DIARY:- CCing and exercising to become a loser!

Day 2 - 16/08/11.

Had a nice day today, apart from feeling a little guilty from eating some ice cream! Feeling a bit tired now from gym and running after little cousins! I was offered some pizza and ice cream at my Grandparents but I refused :)D) as I knew I had some Chunky vegetable soup ready at home.. :)

Exercise:- Two POP pilates videos (Youtube) and Gym -- 10 minutes of Step machine ( 103 calories), 25 minutes of bike ( 185 ) and 30 minutes of the treadmill ( 228 ). The calories are just from what the machine said, I entered my weight so should be accurate enough...

Breakfast - Two chocolate Wheatabix and 10g of Shreddies with 100ml of milk. Pure Orange Juice = 298 calories.

Lunch - Chicken salad with cheese.. = 170 calories - ishh..

Dinner - Homemade vegetable soup and Activia vanilla fat free yogurt. = 215 calories.

Snacks - 5 almonds, three brazil nuts and 30 small raisins.
Apple, banana and Alpen light, oh and a tad of ice cream..= 409 calories in snacks!

= 1092 calories..
Green tea at 8pm then a early night for me :) Feel free to post.

Cinema tomorrow, hoping I have the will power to dodge the junk! :D

Day 3 - 17/08/11.

TOTM has arrived, what joy. :( feel tired and sluggish today, went to cinema and was naughty... had two handfuls(ish) of sweet popcorn. D: I did refuse a Mcdonald's though so I am pretty proud. Had no energy when I came back but dragged myself upto gym for 40 minutes, went on the cross trainer, leg machine and this ab twister machine.. This morning I done a pilates video so hopefully this will be enough D:

Exercise:- POP pilates video (Youtube) and Gym -- 27 minutes of cross trainer... :(

Breakfast - Two chocolate Wheatabix and 10g of Shreddies with 100ml of milk. Pure Orange Juice.

Lunch - Chicken and Potato salad with cheese.

Dinner - Homemade vegetable soup and plain jacket potato.
Snacks - 3 almonds, two brazil nuts and 20 small raisins, apple, coco pops bar, one dry chocolate wheatabix and two handfuls(ish) of sweet popcorn...

Day 4 - 18/08/11.

TOTM still getting me down but detemined not to let it get to my healthy eating. Didn't really do much today but I am shattered! Going to make some more soup later on and do some pilate moves. :] Can't wait for weigh-in day.

Exercise:- POP pilates video (Youtube) and Gym -- 10 minutes of step machine, 15 minutes of bike and 45 minutes of treadmill, and also went on the "torso rotation" machine, 50 twists on each side :)

Breakfast - Two chocolate Wheatabix and 10g of Shreddies with 100ml of milk. Pure Orange Juice.

Lunch - 70g of Chicken and vegetables - mixed veg and brussel sprouts!

Dinner - Homemade vegetable soup and Activia fat free yogurt.

Snacks throughout the day
- two brazil nuts, apple, special k mini breaks, orange, a little nibble of a "Race" bar.

Feeling so much better today, I managed to stick to my healthy eating but I didn't count the calories! Will do it today though :) Oh and ZUmba tonight, love it! <3

Day 5 - 19/08/11.

The weather is lovely outside but I just can't be bothered to dress myself up to go somewhere, one of them days... However, I am going to Zumba tonight and this morning I done some pilates and a quick 10 cardio workout video. I started logging on My Fitness Pal so I now have a bit of a better guidance of how many calories I am consuming.
* I've prepared my dinner this morning :]

Exercise:- POP pilates video, 10 minute cardio workout, Zumbaa!

Breakfast - Two chocolate Wheatabix and 10g of Shreddies with 100ml of milk. Pure Orange Juice. As usual! 315 calories.

Lunch - 30g of Chicken and vegetables - 100g of broccoli & cauliflower, eight sprouts. 135 calories.

Dinner - Homemade vegetable soup and Activia fat free yogurt. 250 calories.

- Banana, apple, fibreplus bar, almonds. 328 calories.

= 993 calories.

Uh oh, went to grandparents and had a little bowl of shreddies and a large apple.. ill work put the calories later.
waiting for Zumba to start now!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Day 6 - 19/08/11.

Had a quick workout in gym then went to friend's, later on we went to mine and played Wii Zumba...

Exercise:- POP pilates video, 30 minute cardio workout, Wii Zumba.

Breakfast - Two chocolate Wheatabix and 10g of Shreddies with 100ml of milk. Pure Orange Juice. Again! 315 calories.

Lunch - lots of vegetables! 135 calories.

Dinner - Homemade vegetable soup and Jacket potato. 280 calories.

- Banana, apple, coco pops bar, satsuma, juice. 344 calories.

= 1074 calories (ish)
Just a guidance, should be near accurate though. :)

Weigh in tomorrow! Hoping to lose 2 pounds. :D

Day 7 - 20/08/11.

Nan's birthday today so went to her house for a couple of hours. She's just started WW but she's not doing it correctly, she's just starving herself basically.. I asked her what she had today and she said "A piece of toast and two digestives." So I went and got loads of WW recipes off the internet for her. There was a big plate of biscuits infront of me and I managed to resist them, I am quite proud :') I stuck to my coco pops bar and fruit while I watched everyone stuffing their faces with calorie,sugar,fat-ridden food. :p I went to the gym later on and spent a good 45 minutes there. Now I'm just lurking around Minimins. :)
It's weigh-in day tomorrow, I am hoping for 2 pounds considering how much chocolate I've had to reject. But I'll be happy with any loss really.

Exercise:- POP pilates video, 45 minutes at gym:- Cross trainer, bike and ab rotation machine.

Breakfast - Two chocolate Wheatabix and 10g of Shreddies with 100ml of milk. Pure Orange Juice. 315 calories.

Lunch - lots of vegetables and a quorn fillet. 149 calories.

Dinner - Homemade vegetable soup (170 calories tops! No idea how to work out the calories in this but it's just a ton of veg and a veg stock cube!) and Activia Vanilla ff yog. 235 calories.

- Banana, apple, coco pops bar. 244 calories.

= 943 calories (ish)
Just a guidance, should be near accurate though. :)

i've lost 4 pounds since monday, woopwoop :-d i'm now 8st 3. :)

Weigh in day - 21/08/11.

I'm now minus 4lbs :D I'm really happy with that seems I did work my butt off. I haven't even had a little nibble of the temptations around me today.. although I was very near tempted. I went to my Uncle's caravan today an hour away from home and it was boiling! Walked around the area for a bit then had some lunch outside. By the time I was home, I was shattered, travelling does that to me, also felt a little dizzy but I forced myself to do some sort of exercise so I did a Davina 30 minute workout. I am now in bed, going to sleep soon as I can hardly keep my eyes open D:

Exercise:- Davina workout;- aerobics, abs...

Breakfast - Two chocolate Wheatabix and 10g of Shreddies with 100ml of milk. Pure Orange Juice. 315 calories.

Lunch - lots of vegetables and new potatoes. Ribena lolly. 214 calories.

Dinner - Homemade vegetable soup (170 calories tops! No idea how to work out the calories in this but it's just a ton of veg and a veg stock cube!) and a little later on I had a handful of rice... 240 calories?

- Banana, carrot sticks, apple x2, special k mini breaks. 250 calories.

= 1019 calories (ish)
Just a guidance, should be near accurate though... no idea on the grams of the rice, wasn't much though D:

Day 9 - 23/08/11.

Had a good day today in terms of exercise! :D Brisk walked up to dentist and back, came in and done some pilates to burn them inner thighs and abs, then went to gym in the evening. :D Had loads of energy at gym, it must of been the naughty noodles I had just before I went. I can deffo feel the burn now though, haven't had tea yet as I can't seem to bring myself to make ANOTHER batch of veg soup. Will do after posting..

Exercise:- Walk, Pilates, Gym:- 60 minutes on treadmill, 26 minutes on cross trainer, inner thigh machine and torso rotation.

Breakfast - Two chocolate Wheatabix with 100ml of milk. Pure Orange Juice. 278 calories.

Lunch - lots of vegetables and a quorn fillet. Vanilla Activia yogurt. 220 calories.

Dinner - Nothing as of yet, may just have some fruit..

- brazil nut, apple, fibreplus bar, some cheeky noodles before gym :p 339 calories.

= 837 calories (ish)
^ Yikes may have to have some late tea!!

Day 10 - 24/08/11.

Had a lovely day today at the the beach and fair, but I've just came back feeling like utter poop. :( It's weird though because when I feel like poop I eat like poop, but I don't feel like it tonight. I think I am going to go to bed and try to wake up feeling positive. I don't want to end up ruining my diet... so today:-

Exercise:- Walk and Pilates... been very busy today so no gym :-(

Breakfast - Two chocolate Wheatabix with 100ml of milk. Pure Orange Juice. 278 calories.

Lunch - Mixed veg & new potatoes. Special K mini breaks. 209 calories.

Dinner - As usual homemade veg soup. 170 calories tops? Oh and a little yorkshire pudding. ( My friend cooked loads and she offered me the little leftover one ) So.. 209 calories.

- banana, apple, clementine, one raw carrot. 200 calories.

= 896 calories (ish)

Just wanna curl up and go to sleep. :-(

Day 11 - 25/08/11.

Bit of a boring day today, went to gym in the morning and popped into town for a hour. Feeling a bit better since last night, but not 100%! :'(

Exercise:- Pilates, Gym:- Hour of treadmill and 10 minutes of bike. 462 calories burned apparently.

Lunch - Loadsa veg & quorn fillet. Caramel Snack a Jack rice cake. 232 calories.

Dinner - As usual homemade veg soup.Made some spaghetti bolognese for parents and had a little taste... so to be safe 320 calories.

- banana, apple, clementine. 170 calories.

= 1000 calories (ish)

Shouldn't have tasted a bit of that spaghetti bolognese, this has miscalculated everythingg!

Day 12 - 26/08/11.

Woke up to the sound of heavy rain... no idea what to do today. Zumba tonight so exercise is sorted but need to do something in the day time, hate staying in the house. I'm going to Alton Towers tomorrow so need some food ideas!

Exercise:- Zumba tonight. May do some Pilates.

Lunch -

Dinner -

-

Heya :) just had a read of your diary, well done on the 4lbs loss already! What weight are you wanting to get down to?

And well done on all that exercise!

Heya :) just had a read of your diary, well done on the 4lbs loss already! What weight are you wanting to get down to?

And well done on all that exercise!

Thank you and well done on your loss :) I'm not really sure to be honest, just enough to look more toned and get rid of the excess bits! So I'm keep putting my target weight down a bit on each loss... 8st to get too at the mo. :)
Haha, I'm knackered!

Hey,

I just read some of your diary after your Alton Towers post - you're doing really well!

I just wanted to tell you that I love your signature: "muffin tops are for MUFFINS ONLY"...I laughed so hard!

xxx SL

It's hard but seeing the pounds drop off is keeping me going. I may end up slipping off the diet tomorrow as they'll be too many temptations! But one day shouldn't harm the diet too much.. I'll try my best not to though!

Haha, it's true though! :p xx

Day 12 - 26/08/11.

4am start tomorrow! Going to be so tired as doing Zumba tonight! Haven't stop thinking about naughty foods today, I think it's time I had a treat! Maybe tomorrow seems as I am at Alton Towers...

Exercise:- Zumba tonight. Pilates:- OUCH!.

Lunch - Jacket potato and tinned spaghetti... thought it was beans! -_- 200 calories.

Dinner - Veg soup. No more than 170 calories.

- banana, apple, alpen light bar. 218 calories.

Don't know whether I should have a Activia ff yog.. not hungry but really fancy one! :eek:

= 866 calories.
Don't think I am having enough calories but I am trying to push these last pounds off!

Back