Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Wednesday...

So today I've really felt hungry!! I had a rice crispy cereal bar(83cal) about 10am, my first shake at 11am, a bag of quavers(88cal), second shake at 3pm...I got home around 6 and was hungry but had to go straight out again so I grabbed a bag of french fries(83cal) then I had chicken salad for dinner.

Little bit disappointed with today but I know once I get used eating a lot less, hopefully I wont feel as hungry.

Wednesday...

So today I've really felt hungry!! I had a rice crispy cereal bar(83cal) about 10am, my first shake at 11am, a bag of quavers(88cal), second shake at 3pm...I got home around 6 and was hungry but had to go straight out again so I grabbed a bag of french fries(83cal) then I had chicken salad for dinner.

Little bit disappointed with today but I know once I get used eating a lot less, hopefully I wont feel as hungry.

I think with being in a rush etc think you've one fab!! Don't put yourself done!! You've stuck to it even on a day where you were hungry and were rushing around. Well done xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, I know I haven't done that bad as I still haven't eaten half as much as I would normally...I just need to get over this hunger!!xxxx

Yer def!! Add up today's cals and cals from your old ways. Defo see a difference!! You will hopefully feel better tomorrow!!! Day 1 of 100% means day two you will be less hungry :) xxxxx

Wednesday...

Well done! Thats great! I am just about to re-read Paul McKenna to see if he can curb my cravings a bit!

Oh good luck with getting the puppy :) xx

Yer def!! Add up today's cals and cals from your old ways. Defo see a difference!! You will hopefully feel better tomorrow!!! Day 1 of 100% means day two you will be less hungry :) xxxxx

Definitely, don't even need to add the cals ups... I'd usually eat 2 slices of toast for breakfast, a sandwich on my tea break at 10am, another sandwich with crisps, chocolate an apple and yoghurt at 1pm a sharing bag of crisps about 6ish and dinner at 8....with possibly more snacks in between so I know I'm doing better...and from writing that I can understand why I've been hungry today...my body isn't used to this little amount of food haha!xxxx

Definitely, don't even need to add the cals ups... I'd usually eat 2 slices of toast for breakfast, a sandwich on my tea break at 10am, another sandwich with crisps, chocolate an apple and yoghurt at 1pm a sharing bag of crisps about 6ish and dinner at 8....with possibly more snacks in between so I know I'm doing better...and from writing that I can understand why I've been hungry today...my body isn't used to this little amount of food haha!xxxx

Yer it does make you think doesn't it. Share bags of crisps used to be my weakness too!! Lol!! But yes when you actually think about it like you said of course you will be hungry. But every day you stick it will get easier and easier :) xxx

Yer it does make you think doesn't it. Share bags of crisps used to be my weakness too!! Lol!! But yes when you actually think about it like you said of course you will be hungry. But every day you stick it will get easier and easier :) xxx

Crisps have always been my biggest weakness! That's the way I'm trying to look at it this time round. Everyday is one day less and one day easier!xxx

You sound like you are doing well :) my eating isn't the best, I was doing ww but the faffing of counting got a bit too much so I've decided to do GI which ww is based on but no counting :)
I have been exercising every other day this week, so I don't feel too bad.
Ooo I wonder if a dog should be my ultimate goal. I'd want to give it a really ordinary name too like Dave, don't know why though x

You sound like you are doing well :) my eating isn't the best, I was doing ww but the faffing of counting got a bit too much so I've decided to do GI which ww is based on but no counting :)
Ooo I wonder if a dog should be my ultimate goal. I'd want to give it a really ordinary name too like Dave, don't know why though x

Lol love normal names for dogs!! Like ours Benny. They are so like humans half the time so they need human names lol!!! Xxx

Lol love normal names for dogs!! Like ours Benny. They are so like humans half the time so they need human names lol!!! Xxx

Ah I am such a mean owner and food addict! I have 2 cats called Treacle and Crumble. Hubby sounds so silly calling them - he is 6ft4 and they are tiny! Haha! We will get a dog when they go but he wants a boxer and I want a King Charles Spaniel, i am bound to win - i always do :) x

Ah I am such a mean owner and food addict! I have 2 cats called Treacle and Crumble. Hubby sounds so silly calling them - he is 6ft4 and they are tiny! Haha! We will get a dog when they go but he wants a boxer and I want a King Charles Spaniel, i am bound to win - i always do :) x

Hahaha this is so funny!!! Lol!! Can just imagine this huge tall man "treacle .... Crumble ... Come on" hahaha lol so funny.

Oooo I love King Charles spaniels!! And I also weirdly love boxers! But more when they are pups and have allllll that lose skin lol xxx

Hahaha this is so funny!!! Lol!! Can just imagine this huge tall man "treacle .... Crumble ... Come on" hahaha lol so funny.

Oooo I love King Charles spaniels!! And I also weirdly love boxers! But more when they are pups and have allllll that lose skin lol xxx

They ignore him too which is even funnier.

I like boxers but they are far too energetic for me. Lets face it - im fat, work 5 days a week, have a baby, look after the house while he swans off to play battleships for 6 months. No way i will have the time to exercise a boxer! They walk miles! My ideal dog would exercise itself in the garden! X

I like boxers but they are far too energetic for me. Lets face it - im fat, work 5 days a week, have a baby, look after the house while he swans off to play battleships for 6 months. No way i will have the time to exercise a boxer! They walk miles! My ideal dog would exercise itself in the garden! X

Lol bless them!

Hahaha omg you are so funny! Battleships lol!!! My bfs brother has just gone into the navy!!! I love that thought!!! Playing battleships haha!!! Ooo tell me about it I'm the same minus the baby ..... Bf lives here but might as well not in terms of cleaning .... Actually he causes most of the mess!!!! Lol!! Benny has these crazy five minutes so I take him to a green right near us and stand at one end and he literally goes crazy!!!! Then is worn out ..... Exercise done!!! Lol!!

Xxxx

Lol bless them!

Hahaha omg you are so funny! Battleships lol!!! My bfs brother has just gone into the navy!!! I love that thought!!! Playing battleships haha!!! Ooo tell me about it I'm the same minus the baby ..... Bf lives here but might as well not in terms of cleaning .... Actually he causes most of the mess!!!! Lol!! Benny has these crazy five minutes so I take him to a green right near us and stand at one end and he literally goes crazy!!!! Then is worn out ..... Exercise done!!! Lol!!

Xxxx

Ah if he has just gone in it will be about 12 months before he gets on a ship or sub. Closest hubby has been to a war was when he was about 50 miles off the coast of Libya - 10 weeks after our wedding!

I know i would get a dog who wouldnt come back and I would spend linger chasing it than i would have if i had just walked it to begin with!

Yup men are messy - hubby creates more mess than our 11 month (nearly) daughter! Xx

Ah if he has just gone in it will be about 12 months before he gets on a ship or sub. Closest hubby has been to a war was when he was about 50 miles off the coast of Libya - 10 weeks after our wedding!

I know i would get a dog who wouldnt come back and I would spend linger chasing it than i would have if i had just walked it to begin with!

Yup men are messy - hubby creates more mess than our 11 month (nearly) daughter! Xx

Yer he's had his intense training for 10 weeks now for the next year like you said he is training and moving a bit all over the place. We went to his passing out ceremony which was amazing to see them all! Change so much in ten weeks!!

Ahhh the trick to that is always keeping treats in ur pocket! If they run off a quick "what's this" soon has them running back lol!!

Hahaha I can imagine my bf will be the same when we have kids lol xxxxx

I was doing ww but I didn't get on with having to track everything I was eating. I'm starting exercising today.

Is it strange that I would call either my dog or if I had a baby boy the same name?xx

Just use the 'ultimate goal' as a dog or work your way around him. Guys are so easy to get on side so we'll all get out puppys one day!xx

This really made me chuckle! Playing battleships. This is exactly why I want a tiny doggy, I wouldn't have time to excercise a massive dog xx

Back