Diary 39 lbs to shift

Right after another bout of tonsilitus I have decided enough is enough! I need to sort my act out!
Every night I lay in bed envisaging how lovely it would b to be thinner ! And I'm gonna get there! I have just under 12 weeks!

Started the day with a glass of water 2 Ibuprofen and a tetra! I'm at work and have a 9 hour shift ahead of me today and tomorrow! This would b great if we were busy but its pretty much dead!

Got to do this and no messing about! Ill never b happy till I'm thinner I'm stopping myself being happy by eating crap!

Have had a good day 2litres of water 3 products and a can of zero but getting a bad headache! Gonna get tucked up and watch vampire diaries for an hour then bed! Weigh in say hoping to lose minimum of 3 lbs ! Gained 2 today but hoping that's just night water I kno I shouldn't weigh myself!
Anyway night and keep strong xxx

Did not sleep a wink last night was 2am then 3am then 4am then 6am time to get up :-( feel ok surprisingly and positive for the day ahead!
Wasn't hungry this morn but I've had a black coffee and a coke zero! Gonna try eat 10am 1pm 4pm and if need a 4th packet 7am but only had 3 yesterday xx

Sounds like ur having a bit of a rough time, I've not done too bad, I've moved up to SS+ so that I'm getting a small meal as I was missing sitting with the boys at tea time and eating as a family, it's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow, so far I've lost 14lbs so hoping for another good loss, but my home scales seem to say differently xx

Going to kids bday party later and I'm off to pub tonight to catch up with girls! Told them I'm driving and only staying for a coke as have to be up 530 Tom morn !
Am packing a tetra and a bar in my bag for damage limitation at the party ! Currently drinking a pint of water and about to go get ready! Baby is having his nap so hopefully I've got 2 hours to myself ! Xxx

Going to kids bday party later and I'm off to pub tonight to catch up with girls! Told them I'm driving and only staying for a coke as have to be up 530 Tom morn !
Am packing a tetra and a bar in my bag for damage limitation at the party ! Currently drinking a pint of water and about to go get ready! Baby is having his nap so hopefully I've got 2 hours to myself ! Xxx

Hi Hun you are glad u are feeling better and hope you enjoy the catch up with the girls! Well done on going prepared! X

Been good all week and had a sneaky get on scales this morning! Not lost a thing! My weigh day is Tom but I've just come into totm (again) ! Gosh this month has flown . Also I've had bars this week I wonder if that's affected things? Anyone not lost with bars!? Trying not to be disheartened but I am! I wanted 3lbs off :-( xxx

Been good all week and had a sneaky get on scales this morning! Not lost a thing! My weigh day is Tom but I've just come into totm (again) ! Gosh this month has flown . Also I've had bars this week I wonder if that's affected things? Anyone not lost with bars!? Trying not to be disheartened but I am! I wanted 3lbs off :-( xxx

Hi Hun, well done for being 100% good luck with your weigh in! Yes it's surprising how quick the time flies! Don't get to disheartened I am sure you will have a loss even if small this week then bigger next as its your TOTM!

I have lost when having bars I had them this time from week one and have losses each week!

Good luck I look forward to seeing how you do x

Good luck for tomorrow... Totm does affect things... Maybe a double loss next week??? Positive thinking Hun!!! X

Half a pound! ! Well I've been good as gold so just hoping its a trick of the body! It's my big night out tonight the one I was slimming for! I'm only a stone down this month (15lb) but better than nothing! I'm having steak ! Will get bk on it Tom. Thanks ladies trying to look at my months loss and not this week. Also a stone a month is good just hope my losses increase xxx

Half a pound! ! Well I've been good as gold so just hoping its a trick of the body! It's my big night out tonight the one I was slimming for! I'm only a stone down this month (15lb) but better than nothing! I'm having steak ! Will get bk on it Tom. Thanks ladies trying to look at my months loss and not this week. Also a stone a month is good just hope my losses increase xxx

Sorry to hear this Hun! I am sure you will have a great week this week! How you doing after your night out? X

Hello Theresa ! Didn't realise u had replied so sorry for delay! Been catching up on your diary hope ss + works well for u! I've started a new diary as my last was very negative and I've got a new non ill head on! Xxx

Back