Diary: Change 4 Life!! By Kim..x

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
Hi im Kim I have been doin weight watchers on and off for years. Sometimes losing weight and then putting it back on and then some! My whole life revolves around points and im trying to break free from it! I watched a programme the other day about a couple who were quite big, but with small changes like cutting out rubbish and takeaway and 30mins per day exercise, the weight just fell off. They had no calorie counting or anything, jus sensible choices. This is what im going to try and do!

Im goin on holiday next week and when I return im goin to make some big changes in my life. I get married in dec and would love to shift a couple of stone.

I also want to feel better about myself and have more energy to run around with my baby son.

Sooooo watch this space :D
Thanks for reading xxx

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Hi Kim,
you must be getting excited about the holiday and the wedding and you probably only need to loose about 2lb a week to get that two stone off by december, good luck with it hun, im not following a specific plan either, i've just cut out eating too much of the wrong stuff, have a great holiday:)

mspiggy said:
Hi Kim,
you must be getting excited about the holiday and the wedding and you probably only need to loose about 2lb a week to get that two stone off by december, good luck with it hun, im not following a specific plan either, i've just cut out eating too much of the wrong stuff, have a great holiday:)

Thanks mspiggy I cant wait for it, espeshally now the weather is turning cold! So how is your diet going? Ar you losing any weight. 2lb would be ideal for me. My problem is getting motivated to exercise. I jus lack energy but im hoping once I start eating right I will start to feel alot better. Hope your having a good day xx

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Hi Kimmy,
im doing quite well without exercise, although have been very naughty the past 2 days, but i've had a good day today, so hopefully my blip on mon and tue, i have lost 31 pounds since june and there is no way im putting it back on, still a long way to go but i will get there and so will you:)

mspiggy said:
Hi Kimmy,
im doing quite well without exercise, although have been very naughty the past 2 days, but i've had a good day today, so hopefully my blip on mon and tue, i have lost 31 pounds since june and there is no way im putting it back on, still a long way to go but i will get there and so will you:)

Wow 31lbs is great, bet your so proud, I know I would be. So do you just eat like 3 healthy meals per day? Or is ther anything u have completly cut out altogether. Im aiming to cut out sweets, crisps, takeaway and fizzy pop! Im a terrible picker so aiming to control that too! X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Hiya Kimmy,
sticking to just 3 meals a day is a bit strict for me, i probably wouldnt stick to that for very long, im a bit of a picker too, although in the last few weeks my eating habits have changed and i do just want 3 meals a day, when i started i used the paulmkenna cd and dvd, i know its not for everyone but it certainly worked for me, i seem to have misplaced them which is a shame, i read the info on everything i buy and just dont buy it if the calorie or fat content is high, i stay under 2ooo cals and 20g of fat daily and i just dont buy stuff with lots of calories so i never buy crispsetc, if i did there is a chance i would be tempted, but the thing that keeps me going the most is i have already los 31lbs and going on past experience i would very probably gain 60lbs back on, being slimmer and healthier means more to me now than giving in to a craving, i really want my life to change, i dont want my little girl having the fattest mum, i dont want to feel the way i do now when i look in a mirror, i want to be able to shop for clothes in any clothes shop, i dont want to assume that every snigger is about me, i want to have some respect for myself, i want my kids to have a happy healthy mother, losing 10 stone isn't easy but being morbidly obese isnt easy either, life is hard anyway being over 20stone, and losing weight is also hard, but for me, staying overweight means a constant struggle to lead a productive life, losing weight the struggle is temporary and worth it.
last attempt's latest photo has really inspired me to keep going, even when i have had some naughty days, i know i will get back on track.
You can absolutely do this hun, write down every struggle every temptation, every lapse and every success, i am sure i would not have lost 31lbs without all the support from the wonderful people on here, i'm really looking forward to see you getting to your goal, i still have a long way to go so i will be around here for quite a while stay positive hun and post often:)x

Well thats my holidays over with :( had a brill time n I dont think iv ate or drank as much in ma life!! Now..... Time to turn things around and get some weight off for my wedding in ten weeks!!
Aims-
To cut out junk food (sweets/crisps etc)
Drink juice instead of my beloved coca cola
Try do at least half hr of exercise per day even if its just a quick pop to the shops!
Cut down on caffine, one cup on a morning
Eat 3 healthy meals per day
Snack on fruit instead of biccys or crisps
No meals after 6pm
No snacks after 8pm

Hopefully by making these few changes I can lose some pounds! Im not calorie counting or anything just basically making wise food choices and changing the way I eat for life!

Feel free to follow me and comment to keep me going :)
X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Well so far so good on my healthy eating. Usually I would of had at least a couple of takeaways by now.
Went to asda yday and got loadsa healthy snacks etc to keep me topped up when im feelin peckish between meals.
So far so good..x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

wish you luck for your weight loss journey, keep coming on here as there's so much support from everybody who's in the same position as you. Whenever you feel like giving up, just pop on here and read success stories and have a browse around the before and after pictures thread :) x

LinzLinz said:
wish you luck for your weight loss journey, keep coming on here as there's so much support from everybody who's in the same position as you. Whenever you feel like giving up, just pop on here and read success stories and have a browse around the before and after pictures thread :) x

Thanks linz I do find this site very helpful and the success stories r great! It just shows u it can be done! X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Well havnt had the best starts to the day today! Never mind I will turn it around! Been stuck in waitin for plummer who is still yet to show! "/

Tea - jacket potatoes with tuna mayo and sweetcorn

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

hello :)

how are you doing? Oooh that winter wedding is drawing closer now!

I love jacker potato, tuna and sweetcorn too....enjoy :)

Hope the plumber arrives soon!

Have a good day x

RainbowRose said:
hello :)

how are you doing? Oooh that winter wedding is drawing closer now!

I love jacker potato, tuna and sweetcorn too....enjoy :)

Hope the plumber arrives soon!

Have a good day x

Heya rose yeh its gettin very close and im so excited :D

Plummer didnt turn up "/ but I got alot of washing done so wasnt all bad! Lol

Hope ur havin a lovely day xxx

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Had a lovely stroll with th h2b and lil one this morning so back home now to get babys bedding washed as he was sick all over it last night bless him. Gna have a tidy up and spend some time havin snuggles :)

Breakfast - Nutrigrain bar
Lunch - cupper soup, fruit, yog
Dinner - chilli + new potatoes

Feeling nice and positive today for a change :D

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

RainbowRose said:
Sounds like a lovely morning Kim, and an even lovlier afternoon...awwww :)

Menu looks good, keep that positive thinking on full power, you are doing well x

Ahh thnx rose, jus had lunch n it was yummy :D feels nice not to calorie count etc now. Im trying to get out the habit of workin out points for everythn and try make just eating healthy a new way of life.

X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Yday was a good day, filled up on water and fruit. I did have two slices of thin pizza last night with the other half but I dont think it was too bad.
Plenty of walkin planned for today since its supposd to be nice and sunny!

Breakfast - slice of toast with low fat butter and jam
Lunch - turkey sandwhich with low fat spread
Dinner - bangers and mash with stuffing and veg

Snack on fruit if needs be and fill up on plenty of water!
K x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Had another lovely stroll today in th sun with ma boys, burnin those cals!! Lil man out with his nan lata so im plannin on gettin this house spotless!

Breakfast - slice of toast with low fat spread and jam
Lunch - bag of velvets + a mini choc muffin
Dinner - tuna, sweetcorn, salad creme salad with eitha jacket or pasta (il see how I feel nearer time)

As usual fruit n water between meals x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Yet another sunny day today :D
Im in quite a good mood today as im visitin home 2mra for a night and also gettin married in ten weeks :)
After gettin my lil man to sleep last night I done 13mins on exercise bike which is a rarety as I havnt been on that for a good few months, trying to make a habit of it now!

Breakfast - slice of toast with low fat spread n jam
Lunch - turkey salad with low fat salad creme
Dinner - chicken korma and basmati rice

Snack on fruit and fill up on water

K x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Back