Diary of a binge eater.

Weighed in this morning 2lb gain over two weeks. Ill deal with it when I feel better. Got really bad flu. Haven't felt this poorly in years. Can't see me eating much today.

Aw hun! Flu is the worst!

2lb is okay, you can deal with that.

Hope you feel better soon! X

Aw hun! Flu is the worst!

2lb is okay, you can deal with that.

Hope you feel better soon! X

Thanks Hun ive had it all weekend spent most of easter sun in bed felt awful for kids.

How's the move are you settled? Xx

Can't be helped hun. Being ill comes at the most inconvenient times lol. Least you've nit fancied an Easter egg. So tempting!!

Move is a nightmare! Every time I think we're getting somewhere I find other stuff that needs sorting/packing/unloading. It just seems never ending!
We have a can tomorrow for all the big stuff and will be sleeping and officially moved into the new house tomorrow evening. Just want it over and done with now! Lol xx

Feel a little better today so I'm goin to attempt a sw day, even if its only small portions.

The food wasn't great yesterday but it was still better than what a binge day would of been.

Grat day today, been super busy trying to set up the online business up

B- two satsumas
L- mug shot & wm bread
T- roast chicken, pots, carrots, yorkie pud and gravy

Snacks- 2 apples & a kit Kat.

No exercise hoping to get back to gym 2mo

Busy busy then hun! Kids and an online business! Well done xx

And a regular job to lol. I make the business sound exciting, it's only selling kids ex store clothing on Facebook and eBay but I'm hoping it will do well & it gives me something to focus on in the evening.

Wow! I take my hat off to you, it's not easy juggling everything.

Don't put it down hun, I think it's great that you have the ambition and ability to do it. You'll be so busy that sticking to plan won't be a problem, you won't have time to think about food! Xx

Another busy day today but stayed on plan. Was going to try a new class at the gym tonight but chickens out. I've watched the class and don't think I'm strong enough to get through it yet so I'm going to carry on building strength with weights etc.

I feel really focused. Can't believe its nearly summer (if we actually get one lol) I really want to shift some of this before then. I'm not focussing on the past anymore I'm just going forward .

B- egg on toast
L- mug shot &. 1 slice of bread
T- sw veg quiche, salad & baked beans

Snacks- 2 apples, 2 satsumas, 2 oven chips, 4 spoonfuls of oh tuna mayo & pasta

Well done hun. Fab positive attitude! Taking a leaf outta your book.

How the business set up going? I remember my Mam setting up her business, she literally worked 24/7 for months! X

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. Hanging on by a thread, emotionally, at the moment.Lost only 1/2lb this week.payback time for last week when I ate too much but lost 1 1/2lbs. I don't think I am doing this sw plan as well as I could. I aim to really fill up on super free foods this week. I must sound ungrateful but with so much weight to lose I need to be losing more than 1/2 lb a week. I know ore people that are losing loads each week,(3/4 lbs per week) just wish I was like them.have a good week everyone.xx

Well done hun. Fab positive attitude! Taking a leaf outta your book.

How the business set up going? I remember my Mam setting up her business, she literally worked 24/7 for months! X

It's going ok Hun got it all on eBay today so hopefully some sales soon. It's only small at the moment but where gettin more stock soon. oh wants to do car boots & markets its not my style lol I'd rather do it from home where its warm.

How's the move are ya nearly sorted?

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. Hanging on by a thread, emotionally, at the moment.Lost only 1/2lb this week.payback time for last week when I ate too much but lost 1 1/2lbs. I don't think I am doing this sw plan as well as I could. I aim to really fill up on super free foods this week. I must sound ungrateful but with so much weight to lose I need to be losing more than 1/2 lb a week. I know ore people that are losing loads each week,(3/4 lbs per week) just wish I was like them.have a good week everyone.xx

Well done for sticking to plan, I understand why ya feel dishearted its hard when ya have more to loose. Just think its goin in the right direction.

It's going ok Hun got it all on eBay today so hopefully some sales soon. It's only small at the moment but where gettin more stock soon. oh wants to do car boots & markets its not my style lol I'd rather do it from home where its warm.

How's the move are ya nearly sorted?

Oh yeah definitely. I do love doing a car boot but can't seem to get up early enough to actually do them lol. Much cosier at home.
Fingers crossed for you hun. I'm sure it' be great x

My binges have been out of control again. There's been no excuse for them either I just can't seem to stop & I'm really frustrated. I'm sure they'll be people reading this thinking well she can't want it that bad or she would just do it. But I do want it so bad and as soon as I do we'll I sabotage because I don't feel that I deserve it. I'm really at point know where I feel like I'm loosing the plot.

Yesterday I spent most of the day searching the net and advice for ways to deal with this. The doctors not an option. Looked into Oa meetings again and may take the online meeting route but there are a few things I'm not sure i can follow eg three meals a day and no snacks.

I thought about maybe taking a step back from sw and trying to concentrate on healthy balanced eating but sw to etched in my mind.

I'm that desperate I even looked at all kind if diet pills, shakes etc but I know something that makes me feel deprived will only make me binge more & the can't afford any of threes quick fixes.

Whilst looking online there where loads of success story's of people who have beaten it, I really need to beat this.

You don't NEED to do 3 meals and no snacks. True, that is what a lot of people in OA chose to do, but the beauty of OA is that YOU define your own food plan. There are people at my meeting who build snacks into their food plan.

You don't NEED to do 3 meals and no snacks. True, that is what a lot of people in OA chose to do, but the beauty of OA is that YOU define your own food plan. There are people at my meeting who build snacks into their food plan.

Thanks for the info Hun thought it was a must.

Had a good day overall. Took the kids out and they ate fish in chips. I resisted wasn't even bothered but then later on we went to a cafe for a cake. I couldn't resist and had a choux bun. When I got home checked it out and it was 18 syns eek. I also had some walkers crisps and a ww hot choc. Even though it wasn't the best choices I controlled the fish and chips and even though I've eaten something that takes me over my syns, it hasn't led to a binge that is a big thing for me. Little victories.

B- egg on toast
L- mug shot 1 slice wm bread
T- mushy pea curry & rice

Snacks- grapes, apples , banana

Great spin session burning 500 cals.

Back