Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Lol, still it will still be here :D X

We went to see the inbetweeners last night ( and has a nandos beforehand) and it was quite good. Not as great as the first one but still very funny. All this america talk is getting g me excited for our honeymoon next year: we want to do Disney in Florida and then up to New York. We've picked our hotels, just need to wait for the flights to be released and then we can book it! So excited as I've never been to america and I'm going to the 2 places I've always wanted to go!

You seem so much more positive, long may it continue!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning diary, happy Thursday. We're now over the hump and the weekend is in sight, yay!! Not that we have much planned for the weekend, it'll just nice to not be at work. Listen to me, I've only been back a week!! :giggle:

Feeling really excited after booking up for York again last night. I've got a load of little countdowns on my phone giving me lots to look forward to - 22 days til our hols, 23 days til our 1 year anniversary, 133 days until Christmas, 170 days until York...etc. My next little project, though, is to book up for Liverpool for Warren's birthday (not until April)! He's a big Liverpool FC fan but, as it's not particularly close, he hasn't been to many of their home games. I'd love to book match tickets for us to go and then make a weekend of it - Liverpool is always somewhere I've wanted to go. Can't tell you why, it just is. I've never fancied the likes of London, etc. but something about Liverpool has always struck a chord with me. My dad suggested National Holidays to me, which would be a much cheaper way of doing things! I've looked myself at hotels, train tickets, etc. and it would be so expensive! But some of the coach trips are bargain price. I know the hotels may not be the most modern and we would probably be the youngest people on the coach lol but for the time we would be spending in them it doesn't really matter! That's my next little mission anyway, but I kind of need to hold off for the moment until he gets his new rota for next year. I cant book anything until I know when he's going to have a weekend off. Hopefully he will have a full weekend off around his birthday. It's quite awkward with these shifts he works, but I'm sure I'll manage it! He has no idea what I'm planning, so I'd love to be able to surprise him :D

Anyway, back to my favourite subject. FOOD!! :drool: I'm having an EE day today - I tend to be alternating between those and Green this week - and I'm going to make my favourite risotto for tea tonight. I already can't wait! Not decided on lunch yet but there's plenty of options about. Actually just thinking something pretty simple like a chicken salad or something? But I'll update once I've decided.

Have a great day everyone x

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S), Mango and Melon (SS) Fingers
- Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Strawberry Greek Yogurt

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and sliced BabyBel Light's (HExA). Served with Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Weetabix Chocolate Smasher Oaty Bar (3.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Chicken and Red Pepper Risotto (Chicken Breast (S), Onion (S), Red Pepper (S), Risotto Rice, Stock and Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese with Sweet Chilli) served with Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn)

Treats:
- Kinder Surprise Egg (5.5 Syns)
- "Rocky" biscuit (5.5 Syns)

Supper:
- Christmas Pudding HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 3 x BabyBel Light
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 14.5 / 15
Weekly Syns:
52 / 105

Last edited:
Liverpool is awesome! But I'm probably biased because I live there. I can show you around/give you tips if you want? Your food today sounds lush, especially that risotto!

I don't like the whole idea of the homemade sweets. I'm don't really "do" tweaks, as I don't want to start doing anything that might affect my losses. I think I'd prefer to have "proper" sweets and use my Syns for them. I'll take some Rocky Road HiFi Lights as my HExB though and already have some little bags of Metcalfes salt'n'sweet popcorn in the cupboard. And I'm sure I have a bag of the sugar free Haribo lingering somewhere too - I'll have to dig them out. And hope and pray that Warren won't buy too much rubbish so that I won't be tempted! Either that or make him sit at opposite ends of the cinema to me :giggle: Ahh, you'll have an amazing time. So jealous that you're staying at a Disney resort, I'd love to do that. Have never been to New York and have never really fancied it - except for at Christmas time. That's something I'd love to do at least once in my lifetime, go to NYC to do some Christmas shopping and to see the big Christmas tree outside of the Rockefeller Centre. That's my most favourite part of Home Alone Lost in New York - I am a sucker for Christmas trees!! Will come and find your new diary xx

We went in nov last time to NYC & it was amazing !!!!
We got to see the big Xmas tree & watch kids Ice skating at Rockefeller !!!
It was really magical & got me right in the Xmas spirit !!!
I would only go again now if it was around Xmas time as it is so much more special & magical !!

Mmm!! Just had a packet of pretzel flavour M&M's (I'm a sucker for American candy!) after lunch and they were amazing - and only 7.5 Syns! Will definitely get them again. Actually, I'm thinking I could get a packet in case we go to the cinema on Friday. They feel so naughty but they'd be well within my Syns. Win, win! :)[/QUOTE

Have you tried the peanut butter m&ms ??!! They have all random flavours in America !!
In London there is a huge m&ms shop in all colours and you fill a bag !!!

Aww that's a shame you had a bad experience, we've always had fab villa's when we've been to Florida, we stayed in a condo last time which was brill, ok not our own pool but it was nice & big; how exciting!! Me too I'm jealous she is staying in Disney itself, we'd love to have done that, but soooo expensive, well out of our price range anyhow. When we went to Florida last time it was beg of December & all the Christmas stuff was out that was fab, we went to Mickey's Christmas parade now that was magical. Oh the Christmas tree outside the Rockerfeller Centre would be amazing to see; yikes I'm all excited for Christmas now!!!

Yeah it was our first time too and just really put us off it was on a normal road with kids going to school etc and people going to work & had a few strange things like we would get home & the side gate & pool area would be open even though we wound lock it before going out !!
Then the day before we left we came back to find we had been broken into (luckily nothing taken)
But police were Rude and blamed me for leaving the door open (which I never I locked it ) the burglars had run out through the front door and set the house alarm off they were horrible said us Brits always trying to make dramas and give the area a bad name !! Lol
Anyway yeah would feel safer in a resort now x

But we loved Florida and can't wait to go back!! X

Morning diary, happy Thursday. We're now over the hump and the weekend is in sight, yay!! Not that we have much planned for the weekend, it'll just nice to not be at work. Listen to me, I've only been back a week!! :giggle: Feeling really excited after booking up for York again last night. I've got a load of little countdowns on my phone giving me lots to look forward to - 22 days til our hols, 23 days til our 1 year anniversary, 133 days until Christmas, 170 days until York...etc. My next little project, though, is to book up for Liverpool for Warren's birthday (not until April)! He's a big Liverpool FC fan but, as it's not particularly close, he hasn't been to many of their home games. I'd love to book match tickets for us to go and then make a weekend of it - Liverpool is always somewhere I've wanted to go. Can't tell you why, it just is. I've never fancied the likes of London, etc. but something about Liverpool has always struck a chord with me. My dad suggested National Holidays to me, which would be a much cheaper way of doing things! I've looked myself at hotels, train tickets, etc. and it would be so expensive! But some of the coach trips are bargain price. I know the hotels may not be the most modern and we would probably be the youngest people on the coach lol but for the time we would be spending in them it doesn't really matter! That's my next little mission anyway, but I kind of need to hold off for the moment until he gets his new rota for next year. I cant book anything until I know when he's going to have a weekend off. Hopefully he will have a full weekend off around his birthday. It's quite awkward with these shifts he works, but I'm sure I'll manage it! He has no idea what I'm planning, so I'd love to be able to surprise him :D Anyway, back to my favourite subject. FOOD!! :drool: I'm having an EE day today - I tend to be alternating between those and Green this week - and I'm going to make my favourite risotto for tea tonight. I already can't wait! Not decided on lunch yet but there's plenty of options about. Actually just thinking something pretty simple like a chicken salad or something? But I'll update once I've decided. Have a great day everyone x Extra Easy (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Breakfast: - Apple (S), Mango and Melon (SS) Fingers - Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Strawberry Greek Yogurt Lunch: - Not sure yet, maybe a chicken salad? Dinner: - Chicken and Red Pepper Risotto (Chicken Breast (S), Onion (S), Red Pepper (S), Risotto Rice, Stock and Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese with Sweet Chilli) served with Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn) Supper: - Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB) Healthy Extra A: ? Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi Daily Syns: 0 / 15 Weekly Syns: 37.5 / 105

I love Liverpool!!!!! I am biased though as I work there and commute back and forth to wales but it's fab some brilliant restaurants & bars and some gorgeous hotels !!!
Give me a shout if you want any recommendations x
The Liverpool FC tour is really reasonable price too x

Liverpool is awesome! But I'm probably biased because I live there. I can show you around/give you tips if you want? Your food today sounds lush, especially that risotto!

Aww thank you, that's kind of you!! I'm not sure how much time we'll actually have when I think about it, as I'm thinking that if we're getting a National Holiday coach it will probably leave Saturday morning. Get there in time to go to the football match in the afternoon and then get changed and go out for food and drinks in the evening. And then it will be home Sunday! But nothing is set in stone yet and it's still 8 months away, so I'll have to see what's available and when we can go! I'll remember to come to you for some tips :D x

We went in nov last time to NYC & it was amazing !!!!
We got to see the big Xmas tree & watch kids Ice skating at Rockefeller !!!
It was really magical & got me right in the Xmas spirit !!!
I would only go again now if it was around Xmas time as it is so much more special & magical !!

Oh, that really does sound magical! It's definitely on my bucket list (I don't actually have a "proper" one, just ideas in my head) of things I want to do in my lifetime. I love how much Americans get into the spirit of things. Once when we were there in September they were getting ready for Halloween. They put so much time and effort into decorating their houses / lawns it's no wonder they have to start preparing a month in advance! It's lovely to see x

Have you tried the peanut butter m&ms ??!! They have all random flavours in America !! In London there is a huge m&ms shop in all colours and you fill a bag !!!

Oh yes!! I'm a sucker for anything peanut butter and also for American candy. They are nice, though not peanut buttery enough for me lol! Also 12 Syns a bag!! The pretzel ones were only 7.5! I love the birthday cake flavour too - I had some on my week off work last week, safe to say Syns weren't counted lol :rolleyes: x

I love Liverpool!!!!! I am biased though as I work there and commute back and forth to wales but it's fab some brilliant restaurants & bars and some gorgeous hotels !!!
Give me a shout if you want any recommendations x
The Liverpool FC tour is really reasonable price too x

Thanks hun!! Never actually thought of the LFC tour - that's a fab idea. I'll definitely look into that one. He'd love that! x

Mmm, even though I only had one last night I'm quite fancying JP with baked beans and salad for lunch today! Think that's what I'll go for, and maybe pick up some babybels to slice up on top of the beans too to make it nice and cheesy and also use up my HExA :)

Sounds great Stevie!! Keep up the fab work!!

It was delicious! And the torrential rain has just started here too, so nice and comforting!! x

Yeah it was our first time too and just really put us off it was on a normal road with kids going to school etc and people going to work & had a few strange things like we would get home & the side gate & pool area would be open even though we wound lock it before going out !!
Then the day before we left we came back to find we had been broken into (luckily nothing taken)
But police were Rude and blamed me for leaving the door open (which I never I locked it ) the burglars had run out through the front door and set the house alarm off they were horrible said us Brits always trying to make dramas and give the area a bad name !! Lol
Anyway yeah would feel safer in a resort now x

But we loved Florida and can't wait to go back!! X

Aww that is a bad experience, I've never had anything like that happen to us, we usually book our villas from Owners Direct.

Take a Chance and Never Look Back...♥

Morning campers, happy Friday!! Woop woop. This week has been soooo long - the first week back to work always is, isn't it!? Nice short week next week and the week after though! I'm taking next Friday off work and then the following Monday is the bank holiday, so it means a nice four day weekend. Ooh and then the following week I'm only in work until the Wednesday and then I break up for my jollies, yippeee!! Getting excited now :D

Having a Green day today as we've definitely decided to go to the cinema tonight to see The Inbetweeners 2. We were going to go with Katie and Sean but they can't make it these next few weekends, and then we'll be away. Then they go away the day we get home. So by the time we've all had our holidays I don't think it'll still be on at the cinema, so best to go while we can! Really looking forward to it and determined to stay on plan this time around - last time we were at the cinema was when I fudged it all up and it ended in a whole week off plan :rolleyes: Going to get some more of those pretzel M&M's at lunchtime though and I've got some popcorn at home I can take. I think that should keep me happy, and I'll have my HExB HiFi bars too.

Really quiet in the office this morning, I think lots of people seem to have taken today off as leave. I think I've got enough flexi-time built up so that I can have an early finish, so I can probably leave at about 2.45pm rather than 3.45pm. Woop, gotta love Friday!! :)

Have a good one everyone x

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S), Mango and Melon (SS) fingers
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Tesco Sweet Chilli Noodles (1.5 Syns) with a sliced Red Pepper (S) and Spring Onions (S)
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB) (S)

Dinner:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) served with Cheesy Potato Wedges (HExA) and Baked Beans (SS)

Treats:
- 1 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB) (S)
- 17g bag of Metcalfes Sweet & Salty Skinny Topcorn (4 Syns)
- Pretzel flavour M&M's (7.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns:
67 / 105

Last edited:
Wow they look amazing Stevie, look very filling. Will have to pick up a pack or 2 x

They really are yummy and surprisingly filling! There's more in that little pot than you'd think! I usually slice up a red pepper and add that in with them, and last time I had them I added some spring onions too. I've decided to have them again for lunch today now! Yum xx

I always make a point of finishing early on a Friday as I work well over my time during the rest of the week anyway. Hope you enjoy the cinema tonight, I might have to get some of those pretzel m&m's as it combines 2 of my favorite things!

I always make a point of finishing early on a Friday as I work well over my time during the rest of the week anyway. Hope you enjoy the cinema tonight, I might have to get some of those pretzel m&m's as it combines 2 of my favorite things!

I do usually have a Friday flier too! It just depends what I've got on / how much flexi-time I have left as to how early I leave lol!

Love the pretzel M&M's, they're fab. I love anything which combines salty with sweet, so they definitely hit the spot! Will look forward to them tonight whilst Warren is demolishing a Pick'n'Mix x

Back