DIARY CLOSED.

Thanks lovely - yours too - Sunday morning though? you sure that is when you want to restart? hehe x i would be asleep (if madam allowed me to) xx

Thanks lovely - yours too - Sunday morning though? you sure that is when you want to restart? hehe x i would be asleep (if madam allowed me to) xx

I know lol, it's a bit bonkers isn't it! But it won't be super early, just whenever I'm up and about as it's more of a casual weigh in than anything *official*. Some weeks my weigh day will probably change actually, I've just realised! This week Sunday will be great as Warren is working Saturday night so I'll stop at home that night and be there for weigh in on Sunday morning. But other times when he is off all weekend I'll be stopping there, so may have to weigh in on Sunday afternoon / evening or a totally different day all together! We shall see how it goes xxx

Oops!! Just eaten two packets of Go Ahead Crispy Slices. Well one of them was planned, I had them a bit earlier this afternoon. Then I had an apple. And then I was still hungry so had another packet of the biscuits!

You get 3 biscuits in each pack and each biscuit is 3 Syns. So that's 18 Syns, slightly over todays allowance already. BUT, I'm not going to get in a tizz wizz about it. Just got to keep counting. I will make sure I am still within my Syns allowance by the end of the week, as I already know weekly Syns work for me :)

Disaster averted!

Great idea about weighing in at home. Saves time/money win/win.
Just another idea if you are scared about seeing what you've put on, why not have some blind weigh-in's for a few weeks? Your mum can tell you what you've lost still but you won't know the result, you could give her a weight that she can tell you when you've got to it maybe.

Morning everyone. Been missing from here but have been mostly on plan! Just find it hard to get the time to come on here, especially when I'm busy over the weekends - I'm actually thinking of ditching my diary. I update my IG daily so I'm thinking of just sticking with that. I'll definitely still be around on Mini's, but I just don't feel I have the time to keep this current and updated. And I don't want to worry everyone with me keep going AWOL lol.

Weighed at home yesterday morning and I'm back up to 13st 2lb, eek!! Not happy at all to see those numbers but I've promised myself that it's the last time I'll ever see such a high number. I've put on 2st 6lb in total from my lowest weight of 10st 10lb. But I only have myself to blame! Not going to waste energy beating myself up about it - going to focus that energy on doing everything I can to get the weight back off. First goal is to get back into the 12's, which I'm hoping to do by next weigh in (Sunday morning).

Last edited by a moderator:
You're doing great Stevie. It's brilliant that you're still so motivated and positive. The weight will come off!

Morning everyone. Been missing from here but have been mostly on plan! Just find it hard to get the time to come on here, especially when I'm busy over the weekends - I'm actually thinking of ditching my diary. I update my IG daily so I'm thinking of just sticking with that. I'll definitely still be around on Mini's, but I just don't feel I have the time to keep this current and updated. And I don't want to worry everyone with me keep going AWOL lol.
Weighed at home yesterday morning and I'm back up to 13st 2lb, eek!! Not happy at all to see those numbers but I've promised myself that it's the last time I'll ever see such a high number. I've put on 2st 6lb in total from my lowest weight of 10st 10lb. But I only have myself to blame! Not going to waste energy beating myself up about it - going to focus that energy on doing everything I can to get the weight back off. First goal is to get back into the 12's, which I'm hoping to do by next weigh in (Sunday morning).

Morning hun :), its good to see you posting again, although I understand what you mean about how hard it gets updating all the time. You and me share a similar story, my lowest was 10,10 too :eek: spooky. I've now gained and gone up to 12st 2lbs :(. It's hard trying to get rid of a gain 2nd time around and very frustrating. I've finally given myself a kick up the bum and have started my challenge this week so I hope to be in the 11's by next week. I've got my fingers crossed for both of us, I hope we can both see 10,10 by the end of this year. Hope you have a fab week ahead and good luck for your next weigh in.

Kay xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Understand you completely, it's the same for me it was becoming a chore updating a food diary on here and when I got to target and was often full of hell with myself for gaining some weeks I just felt it was a drain! Even though it is a good place to vent but then that's what IG is for. I have my personal and my food accounts and am happy with just that. I also post recipes and bits and bobs on our groups FB page.

You seem to be doing well and I bet you feel so much more relaxed not going to group? X

I feel the same stevie, I'm so busy at work I don't even get to look at my phone unless it's when I'm waiting for the train then I come home and crash!!
I weighed myself last week and put on 2.5lbs and I have a wedding in 2 weeks I actually laughed... It's a never ending cycle loose weight put it on loose it put it on... I'm tired of it!!

I love food and hate being healthy but then I hate what I see in the mirror!!
Let us know how u get on with it and keep it up

Hey stevie how did weigh in go this week? What us your ********* please? Id like to keep following if you don't mind?

Hey everyone - just to let u know i have messaged Stevie and she cant post on here for a while but will be back soon!

Everything is okay though and she sends her love x

Back