Diary of a binge eater.

Not had the best of day, woke up feeling fine but now feel really sickly & off it.

B- wheatabix
L- fried egg, mushroom pitta & brown sauce
T- spicy tomato & cheese pasta bake

Hex a- milk & cheese
Hex b- wheatabix & pitta

Snacks- tangerine

Syns- coffee from cafe 7, brown sauce 1, crisps 5, kit Kat 5.5, couple of oven chips 3. Total - 21.5 . 70.5 left for week.

Exercise- spin burn 500 cals. Really was not feeling it think my body was burnt out tonight. :)

Rest up hun. There loads going around. Hope you feel better soon x

Well today's ended up in a massive binge but I'm not dwelling on it. I'm trying to change my attitude by not dwelling on it, if I sit and wallow in self pity it just ends up spiralling into a weeks worth of self loathing. I'm gonna wake up in the morning with a positive attitude ready to start a fresh.

That's a good approach hun - we can't change what we've already done.

Fresh start for us both tomorrow - a 100% day, one at a time.

When I first starting SW I had so much resolve not to spoil my hard work. It took a few weeks to get into that mindset but once I was there it was second nature. One day at a time and hopefully over time it'll get easier x

So last two days a disaster, yesterday wasn't a binge but not the best choices due to the lack of food in the house. Off shopping this morning trying Aldi for a change, really craving meat and fish which is funny because I'm not much of a meat fan so may have a few red days. The only downside to sw is the cost when you've got a tight food budget.

So here's to a better day :)

Good luck hun. Today is a new day.

I often buy meat/fruit/veg from Aldi and find it much more cost effective and you can't tell the difference tastewise x

Hi Kel, lovely diary. I am too a self confessed serial binge eater, so will stick around for some mutual support!

I find my local market best for fruit and veg, and cheaper over all. Aldi do great free range whole chickens cheaper than standard supermarket chicken- also I note that there is just pence between extra lean mince at the supermarket, compared with getting it from a proper butcher. In light of the recent horsemeat scandal- Though I must admit i'm very fussy about the origin of my meats anyways, I think considering there is near to nothing cost difference I would choose to go to a butcher if there's one close by! Its so difficult keeping the food bill down isn't it :-( x

Hi Kel, lovely diary. I am too a self confessed serial binge eater, so will stick around for some mutual support!

I find my local market best for fruit and veg, and cheaper over all. Aldi do great free range whole chickens cheaper than standard supermarket chicken- also I note that there is just pence between extra lean mince at the supermarket, compared with getting it from a proper butcher. In light of the recent horsemeat scandal- Though I must admit i'm very fussy about the origin of my meats anyways, I think considering there is near to nothing cost difference I would choose to go to a butcher if there's one close by! Its so difficult keeping the food bill down isn't it :-( x

Hi Hun welcome to this thread. There's lots of support here.

I was quiet impressed with Aldi & also visited local market to get fruit & veg it's just a shame that I can't get there every week with work and one thing and another.

The whole horse meat thing has really put me off they was even sayin it's in jelly sweets now! I defo think the butchers is the best bet.

I think some of my binging is because the lack of variety in my food so hopefully a few red days will help also I've been told by a personal trainer to up my protien with all the exercise I do.

Indefinitely agree with lack of variety not being good for controlling food.i need a shop urgently.could sit here with tea and biscuits but won't! Keep going, you are doing well.xx

So today's a red day, skipped breakfast naught I know. Also not had a hex b as had nothing in and forgot to buy anything. Then chose sushi from the the shop forgetting its quiet high syns on a red day other than that its been a good day & enjoyed the food

B- nothing
L- chicken,mushrooms, papa tikka, lettuce, tons & cucumber
T- gammon, salad & 2 boiled eggs

Hex a- milk
Hex b- nothing

Snacks- 2 apples, pineapple, strawberrys grapes

Syns- sushi- 8, meringue 3

No exercise cannot weight to get back on that spin bike 2mo :)

Does any one know if aldis fat free natural yoghurt is free?

Sat in asda cafe with my kiddies, my daughters tucking in to choc fudge cake & my sons tucking into a giant cream cake & I'm sat with a diet coke talk about needing will power :)

Sat in asda cafe with my kiddies, my daughters tucking in to choc fudge cake & my sons tucking into a giant cream cake & I'm sat with a diet coke talk about needing will power :)

Well done hun. That takes great resolve and determination.

You'll feel so proud of yourself later for resisting x

Feel rubbish, lead to comfort eating and binging

:(

You okay hun? We all do it. Don't feel down as that may trigger another binge. Try to draw a line. We can't change what we've already done x

You okay hun? We all do it. Don't feel down as that may trigger another binge. Try to draw a line. We can't change what we've already done x

Il be alright thanks, just run down and tired. Hardly getting any sleep with this carpel tunnel syndrome. Managed to get my head down this afternoon and feel better its a shame the damage is already done. Oh we'll like ya say can't change it all i can do is try harder 2morrow.

Back