Diary from spain - CAN'T DO EXANTE YET!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by KarenMac, 16 November 2010 Social URL.

1. KarenMac

KarenMac Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hola Everyone. I said hello a few posts ago whilst waiting for my delivery. Day 1 of TS yesterday and it was OK. 3 litres of water plus 4 packs (I was quite hungry).
    But.... woke up this morning with a raging headache and sickness. Feel awful but I don't work so I can stay in bed.
    I love this site and find your stories and support a real inspiration. Thank you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi, welcome to exante.
    wish i was in spain, its so cold here :(

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I second that, Spain would be fab right now, it's way too cold here!

Welcome to Exante, I'm glad you're first day went okay, here's to many more. Good luck xx

5. Sparkling_Fairy

Sparkling_Fairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Welcome to Exante.
    Good luch with it :D

And keep us updated!

6. KarenMac

KarenMac Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Thank you all. Will post Thurs after a quick sneaky WI on Thurs.

Feeling a bit better, just had tomato soup, which was lovely. Roll on 6.00pm for next soup!

7. KarenMac

KarenMac Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Morning All!

Devastation this morning - got on the scales for a quick peak and put on 6 kilos! I was inconsolable. Anyway, to cut a long story short, the scales had gone wrong and OH got out another set from the garage. We both weighed and low and behold lost 7.3lbs!!!! Tears turned to smiles. Managed to get old scales to work properly so now using 2 sets just in case!
    Not feeling hungry this morning, so going down to 3 packs. Don't like the bars much so ordered just soups for next month. Next mini goal is to get thru Day 4, as I always struggle on Day 4 and usually give in - NOT THIS TIME! Hope you are all doing OK.

8. KarenMac

KarenMac Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Just got the wobbles and ate 3 crab sticks only to look up on the internet and find they are high in carbs! How stupid. Anyway, feeling really hungry so having a bar with a coffee. Still on 4 packs a day but hope to cut down to 3 soon....

9. elb4160

elb4160 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    28st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done so far Karen! Stick with it and I'm sure you'll be so glad you did.
    I'm not doing the exante diet, but looking at the other people here who are it seems to work well!
    Good luck!

10. dubsndice

dubsndice Wants to be thin!

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello! Oh gosh just read about the scale incident. I would have been the same. Glad u had another set to check, knowing me I probably would have said sod it at that point... Do u did well to stick to it.

I'm starving today day 3 and just want to munch but I won't I'm determined this time. I find coming on here stops me eating!

11. elb4160

elb4160 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    28st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me too! Normally now (having just got in from work) I'd be raiding the cupboards while waiting for OH to get in for dinner

12. KarenMac

KarenMac Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Thanks for the messages. Been off line but back now. Oh, tell me about being hungry....just watched OH devouring spag bol! He has stopped alcohol though which is really kind and supportive. Just having a soup AND have managed not to have a bar today so am only having 3 packs today! Trying not to weigh until Monday!

13. dubsndice

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Its good that your OH is supportive, mine is too although i doubt he will stop his beer for me - especially on a Friday! Tonights going to be make or break for me... Fridays are always our treat night, usually with a chinese and wine so i bet i will be pacing up and down at around 8pm. x

14. KarenMac

KarenMac Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Every day is treat day for us. Living the dream in Spain, not working, lots of wine, food, cakes, choc. That's why I am on this forum! I have really got to keep going on this as I have piled on the weight in the past 5 years here. I've gone from 80kilos to 116! Did LL some years back and dropped 4.5 stones. So I know this kind of diet really does work. It's just the first 2-3 weeks that is the killer. Trying not to weight til Monday and that is my first week done.

15. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Oooh - lucky you, living the life!! Not surprised it plays havoc on the waisteline tho ;)

Good luck for WI monday

xxx

16. dubsndice

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Karen, how are u today? U got thru my Friday night 100% quite proud of myself. Whats the weather like over there?

17. KarenMac

KarenMac Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi DnD! Well done you!:D So, now you have done it once, you can do it again and again.
    Weather here has only just turned. We were at 25c until beg of this week. Now it's chilly am and pm but days are still fairly nice blue skies.
    Only a little off today (I know I shouldn't weigh every day but....) still a little off better than a little on!
    Keep on going....how long do you expect to be on this? I guess you are on TS?

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. dubsndice

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oooh much warmer than here then it's raining and bliming freezing. Wish I was over there now. I too had a tiny loss today about 0.5lbs so a bit disappointed wanted to hit 12 ideally by the end of the week, isn't looking likely now.

I'm setting myself small goals so the big one isn't so daunting. I'm gonna stick with it 100% until Xmas then back on it after the new year. I reckon 3-4 months in total especially with having Xmas In the middle. Not sure really. The OH doesnt really agree with me being on this, I think the main reason is that I won't cook for him anymore. I'm sure I will be able to soon but don't want to risk it ATM. So what are your plans for today are you doing anything exciting?

20. KarenMac

KarenMac Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi - Funny, I was hoping for 12lb too this week. I am in this for at least 6 months! You can see from my stats I need to be!
    Sunday we usually go to our fav restaurant and have a wonderful 3 course lunch with loads of wine and coffee with Bailey's. Now you know why I am dieting!
    Anyway, did paperwork today and drank loads of water. Desperate for a soup but try to hold off until OH eats. He is really supportive, 5 years ago he married a slim woman and now......
    I must ask Starlight if she does AAM week or ever eats anything in between TS. Her results are awesome.

21. dubsndice

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    That's my kinda Sunday ;) not long and we can do it again.... Maybe not every week but every now and again would be nice. I think when I am struggling which I'm sure I will at times I gonna throw myself a chicken breast in the oven. I don't want it to become a habit but if it keeps me on plan it will be worth it. I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it. Normally chuck the towel in and cheat before now. You should be proud of yourself too I bet it's hard having all that temptation around you. The big wi tomorrow!!!! Did you take your measurements too? Let me know how u get on.

22. KarenMac

KarenMac Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi Everyone - very happy as my loss for Week1 is 10.3 lbs. Feeling great, I have definitely got my MOJO back!

Just sat with friends having coffee and they all had sticky buns - me, nada (that's Spanish for nothing!).

Here's to a good Week 2. Good luck everyone. K

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.