas shopping. it was great if manic. so many people :) but enjoyable nonetheless.

its funny how people react to you once you are slimmer. far far more people meet your eye and speak to you over when your bigger...really and truely they do. its nice to be spoken to obviously but after being ignored for a few years it also feels a bit false. just shows how people treat someone whose bigger i suppose? i dont know

anyway back to work today and id better do some lol

h x

Last edited:
Unfortunately some people are shallow and judge others on appearance. I'm usually open to anyone new I meet and see what kind if person they are, and generally don't care what size/race/sex/age someone is - I'll judge them based on if they are an arsehole or not.

Unfortunately some people are shallow and judge others on appearance. I'm usually open to anyone new I meet and see what kind if person they are, and generally don't care what size/race/sex/age someone is - I'll judge them based on if they are an arsehole or not.

same here and i love your comment lol

h x

So later this morning I'm off to local disused railway track which has been transformed into a gravelled walk which goes on for many miles. It's obviously pretty much flat. We're all dressing up as santa, 150 of us and parading through the town before embarking on just over 3k (3.2 miles) runners, walkers, people on horseback and cyclists...should be interesting lol
if I can work it out I'll try to post a pic later on :). It's run by the local rotary club and for Dorset air ambulance so all for a good cause. There's even mince pies, ginger bread men and glu Wien afterwards, yummy lol

ill post up finishing time too

h x

weighed this morning and its up 1/2lb since last week. i think i can cope with that :D

h x

talking to myself again lol

i went to the gym last night and ended up running almost 10k so pleased with that. id had lots of protein rich food at lunchtime (which i wasnt aware of til i logged onto MFP) and that definately made a difference. note to self...def do that again before a long run :)

m-i-l mentioned yesterday, 'do you have new glasses, your looking different today' WTF is that all about lolol

h x

Love reading this H :) Your glasses probably look bigger on your face now with the weight gone! I know mine do lol.

Congrats on doing the Santa Run too! I was out on Sunday morning supporting a few friends :)

Back