Diary of a binge eater.

I don't know about a bakery shortcake, but a 65g caramel shortcake from Tesco is 16.5 syns

Hope that helps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't know about a bakery shortcake, but a 65g caramel shortcake from Tesco is 16.5 syns

Hope that helps x

Omg regretting that now. It was yummy lol

B- 2 wheatabix
L- ham sandwich, walkers baked crisps
T- mushy pea curry, sw chips

Hex a- milk
Hex b- wheatabix, wm bread

Snacks- banana

Syns- caramel shortcake 18, baked crisps 5.5, ham 2. Total- 25.5

No exercise

So been back to the docs finally got o diagnosis for the constant pins and needles. It's carpel tunnel syndrome and I'm on water tablets. This is a relief as the pain has been unbearable and I've hardly had any sleep this week.

Really should of left the caramel shortcake alone but I fancied one, on a positive note eating something this high in syns would usually lead to a binge and it hasn't :)

Loving the fact that people here are not binging :)

Well done!!!!

Thanks am chuffed with myself have a lovely weekend x

Well done Valerie its day 4 for me to xx

Hi kel well done x its a great feeling isn't it ;-) hopefully we can keep it up , have a great weekend xx

Loving the fact that people here are not binging :)

Hi willow its thanks to kel that I haven't been binging saw her diary & quite a few members were saying what a problem they had with binging it helps to know that I'm not the only one;-) xx

Agreed! Onto day three now so feeling quite nice. Just aiming for normal healthy eating has really helped (so far), joined in with friends etc on meals out and had dessert today but without the need to binge afterwards! Glad I made the decision to take a couple of weeks off SW after doing it since May.

But tomorrow is another day so hoping I can go strong! (Definitely think I'll go to next weeks OA meeting again)

Agreed! Onto day three now so feeling quite nice. Just aiming for normal healthy eating has really helped (so far), joined in with friends etc on meals out and had dessert today but without the need to binge afterwards! Glad I made the decision to take a couple of weeks off SW after doing it since May.

But tomorrow is another day so hoping I can go strong! (Definitely think I'll go to next weeks OA meeting again)

Well done that's fab, I've been feeling less guilty about small treats and therefor not felt the need to binge.

Felt like binging today but I've got through it. Wasn't even a reason why I wanted to binge it was just boredom, distracted myself with a book, brushing teeth etc.

B- fried onion,mushrooms, egg with beans and 1 slice wholemeal bread. Brown sauce.
L- sweet and sour mug shot, banana & apple
T- pitta cheese and Tom pizza, sw chips and baked beans.

Hex a- milk & cheese
Hex b- pitta & wb bread

Snacks- banana & ww yoghurt

Syns- mocha from coffee shop- 13, brown sauce- 1.

No exercise

Almost forgot day 5 no binging :)

Ugh had to go and spoil it,
ended up binging lastnight. But today's a new day and weigh in not holdin out much hope.

Originally Posted by valerie11 Saturday 2nd feb EE Breakfast - pear & latte (hex a) Lunch - bacon, egg, b.beans, toast, toms & mushrooms 1 tbs brown sauce (hex b + 1 syn) Dinner - 3 ryvita, Philadelphia light, ham & Tomato (8 syns) Snacks - 2 mikado (1syn) satsuma, banana, options orange choc pudding (2 syns) coconut Greek yog (0.5 syns) latte (3 syns) lemon Greek yog 0.5 syns) 54 syns - 16 used = 38 syns left

Didn't make my 5th binge free day had 2 pieces bread & marmalade & apple pie & a bar choc but when I look at what I ate yesterday can see why I didn't have a proper breakfast & only had ryvita for dinner could have had a decent meal for 8 syns (or free even ;-( ) lesson learnt but on a plus point have just been to asda for my food shop I would usually say sod it & buy cakes, sweets & choc but I knew if I did I would be more annoyed with myself. Drawing my line under it :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ugh had to go and spoil it,
ended up binging lastnight. But today's a new day and weigh in not holdin out much hope.

Same here kel gggrrr another day today have drawn my line xx

Back