DIARY CLOSED.

Welcome back stevie! X

Morning PS :), your doing so well on the plan hun, hope the rest of the week goes perfect for you too. ;) xx

Great stuff about the holidays, I love having something to work towards. I have a year to wait for my next one yet but I'm so excited! Hope you have a lovely day, pizza chicken sounds amazing! x

Morning diary, happy hump day! Yay, halfway through the week already. So far this first week back hasn't been so bad. Monday I was mainly catching up on E-mails etc. and yesterday I was out delivering posters / leaflets to community centres, Dr's surgeries, schools, etc. about a consultation we're currently doing. So that got me out and about for a few hours. I still have some more to drop off today, so hopefully that will help today go quickly too. The only day I'm actually dreading is Friday, they always seem like the longest days!! Plus I'm the only one in our team in on Friday, so it'll be a long and quiet one. But hey ho, it'll soon be over and I can enjoy the weekend!

Trying something new for breakfast this morning...figs! I've never tried them before but I saw a new little fruit pot in tesco last night which has blackberries, plum and figs. So I thought I'd give it a try! If worse comes to worst and I don't like it I can just pick the figs out and eat the rest, rather than wasting money just buying the figs on their own. Will let you know the verdict later on!

Also have my favourite tea tonight - chicken and red pepper risotto. Yum!! I am so so happy to be back on plan and eating all of this tasty, nutritional and satisfying food. I've been looking forward to each meal this week and excited about all of the yummy things I've planned. Feeling really motivated and hoping it will last!

Anyway, this is how today is looking...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Blackberries (SS), Plum (S) and Figs (S)

Lunch:

- Tesco Sweet Chilli Noodle Salad (1.5 Syns) with half a packet of Tesco Ready to Eat Barbecue Chunky Chicken Pieces (S) (0.5 Syns), sliced Red Pepper (S) and Spring Onions (S)
- Apple (S)

Dinner:
- Chicken and Red Pepper Risotto (Chicken Breast (S), Onion (S), Red Pepper (S), Risotto Rice, Stock and Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese with Sweet Chilli) served with Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 6 x "Go Ahead" Apple Crispy Slice (18 Syns)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: Not sure, maybe some milk for a nice coffee tonight?
Healthy Extra B: Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 20 / 15
Weekly Syns:
48.5 / 105

Last edited:
Well, just had my breakfast and I really didn't mind the figs!! I didn't think they had an overly strong taste if I'm honest. I think I would like to try them cooked - aren't they often stuffed with soft cheese and wrapped in parma ham before baking? I think I would like that :)

Hi Stevie I'm sure I subscribed to your previous thread, I had wondered where you had gone! I've been quite recently myself... I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday :)

I've never tried figs, maybe I'll get some at weekend.

Regarding sharm I've been there I stayed in the hilton fauroiz and my brother went there for his honeymoon.. Sharm is good as there is English food TGIs planet Hollywood and the usual fast food places! I've never been to Greece but I've been to cyprus the last three years and I loved every min of it! I'm not sure how old you are but protaras which is where I just came back from is next to aya napa so has a good night life and paphos where I went for two years is quieter but you can go out to the "strip" if you fancy. Also we went to pallamini while we was there and I thought it was a lovely area, you can walk along the beach to protaras it's about 40min or catch a bus x

Definitely think I'll introduce figs into my diet more often now that I've tried them! I want to try them warm and also on a salad. And I like the sound of them with yogurt and sweetener too.

Also, I've just made a little deal with my mam. I've decided that, starting this Sunday morning, she will weigh me at home weekly. I kind of wish I'd weighed last week now, as I'd have had a cracking loss this week, but nevermind! Anyway, she used to pay the £5 weekly fee for group to help me out, and we have agreed that instead of going to group I'll do it from home and she'll weigh me each Sunday morning. Then, if I have lost that week she will put the £5 away in a jar. If I don't lose, I don't get the £5. And then by the time we go away in September I should have a nice bit of money to go towards my spends! Very very scared to see what the scales will say on Sunday but it's encouraged me to keep on plan 100% because I want it to be as low as I can get it by then. But it's something else to keep me going!

Definitely think I'll introduce figs into my diet more often now that I've tried them! I want to try them warm and also on a salad. And I like the sound of them with yogurt and sweetener too. Also, I've just made a little deal with my mam. I've decided that, starting this Sunday morning, she will weigh me at home weekly. I kind of wish I'd weighed last week now, as I'd have had a cracking loss this week, but nevermind! Anyway, she used to pay the £5 weekly fee for group to help me out, and we have agreed that instead of going to group I'll do it from home and she'll weigh me each Sunday morning. Then, if I have lost that week she will put the £5 away in a jar. If I don't lose, I don't get the £5. And then by the time we go away in September I should have a nice bit of money to go towards my spends! Very very scared to see what the scales will say on Sunday but it's encouraged me to keep on plan 100% because I want it to be as low as I can get it by then. But it's something else to keep me going!

Stevie that's such a good idea, my consultant is away and the replacement is just plain useless!!! Maybe I'll do it too :)

Stevie that's such a good idea, my consultant is away and the replacement is just plain useless!!! Maybe I'll do it too :)

I'm scared about seeing the first number on the scales on Sunday and seeing how far back I've pushed myself. But I need to remember that it'll be the last time I'll ever see that number. Now that I'm back on it and feeling motivated I am NEVER doing this to myself again. All of that time, effort and money down the drain! The thought of holiday spends should keep me going though - I could have up to £250 by next September!! :D

I'm scared about seeing the first number on the scales on Sunday and seeing how far back I've pushed myself. But I need to remember that it'll be the last time I'll ever see that number. Now that I'm back on it and feeling motivated I am NEVER doing this to myself again. All of that time, effort and money down the drain! The thought of holiday spends should keep me going though - I could have up to £250 by next September!! :D

I'm in the same position, since I've come back from holiday I haven't cared much as the holiday was my reason to slim down! And I didn't even reach my goal :( !!!

Then it suddenly dawned on me I have a wedding in 3 weeks and I feel horrible like I just feel like I've put on three stone in a matter of days!

I suppose we can say to our OH that we need to book another holiday for motivation ha x

I've recently tried them, I found them a bit bland then read in this months mag to mix them wih yoghurt sweetener and cinnamon and there lovely

I LOVE FIGS!!

I got 4 for £1 in Tesco the other day and have been having them with FF yog and cinnamon, in my salads and just casually to munch. Yum yum yum! x

Oh I've never tried figs with yogurt & cinnamon, think I will do now. I love them with feta & rocket, hmmm.

Also, I've just made a little deal with my mam. I've decided that, starting this Sunday morning, she will weigh me at home weekly. I kind of wish I'd weighed last week now, as I'd have had a cracking loss this week, but nevermind! Anyway, she used to pay the £5 weekly fee for group to help me out, and we have agreed that instead of going to group I'll do it from home and she'll weigh me each Sunday morning. Then, if I have lost that week she will put the £5 away in a jar. If I don't lose, I don't get the £5. And then by the time we go away in September I should have a nice bit of money to go towards my spends! Very very scared to see what the scales will say on Sunday but it's encouraged me to keep on plan 100% because I want it to be as low as I can get it by then. But it's something else to keep me going!

Awww how lovely of your mum, what a wonderful idea x

Hey PS! how are you?
I am rejoining group (again) on Saturday - since moving to my new job its been manic and i have been lazy with my food (takeouts all the time!) so i need to get back to class and back on the wagon!

Looks like you have been on plan and doing well since your restart! well done x

Hey PS! how are you?
I am rejoining group (again) on Saturday - since moving to my new job its been manic and i have been lazy with my food (takeouts all the time!) so i need to get back to class and back on the wagon!

Looks like you have been on plan and doing well since your restart! well done x

Hello lovely!! We must have cross-posted as I just commented on your diary too :D

I'm doing really well thank you, how are you? And how is the new job going? It's understandable that the plan has falled a little behind in the list of priorities at the moment, it always is hectic and tiring when you start a new job I think.

Hope the scales are kind to you on Saturday and that your rejoin and restart goes well! xxx

Back