DIARY:- CCing and exercising to become a loser!

Hm, yes you aren't having enough, and weirdly, that won't necessarily help shift the pounds. You may be slowing your metabolism down into starvation mode, which is bad because: 1) you burn less energy and hold on to emergency supplies- fat,
2) if you stop dieting it'll all get stored,
3) you will feel tired.

Maybe at Alton Towers you could have a day off. Eat whatever you want, to shock your body back into burning.

Good luck, and have fun!

Xxx

Hm, yes you aren't having enough, and weirdly, that won't necessarily help shift the pounds. You may be slowing your metabolism down into starvation mode, which is bad because: 1) you burn less energy and hold on to emergency supplies- fat,
2) if you stop dieting it'll all get stored,
3) you will feel tired.

Maybe at Alton Towers you could have a day off. Eat whatever you want, to shock your body back into burning.

Good luck, and have fun!

Xxx

Yeah, haven't been feeling too good lately so I've been trying to eat light as stomach was bloating. It's gone now so I'l try eat better this week. I had a jacket potato with beans for lunch at Alton Towers. :)

Thank you, I did have fun apart from the journey there and back!

Day 13 - 27/08/11.

Had to write yesterday's today as I didn't get back until 3:15am this morning!! My friend's car broke down on the way back so we had to stand outside the car until his parents came to pick us up... must of been at least an hour of waiting in the cold :( It was a good day though, went on Th13teen & Sonic Spinball... stomach felt horrible after. Didn't eat very well yesterday, waking up so early and being so tired just completely made my appetite go! :-(

Exercise:- None really, although there was a lot of walking!

Breakfast - One chocolate Wheatabix and some cornflakes. Pure Orange Juice. 240 calories.

Lunch - HUGE Jacket potato and beans. 376 calories.

Snacks throughout the day
- banana, apple. 161 calories.

Day 14 - 28/08/11.

Good evening :) Bit of a boring day today, so tired off yesterday so couldn't be bothered to go to gym, let alone go outside. But I managed to do two sections of Davina Fit, so it's all good. Weigh in day tomorrow, hope to be at the 8st! o':

Exercise:- Davina Fit!

Breakfast - Cornflakes (so boring :-() with milk and some pure orange juice. 238 calories.

Lunch - Mountain of veg and a quorn fillet. 197 calories.

Dinner - Veggie soup and snack a jack caramel rice cake. 221 calories.

Snacks throughout the day
- geo bar, fibre plus bar. 241 calories.

May have a Activia ff yogurt and mother is making some spag bolognese so might have a cheeky bowl...

Wow - you are doing fabulously.
Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in

Weigh in day - 29/08/11.

Woop woop I lost three pounds this week. :-D I still feel tired from Saturday's journey so couldn't be bothered to go to gym plus it closed early because of bank holiday o: So instead I done two sections of Davina Fit. :) Made another batch of veg soup, just waiting for Hollyoaks to start and then I'll have some... Plus a ff Vanilla activia yogurt. :D

Exercise:- 45 minutes of Davina fit:- kick fit and aerobic fit. Plus some ab work :) Need to get back into the routine of POP Pilates...

Breakfast - Two plain Wheatabix and a measly handful of cornflakes with 100ml of milk. Pure Orange Juice. 297 calories. Finally bought some Chocolate Wheatabix this evening, wooo

Lunch - mountain of veg and meat free hotdogs. 306 calories.

Dinner - Homemade vegetable soup and activia yog. :) 235 calories.

Snacks throughout the day - Apple and grapes. 87 calories.

Done a bit of food shopping this evening so I should have some decent meals coming up...

Day 16 - 30/08/11.

Been in a bit of a snacking mood today :-( I have resisted galaxy today though! So today I just chilled then walked upto gym and done a good 80 minutes on the treadmill whilst watching Countdown and Deal or no deal lol. Felt a bit dead afterwards so crawled by way home and I am now snuggled up on the sofa with a burnt tongue as I scoffed my soup down me while it was hot! >;[

Exercise:- 80 minutes on treadmill, FAT BURNING!

Breakfast - A bit greedy this morning, had 2 wheatabix and some cornflakes with milk then went for another one!! 412 calories. May have to find a better cereal; chocoate wheatabix is nice but it doesn't satisfy my hunger for some reason. :-(

Lunch - Had it quite early (11:30am!) Chicken with veg. 187 calories.

Dinner - Homemade vegetable soup. 170 calories.

Snacks throughout the day - Apple, satsuma, Geo bar, Curiously Cinnamon cereal.... 329 calories.

** Need to find a more filling cereal, I'm so greedy!

Day 17 - 31/08/11.

Good morning! I've decided to structure what I am eating today to help me get back on track a bit. Yesterday I was in greedy mode and had my lunch too early (out of boredom) that resulted in me having a big bowl of cereal as I was starving later in the afternoon... not the most healthiest cereal either to be honest! Lately I've just been in the house relaxing so food is always on my mind and just been living in my gym clothes nearly everyday :-( Feeling bloated today also.. So the plan for today:

Exercise:- Gym; might take it easy today.

Breakfast - Two chocolate wheatabix, some cornflakes, milk and orange juice. 347 calories.

Lunch - Chicken pieces with veg. Cheese triangle :p Need to get rid of the chicken! 187 calories.

Dinner EDIT . having a big dinner and dessert at grans, I know its going to be over calories but I really need a day off !!
[/B]
Snacks throughout the day - Apple, satsuma, grapes, krispie bar for choc fix! - 205 calories.

- I need to find a more filling cereal as I feel that it does't fill me up enough, I'm greedy!
- Find something fun to do today..

Last edited:
"I need to find a more filling cereal as I feel that it does't fill me up enough, I'm greedy!"

Hm, you could try making porridge? If you use a small quantity of oats, and bulk it out with ground wheat bran (fibre!), then it's mega filling for few calories.

Or you could try having whey protein shakes for breakfast: they keep me going until 12:30, with not a hunger pang in sight!

Snakes and ladders said:
"I need to find a more filling cereal as I feel that it does't fill me up enough, I'm greedy!"

Hm, you could try making porridge? If you use a small quantity of oats, and bulk it out with ground wheat bran (fibre!), then it's mega filling for few calories.

Or you could try having whey protein shakes for breakfast: they keep me going until 12:30, with not a hunger pang in sight!

I've never actually tried porridge, the look of it has always put me off since I was young.. I am going to try it though, ill get the oats next time I'm shopping :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Went off track today, had a massive dinner - potatoes, mixed veg, mushrooms, fillets... then had a massive mountain of ice cream with chocolate sauce. Yeah I do feel extremely guilty but this will be the last of the naughty food for a while now. Really needed this energy boost as tomorrow I'm starting 30 day shred! Eek

How do u find CC? I'm not sure I could keep track!! :) do you have to count anything else too??

Don't worry about being off track...everyone needs a treat sometimes :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cai said:
How do u find CC? I'm not sure I could keep track!! :) do you have to count anything else too??

Don't worry about being off track...everyone needs a treat sometimes :) x

Well I've done it with MFP for a couple of weeks now and I think I'm becoming a bit obsessive with counting every inch of a food... its giving me good losses but I am really tired lately. I am thinking of switching to SW but I am so scared incase I gain due to the increase calorie intake.
The scales are saying that I am lighter but I can't see it in the mirror, I'm getting so down.

I'll be back on track tomorrow, just needed this little treat so badly!

Xx

How many calories do u have a day?? I read someone's diary on here and they were having around 900 a day!! I def eat more than that :-/
SW is def good and more a lifelong thing. I may count my cals on Friday see how many I eat!! I can't do it tomorrow as going out for Chinese so wouldn't be an average day!! :) xx

How many calories do u have a day?? I read someone's diary on here and they were having around 900 a day!! I def eat more than that :-/
SW is def good and more a lifelong thing. I may count my cals on Friday see how many I eat!! I can't do it tomorrow as going out for Chinese so wouldn't be an average day!! :) xx

Well I try to eat over 1000, but when I see all the calories of the day written down it seems so much so I cut down. I'll see how another week goes, if I continue to be silly I'll start SW/WW at home. :)
Ooo a chinese, nomnomnom :eating: Have fun :D
xxx

When I came back from grandparents, felt so bloated, guilty, yucky... but I found that I had the energy to do some working out so I did two sections of Davina Fit plus a yoga cooldown. I still feel bloated but I am much happier now knowing I've done some exercise to burn some off that massive dinner and dessert off!

BACK ON TRACK TOMORROW.

- Doing 30 Day Shred starting from tomorrow so I am going to have to find some energy-ridden foods to keep me going, especially if I am going to go to gym aswell on some days D:....
http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exercise/232590-september-shred-diary-rambles.html

Day 18 - 01/08/11.

First of September, first day of Jillan Michael's 30 Day Shred... ouch. Did it in te morning to get it over with then went to the beach, did a lot of walking so I guess I could count that as gentle exercise... Feeling a bit down in the dumps lately, really in need of naughty foods but that won't help really. 30 seconds of scoffing a big bag of maltesers (drool) is not worth the guilt afterwards. Might give myself a little treat every other day to keep me going. I was at the beach with my friend today - who is as skinny as a rake but eats soooo much!! - and he had a Mcdonalds and a Greggs, I was literally drooling while I was having my Mcdonalds fruit bag lol. :-( Urgh!
Anyway, "Nothing tastes as good as slim feels" right? :)

Exercise:- 30 day shred and walking..

Breakfast - Same old, same old. 2 Chocolate Wheatabix with milk, a little handful of cornflakes and pure orange juice. 334 calories.

Lunch - Chicken salad with cheese triangle. 190 calories.

Dinner - Homemade vegetable soup and teeny jacket potato! - it shivelled!!! Gonna say about 300 calories...

Snacks throughout the day - Apple, satsuma, Fibreplus bar, fruit bag 228 calories.

So I've went over my cals today, went fine until I went to grandparents and they made me another massive dinner... however I done shred this morning and Zumba tonight, don't feel a loss coming this weigh in...
I'll update later

Day 19 - 02/08/11.

Feeling extremely disgusted with myself, had a bloody MASSIVE bowl of walls ice cream after a big dinner at grandparents, I am so greedy, deffo not expecting a loss this week. Done 30 day shred this morning and just came back from doing Zumba. Doesn't feel enough though. Urgh... Deffo going to be 100% tomorrow. Gah.
Going into town to get a new work bag and some new gym pants tomorrow. Just gonna take some fruit. diehiofghduighdgdf. :(

Exercise:- 30 day shred and zumba..

Breakfast - 2 Chocolate Wheatabix with milk, a little handful of cornflakes and pure orange juice. 334 calories.

Lunch - Chicken salad with cheese triangle. Fibreplus bar. 270 calories.

Dinner - Quorn crispy fillet, frozen veg, potatoes. Like 100000g of Ice cream... :'( 726 calories... :O

Snacks throughout the day - Apple x2 121 calories.

badbadbad

Back