Diary of a binge eater.

Hi Elaine,

Good luck on your SW journey. It's always nice to know that there are others out there facing the same battles, all on their own journeys xx

I thort pittas were not a hexb anymore ? X

There not Hun but I haven't got any of the new books and don't go to group so I'm just following it the old way until I stop losing. Sorry about the confusion xx

I was reading through the threads and yours particularly caught my eyes. I am also. Bing eater and I have tried to work out why and believe there are multiple reasons. I am on my thrived week of SW and doing ok so far.Boredom,stress,bad habits,whatever the reason I have a tendency to binge! Sounds like you are doing very well and I will watch with interest.All the best,Elaine.x

Good luck Elaine I've tried pretty much every diet going I can control the binges better with sw I believe it's because we can eat so much xx

There not Hun but I haven't got any of the new books and don't go to group so I'm just following it the old way until I stop losing. Sorry about the confusion xx

Ahhh right ok! I wish they still were a hexb !!! X

Yay lost 5lbs so happy that takes me to 13 stone 3lbs. I'm going for 4 this week so I can get into the 12 stones.

B- pitta, fried egg, mushrooms & brown sauce
L- potatoes, veg, mushy peas and gravy ( the family had my fave lamb dinner but it was to fatty)
T- sw chips, pitta pizza and mushy peas.

Hex a- milk & cheese
Hex b- 2 pittas

Snacks- bannna & tangerine

Syns- brown sauce- 1, gravy- 2 Jamie wagon wheel - 8, hit choc- 2 ( total 13 - 92 for week)

Exercise- spin burning 570 cals

:)

Last edited:
Good luck Elaine I've tried pretty much every diet going I can control the binges better with sw I believe it's because we can eat so much xx
Well my third week is nearly completed(weighing tomorrow) and I haven't binged. I also think and hope,that SW is the diet to break this compulsion. Time will tell, but so far so good.

Well my third week is nearly completed(weighing tomorrow) and I haven't binged. I also think and hope,that SW is the diet to break this compulsion. Time will tell, but so far so good.

Good luck for 2mo, and well done on not binging I only really get past a week but determined to beat this.

Yay lost 5lbs so happy that takes me to 13 stone 3lbs. I'm going for 4 this week so I can get into the 12 stones.

B- pitta, fried egg, mushrooms & brown sauce
L- potatoes, veg, mushy peas and gravy ( the family had my fave lamb dinner but it was to fatty)
T- sw chips, pitta pizza and mushy peas.

Hex a- milk & cheese
Hex b- 2 pittas

Snacks- bannna & tangerine

Syns- brown sauce- 1, gravy- 2 Jamie wagon wheel - 8, hit choc- 2 ( total 13 - 92 for week)

Exercise- spin burning 570 cals

:)

Hi kel well done on the brilliant loss x good luck getting into the 12's xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi kel well done on the brilliant loss x good luck getting into the 12's xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank val. did ya have a good holiday :)

Evening all.i just got back from my SW class and I have lost 2 1/2 lbs this week :) More importantly, I have completed my third week without binging!! Will try to keep it going.

Evening all.i just got back from my SW class and I have lost 2 1/2 lbs this week :) More importantly, I have completed my third week without binging!! Will try to keep it going.

Well done Hun that's a fab weight loss & three weeks no binging is amazing.

Well done - I have my second weigh in tomorrow and am hoping for a loss of some sort

Back