Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Your weekend looks fab I love York! But you're right it does get expensive by the time you've had all your meals out and I always like a trip to the outlet!!

Dont even worry about going off the rails, we all deserve a life ya know x

Your weekend looks fab I love York! But you're right it does get expensive by the time you've had all your meals out and I always like a trip to the outlet!!

Dont even worry about going off the rails, we all deserve a life ya know x

Thanks hun, that's so true. I've lost the guilt now - I feel like confessing on here and getting it all out in the open has gotten it off my chest. And the fact that the scales are gone and I'm not even going to group is actually really helping. I never thought I could cope doing it alone from home, and I know it's still only early days, but so far so good! I'm already noticing a difference in my clothes as I'm not feeling so bloated. Will decide when I get back from my hols whether I'm going to go back to a group or not. I've been doing this long enough now to know what I'm doing, but I have to admit I would miss the awards lol :rolleyes: xx

Take a Chance and Never Look Back...♥

Morning diary, happy hump day! First week back at work isn't going too bad, not as bad as I expected anyway. Monday was a bit of a drag, but the first day always is. It'll soon be the weekend again! Also, not including today, I've only got 14 days to work until my hols. And there's the nice long Bank Holiday weekend in a few times which will help to break it up even more. Good stuff :)

Todays food isn't entirely planned, but I'm not worried about that. Have got my fruit and yogurt for breakfast and I know I'm having JP and salad for tea tonight - Katie's asked me round for tea and a catch up tonight and, as she know's I'm trying to be good, has offered to make something SW friendly. Which is nice! So just lunch that is a bit unplanned, but there are lots of options available. Going to have a Green day so I'll probably go for the Tesco sweet chilli noodles again. But we'll see!

Other than that, not much exciting going on today!

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Pineapple (S), Mango, Kiwi Fruit (S) and Grapes
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Snack:
- Granny Smith Apple (S)

Lunch:
- 2 x Roast Chicken flavour Mug Shot with Vegetables (Carrots (S), Cauliflower (S), Broccoli (S) and Peas)
- Pretzel flavour M&M's (7.5 Syns)
- Weetabix Chocolate Smasher Oaty Bar (HExB)

Dinner:
- 2 x small Jacket Potatoes with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), and Salad (Mixed Leaves (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Radish (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Supper:
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B:
1 x Weetabix Oaty Bar & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 8.5 / 15
Weekly Syns:
37.5 / 105

Last edited:
Nice to see you back Hun !!!

I've been Mia not posting not sure what that means for the scales tonight but we shall see later xx
You've been doing it for a while so you know you can do it & just focus on the holiday !!!
I have a new focus as were off to Florida next year !!

Thanks lovely, it's good to be back! Long may it last lol.

The only potential danger area is that we could be going to see The Inbetweeners 2 on Friday night. It's not a definite yet, we're undecided. I really want to go and see it but I'm a bit anxious as that's where it all went wrong last week - we went to Nando's and the cinema the Friday I broke up from work and, although Nando's was totally on plan and I had taken cinema snacks with me, I caved in and demolished Pic'n'Mix and a share bag of Crispy M&M's with Warren :rolleyes: That set the tone for the rest of the week off and I just went totally off the rails. Anyway, as I say nothing is set in stone yet. If we go I'll make sure I'm prepared and have all of my Syns leftover "just in case".

Jealous that you're off to Florida next year!! I love the U.S. and would love to live there! We were so lucky as kids as our parents took us about 6 or 7 times - we did Orlando a few times, Miami, LA, Vegas. I just love it!! Warren has never been to America before but I know he'd love it, so I've suggested that we save up and go together at some point. It's great that having Florida booked gives you a new focus and something to aim for.

Hope the scales are kind tonight! xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning missus!! I am off to Nando's tonight, so I thought you would be the ideal person to suggest a low syn option for me :) x

Good Morning missus!! I am off to Nando's tonight, so I thought you would be the ideal person to suggest a low syn option for me :) x

Morning hun. Ooh, yummy!! Love a good Nando's I do :p

Butterfly chicken with the skin removed is 3 Syns. I always get it plain, remove the skin and then add 1 tbsp sauce which is 0.5 Syns. A regular sized portion of their Spicy Rice is 2 Syns. Then you could have the mixed leaf salad for your SuperFree element! The corn on the cob (without butter) is also Syn free, although not SuperFree. But it is very yummy! That's a whole meal for just 5.5 Syns! xx

Thanks lovely, it's good to be back! Long may it last lol. The only potential danger area is that we could be going to see The Inbetweeners 2 on Friday night. It's not a definite yet, we're undecided. I really want to go and see it but I'm a bit anxious as that's where it all went wrong last week - we went to Nando's and the cinema the Friday I broke up from work and, although Nando's was totally on plan and I had taken cinema snacks with me, I caved in and demolished Pic'n'Mix and a share bag of Crispy M&M's with Warren :rolleyes: That set the tone for the rest of the week off and I just went totally off the rails. Anyway, as I say nothing is set in stone yet. If we go I'll make sure I'm prepared and have all of my Syns leftover "just in case". Jealous that you're off to Florida next year!! I love the U.S. and would love to live there! We were so lucky as kids as our parents took us about 6 or 7 times - we did Orlando a few times, Miami, LA, Vegas. I just love it!! Warren has never been to America before but I know he'd love it, so I've suggested that we save up and go together at some point. It's great that having Florida booked gives you a new focus and something to aim for. Hope the scales are kind tonight! xxx

What about making some off the jelly / yoghurt fake haribo type sweets to take so then you don't feel like your missing out ?? Maybe some popcorn I know Sainsburys do mini flavoured grab bag off popcorn that are 2 syns each I think there's paprika salt & vinegar and cheese & choice I think it is !!

I've got the America bug !!!
We've been to Vegas once New York twice & this will be our second time to Florida as we went last year but were staying on Disney next year as we didn't have a great experience staying in a villa!!!

So looking forward too it !!!

I've just started a new fresh diary too ready for my countdown !!!

What about making some off the jelly / yoghurt fake haribo type sweets to take so then you don't feel like your missing out ?? Maybe some popcorn I know Sainsburys do mini flavoured grab bag off popcorn that are 2 syns each I think there's paprika salt & vinegar and cheese & choice I think it is !!

We've been to Vegas once New York twice & this will be our second time to Florida as we went last year but were staying on Disney next year as we didn't have a great experience staying in a villa!!!

I've just started a new fresh diary too ready for my countdown !!!

I don't like the whole idea of the homemade sweets. I'm don't really "do" tweaks, as I don't want to start doing anything that might affect my losses. I think I'd prefer to have "proper" sweets and use my Syns for them. I'll take some Rocky Road HiFi Lights as my HExB though and already have some little bags of Metcalfes salt'n'sweet popcorn in the cupboard. And I'm sure I have a bag of the sugar free Haribo lingering somewhere too - I'll have to dig them out. And hope and pray that Warren won't buy too much rubbish so that I won't be tempted! Either that or make him sit at opposite ends of the cinema to me :giggle:

Ahh, you'll have an amazing time. So jealous that you're staying at a Disney resort, I'd love to do that. Have never been to New York and have never really fancied it - except for at Christmas time. That's something I'd love to do at least once in my lifetime, go to NYC to do some Christmas shopping and to see the big Christmas tree outside of the Rockefeller Centre. That's my most favourite part of Home Alone Lost in New York - I am a sucker for Christmas trees!!

Will come and find your new diary xx

Morning hun. Ooh, yummy!! Love a good Nando's I do :p Butterfly chicken with the skin removed is 3 Syns. I always get it plain, remove the skin and then add 1 tbsp sauce which is 0.5 Syns. A regular sized portion of their Spicy Rice is 2 Syns. Then you could have the mixed leaf salad for your SuperFree element! The corn on the cob (without butter) is also Syn free, although not SuperFree. But it is very yummy! That's a whole meal for just 5.5 Syns! xx

Fabulous honey thanks!!! Dinner sorted :) xx

Mmm!! Just had a packet of pretzel flavour M&M's (I'm a sucker for American candy!) after lunch and they were amazing - and only 7.5 Syns! Will definitely get them again. Actually, I'm thinking I could get a packet in case we go to the cinema on Friday. They feel so naughty but they'd be well within my Syns. Win, win! :)

Aww that's a shame you had a bad experience, we've always had fab villa's when we've been to Florida, we stayed in a condo last time which was brill, ok not our own pool but it was nice & big; how exciting!!

Ahh, you'll have an amazing time. So jealous that you're staying at a Disney resort, I'd love to do that. Have never been to New York and have never really fancied it - except for at Christmas time. That's something I'd love to do at least once in my lifetime, go to NYC to do some Christmas shopping and to see the big Christmas tree outside of the Rockefeller Centre. That's my most favourite part of Home Alone Lost in New York - I am a sucker for Christmas trees!!

Will come and find your new diary xx

Me too I'm jealous she is staying in Disney itself, we'd love to have done that, but soooo expensive, well out of our price range anyhow. When we went to Florida last time it was beg of December & all the Christmas stuff was out that was fab, we went to Mickey's Christmas parade now that was magical. Oh the Christmas tree outside the Rockerfeller Centre would be amazing to see; yikes I'm all excited for Christmas now!!!

Aww that's a shame you had a bad experience, we've always had fab villa's when we've been to Florida, we stayed in a condo last time which was brill, ok not our own pool but it was nice & big; how exciting!!

Me too I'm jealous she is staying in Disney itself, we'd love to have done that, but soooo expensive, well out of our price range anyhow. When we went to Florida last time it was beg of December & all the Christmas stuff was out that was fab, we went to Mickey's Christmas parade now that was magical. Oh the Christmas tree outside the Rockerfeller Centre would be amazing to see; yikes I'm all excited for Christmas now!!!

Well it won't be too long now will it! To think we are in August already, this year is flying. Someone made a post on FB last week sometime saying only 20 more Friday's until Christmas - now that is a scary thought!!! x

I know it will soon be here, yep 20 Fridays, can't wait x

I do love Christmas time, it's my favourite time of the year. Just love how everyone seems to be in such good spirits and I really enjoy spending lots of quality time with family and friends. Once I've had my holiday I will begin saving and looking out for gift ideas. No idea what I will get Warren this year. I did have an idea but now I'm not sure x

Oooh a new bit of motivation. Just booked up for another night in York, this time with the girls! Were going 31st of Jan for Sarah's birthday and stopping over for the night, 4 of us. We got a really good deal on a hotel and can book now, pay later.

20 weeks until we go, so that's plenty of time for me to get this weight off. No pressure, just something else in the back of my mind to keep me going with SW :)

I love your enthusiasm! I haven't been to weigh in for about 3 weeks, I have exactly 18 days till I fly on my holidays and im too scared to know what I weigh! I decided today though to just be on plan as much as possible between now and my holiday. It's not easy but all we can do is try xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back