Diary!!Day 5!!

thanks guys. you are stars. keep me updated with how your doing xxxxx

hey hun - wait until your first weigh in, you will be so inspired then and it will suddenly make things easier for you :D

keep going - ketosis will help. I still get hunger pangs in ketosis, but they are like normal pangs i would get, not starvation pangs from eating only 425 calories....lol

hey hun - wait until your first weigh in, you will be so inspired then and it will suddenly make things easier for you :D

keep going - ketosis will help. I still get hunger pangs in ketosis, but they are like normal pangs i would get, not starvation pangs from eating only 425 calories....lol

bless ya hon. i know I can't beleive we're only getting that many calories a day!i usually hav about 50.000...well maybe not much but you know what i mean!!xxx

Hey guys. Well it's day 5 and i'm not feeling too bad. I cannot stomach the soup any more- you were right, it is foul! Have changed the rest of my soup so that's good.
Not craving as much any more, day before yesterday all i could think about was food but it's not too bad at the minute.
Going out at the weekend for my friends bday so that's going to be a challenge. We usually get very drunk so it's going to be weird being sober!but i'll give it a bash. Luckily all my friends are understanding which is good.
I don't know what I'd have done without this forum. Everytime I am feeling lousy and really wanting food I come on here and it encourages me to carry on. Lucking at all your stories its proof that this can really work so I intend on keeping at it!!
xxx Keep up the good work guys x

well done for sticking to it.. i am on day 2... or day 6 as i call it as it seems easier to count down week by week than up!!! Down down down with those lbs xxxx

well done for sticking to it.. i am on day 2... or day 6 as i call it as it seems easier to count down week by week than up!!! Down down down with those lbs xxxx

well done hon, how you finding it?xx

I am feeling ok today, had a nap earlier though as a sort of sugar slump hit me.. I amnt hungry and am actually finding it hard to get the third shake into me..
I found the soup yuk, but now add chilli powder and pepper and it tastes good.. i couldnt just stick to sweet shakes as I have always been a savoury person.. I am positive but am still waiting for the really crappy day ifykwim... looking forward to getting my first week down ( or tenth wek as I like to say, everything is going down with me!!)
I havent had any real cravings so far... the odd pang but it seems to go the minute i drink a half pint of water...... I know it will be hard but I am very determined to do it.. well done on you getting this far xxx

Back