Diary of a binge eater.

Phew got through day 1, so tonight I had training and didn't get in until 9 so usually I would use this as an excuse to binge but I haven't. Instead of sitting down when I got in I was straight in the kitchen cookin the sw way :)

B- wheatabix & banana
L- mushroom & onion omelette & baked beans.
T- McCain jacket potato & mushy pea curry

Hex a- milk, cheese
Hex b- wheatabix

Snacks, 2apples, banana

Syns- jacket spud- 1, sugar-1

Exercise- body pump and a whole load of cleaning.

Well done kel xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello all.Not been on for a while. Still doing slimming world. Have had a couple of slow weeks but have managed to lose 11 1/2lbs in 5 weeks so quite ok with that. Main thing is I am not binging. It's going to be a constant battle for me and I will continue to take one day at a time. Will now try to read what I have missed.xx

hello all.Not been on for a while. Still doing slimming world. Have had a couple of slow weeks but have managed to lose 11 1/2lbs in 5 weeks so quite ok with that. Main thing is I am not binging. It's going to be a constant battle for me and I will continue to take one day at a time. Will now try to read what I have missed.xx

That's a great weight loss & your strength to not binge is amazing. I've accepted that's its going to be a life long battle and I don't truly think ill ever stop I've just love to be able to control them. You should be really proud of yourself xx

Day 2, been super busy and still managed to stay on plan.

B- wheatabix
L- sw cheese,mushroom,onion & broccoli quiche
T- sweet potato & butternut squash wedges, mushy pea curry.

Hex a- milk & cheese hex b- wheatabix

Snacks- 2 bananas, 2 boiled eggs, grapes

Syns- sushi- 5

Exercise- spin- 372 cal burn

Fab day hun well done x

Not a great day, oh has really pissed me off. He's liked a photo of a naked girl on a page on fb which then come up on my news feed and he doesn't understand why that makes me feel like a pile of crap. As much as I wanted to binge, I haven't.

B- wheatabix
L- sw quiche, walkers baked & grapes
T- sw chips & beans, slice wm bread

Hex a- milk & cheese hex b- bread & wheatabix

Snacks- banana, melon some more quiche, 2 ww fat free yoghurts

Syns- Nescafé cappicino 4, crisps- 5

No exercise rest day

Aw hun, men just don't think. Well done for staying to plan though. Shows real determination and will power.

Hugs x

Day 4. Good day, feeling very positive :)

B- wheat a box
L- chicken flavoured rice
T- meat free mexican mince, jacket potato, sweet corn

Hex a- milk & cheese hex b- cashews & wheatabix

Snacks- banana & 2 ww yoghurts

Syns- jacket potato-1, chicken rice- 0.5, cappicino- 4

No exercise to busy

Day 5.

B- banana
L- savoury rice
T- meat free meat balls, chop tons, broccoli, onion, mushrooms & pasta

Hex a- milk hex b- bread & almonds

Snacks- 2 boiled eggs, 2 satsumas

Syns- kit Kat 5.5, Nescafé 4, savory rice 0.5, meatballs 2.5.

Exercise spin 586 cals

Tonight I have a family party with buffet and drinks. I've reduced syns for most of the week so hopefully should be ok. I'm going to try and be sensible :)

Day 6, no binge

B- 1 slice wm toast, beans, mushrooms and meat free sausage
L- speed soup & smash scones
T- buffet at party

Hex a- cheese & milk hex b- wm bread

Syns- Nescafé cappucino- 4 meat free sausage- 1

Had a great time at party last night, didn't eat much at the buffet and was proud of my control but when I got home I made myself a sand which, crisps nd 2 choc bars. I'm not dwelling on it, there aren't any more celebrations for a while so I can fully focus on getting slim for summer.

Wi in later I'm not expecting much as last week was terrible but I'm ready to get stuck in this week.

Lost a pound. I'm happy with that. Also got my best cal burn at spin a whopping 936.

B- 2 asda meat free sasuage, beans, mushrooms and egg
L-chicken, broccoli mushy peas, potato, gravy & 3 Yorkshire pud
T- speed soup and smash scones

Hex a- milk & cheese hex b- wm bread & chicken

Snacks- melon, banna

Syns- gravy-3, yorkie pud- 6, Nescafé cappucino -4

From next week I'm going to changes wi to a mon morning cos I'm eating my big sun din an hour before wi and I think it could effect it.

I've had a terrible week, back on it today. I really want this but keep screwing up can't understand why. Going to have to try & find the money to go bk to class.

Foods planned for today :)

Shocked, lost 3lbs. Now weigh 13 stone 6. Ive binged everyday & not been to the gym for over a week, it must be the difference from evening to morn wi. I'm goona work really hard this week :)

Shocked, lost 3lbs. Now weigh 13 stone 6. Ive binged everyday & not been to the gym for over a week, it must be the difference from evening to morn wi. I'm goona work really hard this week :)

Wow! Fab loss.
Good luck this week! You can do it! X

Back