Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

This weekend and next are gonna be my downfalls...I'm home alone...Usually the bf comes over on a Friday and leaves on a Sunday, he's away for a week, leaves on Saturday. So I'm gonna have to try extra hard to stick at it!

Ah yes! I'm on shorter days all week so hopefully the next 2 go pretty quick!xxxx

yes its hard isnt it!! its boredom for me!! but Paul Mckenna book has defo helped with that!! :D

oooo yay! thats good!! have you got much planned for the weekend?xxx

yes its hard isnt it!! its boredom for me!! but Paul Mckenna book has defo helped with that!! :D

oooo yay! thats good!! have you got much planned for the weekend?xxx

I find that if I read, any books, time goes so quick so I think that's what I need to do when I'm bored at home.

I'm hoping Mumma still wants to go shopping Saturday, and we're supposed to be out for Lunch Sunday for Mothers day, planned ahead though and I'll have my shakes for breakfast and dinner instead of Lunch.

You up to anything exciting?xxxx

I find that if I read, any books, time goes so quick so I think that's what I need to do when I'm bored at home.

I'm hoping Mumma still wants to go shopping Saturday, and we're supposed to be out for Lunch Sunday for Mothers day, planned ahead though and I'll have my shakes for breakfast and dinner instead of Lunch.

You up to anything exciting?xxxx

yer same or if i get really stuck into a series! like desperate housewives!!! love it!!!

oooo that sounds good!!! good on the pre-planning too!! always helps!

well Fridays i finish at 3pm so im going to go into town i think and buy some jeans in a size ten as my inspiration! i have a river island voucher! so i thought id use it to buy those! then will go home and do housework! Saturday during the day will take puppy on a nice long walk i think! then in the evening we might be going to cinema with the friends we are going on hol with. Then sunday my mum is coming over and im doing an afternoon tea type thing :)

xxxx

yer same or if i get really stuck into a series! like desperate housewives!!! love it!!!

oooo that sounds good!!! good on the pre-planning too!! always helps!

well Fridays i finish at 3pm so im going to go into town i think and buy some jeans in a size ten as my inspiration! i have a river island voucher! so i thought id use it to buy those! then will go home and do housework! Saturday during the day will take puppy on a nice long walk i think! then in the evening we might be going to cinema with the friends we are going on hol with. Then sunday my mum is coming over and im doing an afternoon tea type thing :)

xxxx

Sounds like a good idea! I have a very small size 12 jeans that I'm aiming to get back into. Awhh what puppy do you have?xxx

Sounds like a good idea! I have a very small size 12 jeans that I'm aiming to get back into. Awhh what puppy do you have?xxx

ooo thats good!! i have some other jeans that are 12 skinnies so the tens are my ultimate goal and 12's are my next goal :) actually you have reminded me about those!! will get them out of my drawer and hang them up so i can see them daily :)

We have a miniature Jack Russell called Benny.....attached a piccy xxxx

Attachments

• 379322_10152572672615304_1873602677_n.jpg
    379322_10152572672615304_1873602677_n.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 33
ooo thats good!! i have some other jeans that are 12 skinnies so the tens are my ultimate goal and 12's are my next goal :) actually you have reminded me about those!! will get them out of my drawer and hang them up so i can see them daily :)

We have a miniature Jack Russell called Benny.....attached a piccy xxxx

Yeah my 12's are skinnies...very skinny lol.

Awrh! He's so cute! I really want a Jackawawa but both parents say no and the bf wont have a 'rat' as he calls it...So I'm getting one as soon as I move out xxx

Yeah my 12's are skinnies...very skinny lol.

Awrh! He's so cute! I really want a Jackawawa but both parents say no and the bf wont have a 'rat' as he calls it...So I'm getting one as soon as I move out xxx

haha i wanted one of those or a Jug (jack Russell x Pug) but my bf again said no rats lol!! so Benny was a compromise but love him!! hes so cute and CRAZY lol!! Jack Russell have a mad personality! xxx

haha i wanted one of those or a Jug (jack Russell x Pug) but my bf again said no rats lol!! so Benny was a compromise but love him!! hes so cute and CRAZY lol!! Jack Russell have a mad personality! xxx

I'm gonna work my way around him...He's looking at buying a house this year and wants a big dog, but because he works long shifts doesn't think it's fair, so my idea is to offer to look after the dog, if he lets me keep a jackawawa at his haha. I love little dogs! Jack Russells are adorable!xxx

I'm gonna work my way around him...He's looking at buying a house this year and wants a big dog, but because he works long shifts doesn't think it's fair, so my idea is to offer to look after the dog, if he lets me keep a jackawawa at his haha. I love little dogs! Jack Russells are adorable!xxx

ooooo thats a good bargaining tool!!! :) yer jack russells are brilliant dogs so the jackawawa will have good trates of the jack russell :) xxx

Hopefully it'll work because at the moment I'm just getting 'No Sian, It's not happening!' no matter how much of a sad face I have xxx

haha it does work! we were meant to get a puppy at xmas time.....we got benny in sep :) hehe persuaded OH to get him early! because i found one being advertised and he liked his colours etc :) xxx

haha it does work! we were meant to get a puppy at xmas time.....we got benny in sep :) hehe persuaded OH to get him early! because i found one being advertised and he liked his colours etc :) xxx

I've sent so many pictures of them to the bf and he still has the same response. My theory is the longer we're together the easier it'll be to convince him, have only officially been together a month and a half xxxx

I've sent so many pictures of them to the bf and he still has the same response. My theory is the longer we're together the easier it'll be to convince him, have only officially been together a month and a half xxxx

Ooo I see. Well you still have plenty of time to work on him then :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Huge respect to your husband and all he does. Also massive respect to you for standing by him, I can't imagine what it must be like!

I know that feeling, I'm 20 but I feel so much older! We can support each other and keep each other going :) I'm always around if you just need a chat xxx

Aww thanks. He loves it and I am lucky that he is in the Navy so doesn't go to war zones - at the moment!

I would love to have the support, struggling at the moment - really need a kick up the bum! Going to try something motivational. Give my mum some money and for every 7lbs lost she has to buy me a present. Be exciting to see what it is!

Hope you are getting on ok! Xx

Hi ladies. I think your incentives of smaller jeans and gifts are really good. I may aim to do something similar. On the dog note I really want a jack x with a poodle! Jackapoodles are so frigging cute but similarly the boyfriend refuses. We are looking to get somewhere together soon and he wants an extra room so he can have a man room-all his game consoles etc so that is my bargaining tool. Man room= dog for me :) xx

Aww thanks. He loves it and I am lucky that he is in the Navy so doesn't go to war zones - at the moment!

I would love to have the support, struggling at the moment - really need a kick up the bum! Going to try something motivational. Give my mum some money and for every 7lbs lost she has to buy me a present. Be exciting to see what it is!

Hope you are getting on ok! Xx

That's a really good idea! I've just told my mum for every 7lb I lose I'm going to treat myself to some new shoes! (I'm a massive shoe lover!!)

I'm doing okay at the moment, not as good as I hoped but after a few weeks I hopefully wont be as hungry so will be more pleased with how little I'm eating. How are you getting on?xxx

Hi ladies. I think your incentives of smaller jeans and gifts are really good. I may aim to do something similar. On the dog note I really want a jack x with a poodle! Jackapoodles are so frigging cute but similarly the boyfriend refuses. We are looking to get somewhere together soon and he wants an extra room so he can have a man room-all his game consoles etc so that is my bargaining tool. Man room= dog for me :) xx

Hey Hun!

So wierd this is what happened with me and my boyfriend!!! We have a two bedroom apartment .... The living room has sky including sky sports! The spare room has his Xbox and TV has freeview etc!!! Soooo if he's watching football in lounge I've got DVD player and freeview in spare room .... If he plays Xbox I get the sky :)! Deal done!! Lol!!!

He couldn't resist the pup in the end though!! :) xxx

That's a really good idea! I've just told my mum for every 7lb I lose I'm going to treat myself to some new shoes! (I'm a massive shoe lover!!)

I'm doing okay at the moment, not as good as I hoped but after a few weeks I hopefully wont be as hungry so will be more pleased with how little I'm eating. How are you getting on?xxx

Ahhh love shoes too!!!!! Xx

What is it with men and not liking our dogs?! So my ultimate gift is going to be a Jackawawa when I get to my goal weight. I've decided that today haha! How are you getting on?xx

Back