Diary 39 lbs to shift

Morning girls,

Woke up feeling really hungry, but nothing seems appetising. What flavours do you guys like?

Tried to answer this but it didn't work or at least I don't think it did?
Choc all variety and strawberry then oriental soup! Don't like any others!
What did u have? Xx

I am at my boyfriend's parents and only brought soup and porridge with me :(
I had oriental chilli soup last night it was ok, better than the spicy tomato I think.
But, I won't be quick to judge the tomato and will try it again :)

Are we allowed to add extra herbs?

I really like the oriental one but none of the others! Think I can add chillie powder ?
Xx

Day 4, done my ketosis stick and all positive! Not hungry at all and have froze my morning shake so can't wait to tuck into it in an hr or so, I love the banana, choc and mint choc, does ne1 have the soups? If so what r they like? X

Frozen tetra sounds nice my throat is sore xx

I girls I had the apple&cinnamon porridge and then chicken&mushroom soup
Not really liking the chicken&mushroom soup and the apple&cinnamon was ok.
Feel really miserable and missing food a lot. Thinking should I switch to a different diet, not sure why I am feeling so moody. Regretting my CWP choices think I will have to get more chocolate shakes in :) next time

I'm gonna have to go to bed feel rotten with sore throat and freezing! On the plus side not hungry- got a new kindle today to keep my occupied on a night :)
Hope ur all being good this Saturday night! Rock and roll this diet ha xxx

Aw, well done for getting through another day! :clap: Hope you feel better tomorrow x

I am at my boyfriend's parents and only brought soup and porridge with me :(
I had oriental chilli soup last night it was ok, better than the spicy tomato I think.
But, I won't be quick to judge the tomato and will try it again :)

Are we allowed to add extra herbs?

Yes. :)

I really like the oriental one but none of the others! Think I can add chillie powder ?
Xx

Yep, you can add up to a level teaspoon of chilli or curry powder a day (though check the ingredients for any hidden sugar). :)

Thanks lily ! How R u getting on- have u got a diary ? This app on my phone is pants I need to log on laptop to have a good luck about the site x

Yes I have. :) It's not hugely inspirational as I've been faffing about for a while but I've been a very good girl for 3 days now. ;) SS with no tweaks. It's "Lily's Diary - Born Again (Cambridge Weight Plan) Virgin". :D

It is tonsillitis ! Haven't even managed quarter of a tetra swallowing razor blades is how it feels. Going bk to bed not sure I can even go to work tomorrow I hate ringing in sick! always feel like I'm lying xx

This is day six and although I've not cheated I've not had anything to eat since lunch time Saturday . My bf is gonna make me a scrambled egg as nearly fainted just now and need some food as the tablets I'm taking are playing havoc with my tummy. Hoping I don't come out of ketosis. Still have no appetite but the thought of a shake is making me gag! So is the thought of an egg but need some nutrients . Have drank 500ml of water in the last 2 hours I was so thirsty but couldn't even swallow that ! Hope these anti biots kick in soon :-( xx

Day 6 for me too, went back to work and I sit next to someone who has the fastest metabolism ever! 6 sandwiches he ate today! I just need to get to Friday so I can get weighed and then maybe go to SS+ as I haven't ate a thing since wed! Hope u feel better soon! It's so hard but will all be worth it xx

Hello god I kno those types of people! So unfair!

I got weighed lost 9lbs but still ill and considering having a few days of add a meal . Not seen my counsellor as I bought 2 weeks but I text her and she said it might b best to help fight infection. Have a new anti biotic today as my last one made me sick :-(
Xxx

Try not to reflect too much on this, I got weighed yesterday, lost 11 and 1/2lbs and ate 3 roses chocolates! A little tip I do with my kids, wen I give them their tea I also give them a bottle of washing up liquid, so when they r finished they put fairy liquid on the left overs so I can't eat it! Stupid I know but I'm the same for eating the left overs, xx

Back