Diary: Change 4 Life!! By Kim..x

Aaahhh thanx rr! We r over the moon :D glad u had a great holidy and well done for reachin 15s. Im kinda stuck at 15 at the moment. I cnt seem to budge! Its only 6weeks til the wedding and I would have loved to melt a few lbs b4 then but early pregnancy has taken over and iv got a massive sweet tooth and im always hungry! Not to mention tired and achy lol im hoping it will pass soon cos I really dont wana pile the weight on wiv ths baby like I did wiv my little boy! X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Week 5+6
(7 weeks pregnant :D)

Had abit of a rocky day yesterday but feeling alot better today! I have a poorly hubby2b and son so didnt get much time to prepare food or relax. They both alot better today.
We are at mother in laws 2nite for dinner so its gna be lush, stew mmmmm

Breakfast - cornflakes, ss milk
Lunch - philadelphia snack pot, low fat yog
Dinner - homemade stew n dumplings

Snacks - 4xcup tea, caramel digestive, apple
Exercise - half hr walk

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 bmi 32.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 13.9 bmi 29.9 (19lb to go)

Last edited:
It's definately stew weather now innit, thinking of getting some bits in to make some stew myself

Have a good evening
x

blossums said:
It's definately stew weather now innit, thinking of getting some bits in to make some stew myself

Have a good evening
x

Thanx blossums u too!

Id definatly recommend it, it was luvly and warmd me right up! Im gna make us one next week x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 BMI-32.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 13.9 BMI-29.9 (19lb to go)

Week 6

Stew was lovely thnx RR hope urs turns out nice too!
Been feelin really tired 2day and just got no energy at all, but had to nip into town so ended up doin a good 2hrs walkin so at least I fit a bit of exercise in!

Breakfast - 2 toast, low fat spread, jam, cupa tea
Lunch - 2 small bags mini cheds, apple (lunch on the go!)
Dinner - small pizza, wedges, tbs garlic mayo

Snacks - chewy bar, coffee

Exercise - 120mins walkin wiv buggy (381cals)

Overall been an okish day food wise and im still within my cal range so im happy!

Hope evryones havin a great day x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Week 6+2

Had a very rocky day yday, felt abit rubbish all day as had my flu jab! Feelin alot better 2day although I have a very sore arm

I always love sundays cos sunday dinner is my favourite :D but I always manage to mess up on sunday nights..so im adamint not too 2day!

Breakfast - cornflakes, ss milk, tsp sugar
Lunch - sunday dins
Dinner - small bag moos cookies, cupa tea

Snacks - mini mars bar
Exercise -

Hope evryone has a lovely sunday x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Ahh im so rubbish at dieting ! I just cant seem to stick to it and iv lost no weight for weeks!

Im at midwife 2mra and no doubt she will be telling me im very overweight or even obese so that will probably give me the kick I need to stick to it, or it will backfire and il end up on a weeks binge "/ x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

sorry to hear you've had a bad few days... we all know dieting isn't easy. Good luck with your appointment with the midwife tomorrow, hope everythings good :) Chin up xx

LinzLinz said:
sorry to hear you've had a bad few days... we all know dieting isn't easy. Good luck with your appointment with the midwife tomorrow, hope everythings good :) Chin up xx

Thanx linz :) im gna try so hard 2mra cos by the time I have another midwife appointment I want to show them im really trying. We have a nice long walk to get there so that might kick start my motivation xx

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

How did it all go with your midwife, not just on a weight issue, but everything :)..how exciting!

It is difficult to lose weight when pregnant hun, just eat as healthily as possible, but always eat enough, when the tiredness passes, a nice daily walk will help prevent the gains spiralling out of control..don't worry..hope you enjoy your appointment anyway!

RainbowRose said:
How did it all go with your midwife, not just on a weight issue, but everything :)..how exciting!

It is difficult to lose weight when pregnant hun, just eat as healthily as possible, but always eat enough, when the tiredness passes, a nice daily walk will help prevent the gains spiralling out of control..don't worry..hope you enjoy your appointment anyway!

Hi RR

It went ok at midwife she was really lovely. I actually thought I was 5.7 but im actually 5.8 so it made my bmi lower than I thought. I make it out to be nearly 32 cos I weigh in on a morning after the loo etc but bcos I had a full tummy of water and breakfast she made me out to be 33 but she said thats fine and if I wanted I could be referrd to a healthy eating lady but I said no cos we all knw whats healthy etc.

Shes also keeping an extra eye on me and referrin me for an early scan as my son was born wiv HLHS, which is basically half a heart and hes had and will be needin more surgery for life, so im pleasd about that and that they are taking precautions.

Overall it was a nice visit and im looking forward to losin weight and gettin a lovely bump. My plan is to try and lose a stone and get my bmi under 30 by the time im 28 weeks as she says they usually do a test for diabetes on ladies with over 30bmi, so that would be nice not to have to go for that :D

Hope everyones havin a great day xxx

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 BMI-31.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 14.0 BMI-29.8 (14lb to go)

Week 7 (8weeks pregnant)
Weight loss this week - sts

Well I had a sts this week, its better than a gain so im pleased. Im really focusd as im desperate to get my bmi down from obese to the overweight mark, under 30. Iv only got to lose a stone to get ther and I know thats very do-able. Even if I lose a lb a week id be very happy as I knw its not gna fall off as im pregnant.

Breakfast - golden balls, ss milk, cupa
Lunch - phily snack pot, low fet yog, banana
Dinner - chicken stirfry, 2 waffles

Im tryin to drink as much water as I can as I feel I dont drink enough

Hope evryone has a great day x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Week 7+1

Happy "Bonfire Night" Everyone!

Hope everyone has a good night wateva u do! Us r goin along the mother in laws as she is making hotdogs, pies, jackets! And we having a bonfire to burn all the paperwork iv acumulated and we also hav fireworks and sparklers for the lil ones. I think its gna be a good night and il be very sensible foodywise :D

Breakfast - honey hoops, ss milk, cupa
Lunch - philly snack pot, low fat yog
Dinner - bonfire night food!

Snacks - banana, plenty of water

X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Week 7+2

Hope evryone had a great night, we had a little display and bonfire food, was reaaly good and my lil man seemed to enjoy himself :)

Breakfast - hotcross bun, low fat spread, cuppa
Lunch - sunday dins
Dinner/supper - cuppa tea, low fat yog

X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

have a good day Kim, glad all went well with midwife :) Not too long until 1st scan..how exciting :) Pleased precautions are in place, hope everything turns out well, and your wee boy keeps healthy too.

Bonfire food sounds so yummy, i'm envious! :)

Thanks RR im also pleased they are keepin an eye on me :) and I cnt wait til our scan its one of the best things about bein pregnant :D

A quick calorie update! I use my fitness pal to keep track of my food intake and I had it set to lose 2lb a week, which for me is 1200cals. Im findin it so hard to stick to this amount and I find im also hungry and not to mention its far to low for being pregnant. Soo iv now uptd my intake to 1500, which is enough cals to lose 1lb to 2lb a week which is fine for me plus I might actually be able to stick to it as im able to eat abit more. Some days I dont eat that much but im gna make sure I go no lower than 1200 on them days!

X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Week 7+3

Todays the first day with my extra calories so looking forward to see how I get on. I feel its gna be easier and alot less restrictive!

Off for a quick stroll to town this mornin wiv lil man and OH so that will be a good hour of walking, so counting that as my daily exercise.

Breakfast - oats 2 go, ss milk, cuppa
Lunch - hot cross bun, low fat spread, low fat yog
Dinner - pizza ! Im not proud!

Exercise - 1hr walk wiv stroller
Snacks - few jellys

Im preying I have a loss of friday, iv not had a loss for ages and really dont wana give up bcos of it. Im gna try my absolute hardest this week. It should be a good week as my OH is training and I find it alot easier to stick to a diet when he is bcos he doesnt badger me for takeaways lol

Have a great day everyone x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Last edited:
Week 7+4

Well after yet another rubbish day yesterday im trying again today! Im so rubbish at dieting im sure im just destined to be fat! Im feeling so crap and exhausted today to so thats not helping matters.

Anyways here my diary for today...

Breakfast - muller rice
Lunch - golden balls, ss milk
Dinner - egg mayo baguette
Snacks - few humbugs n jellys
Exercise - 45min stroll

Iv got 4 weeks til I get married and im so down cos thers no way im gna get any weight off. Im pregnant so iv got no chance of doin a crash diet ... Im a mega stresshead 2day. Il probably have to try on my dress later to make sure it still fits. I feel and look like iv put so much weight on...sorry bout rant :( x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Can you please follow my new diary :D

Im makin yet another fresh start, but this time iv just got to do it!

Its called -

Kims pregnancy/weight loss diary - fat n frumpy to yummy mummy :D

Thanx ladies xxx

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Back