Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Hi ladies. I've been at a spa break with my Boyf which included a 3 course meal, full English breakfast and afternoon tea. Back to healthy for me tomorrow. Start afresh x

Hi ladies I love this thread I've just read it all and your all so lovely and so supportive to eachother!!
I'm following slimming world and would love to chat with you girls.
I've tried every diet going calorie counting, shakes, diet clubs I get bored easily but this is my year And itz coming off :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies I love this thread I've just read it all and your all so lovely and so supportive to eachother!!
I've tried every diet going calorie counting, shakes, diet clubs I get bored easily but this is my year And itz coming off :)

Hiya!! The ladies on this thread are lovely! We all have the same goal and are plodding along! How are you getting on with Slimming World? I just couldnt stick to it, too lazy to plan my meals!!

Sian, sorry for jumping in on your diary! How are you getting on this weekend? Xx

Hi ladies. I've been at a spa break with my Boyf which included a 3 course meal, full English breakfast and afternoon tea. Back to healthy for me tomorrow. Start afresh x

I've had an awful week with eating out all week and too much temptation, ended up having a bad day again yesterday and ate 2 fried egg sandwiches then the boyfriend took me out for dinner and I had a massive burger with bacon and cheese, chips and onion rings followed by apple pie and cream :/ but I'm back on track today, attempting to cook a recipe I found on here 'Chilli Chicken Penne' for dinner so will let you all know how that goes!xxxx

Welcome :) I've definitely found things alot easier this time round having the support from these lovely ladies! Hopefully we can all help you aswell :)
How are you finding slimming world?xx

Hiya!! The ladies on this thread are lovely! We all have the same goal and are plodding along! How are you getting on with Slimming World? I just couldnt stick to it, too lazy to plan my meals!!

Sian, sorry for jumping in on your diary! How are you getting on this weekend? Xx

Don't apologise! I don't feel as if this is 'MY' thread, I like it when everyone can get involved. Awful weekend so far, but back on track today! Got my 'I WILL BE SKINNY' head on again :) how are you getting on?xxx

I started researching (googling lol) weight loss last night and I feel I have armed my self well enough to do okay. I think I was completely oblivious to so much dieting knowledge. I just thought eat less move more but then I started looking into calories and sugars and saturated fat! Oh my days! It's so confusing!

My plan now is 1250 calories a day, that's a deficit of 750 calories which is the equivalent to 1.5lbs loss a week (pls correct me if I am wrong as now I think that doesn't sound right).
I'm going to avoid chocolate apart from dark choc so that I can maintain a steady sugar level and therefore avoid cravings, avoid my sugar levels increasing then dipping which leads to craving.
Going to replace all white pasta, bread, rice etc with brown. Eat more spicy food, drink more, inc a pint of water before each meal.
My age bracket should exercise 150 minutes a week so I need to start this too!
Sorry if I just repeated everything you already knew as I think I am late to catch on lol
Today is a new beginning, wish me luck x

So this week was awful! I managed to be fairly good during the day, sticking to ww soup, ryvita and rice cakes. However dinner put everything to pot....I went out for 2 buffets and then to deans diner and ate loads. Yesterday was the start of being back on track (even though I had 72 more cals than planned) so I'm going to start logging again from yesterday.

Sunday...

WW Country vegetable soup (97cals)
2 slices of bread (224cals)

Half a bag of salt and vinegar twirls :/ (313cals)

Chilli Chicken Penne with Garlic Bread (638cals)

TOTAL:1272cals/1200cals

Could've been worse I suppose

xxx

image-673374964.jpg

This was the result of my chilli chicken penne and garlic bread. The boyfriend loved it but I wasn't as keen, I think it was too tomatoey so will change that next time I make it. It made so much for only 638 cals!!! Tracked with MFP..recipe serves 4 but had it late and was very hungry so ate loads xxx

I started researching (googling lol) weight loss last night and I feel I have armed my self well enough to do okay. I think I was completely oblivious to so much dieting knowledge. I just thought eat less move more but then I started looking into calories and sugars and saturated fat! Oh my days! It's so confusing!

My plan now is 1250 calories a day, that's a deficit of 750 calories which is the equivalent to 1.5lbs loss a week (pls correct me if I am wrong as now I think that doesn't sound right).
I'm going to avoid chocolate apart from dark choc so that I can maintain a steady sugar level and therefore avoid cravings, avoid my sugar levels increasing then dipping which leads to craving.
Going to replace all white pasta, bread, rice etc with brown. Eat more spicy food, drink more, inc a pint of water before each meal.
My age bracket should exercise 150 minutes a week so I need to start this too!
Sorry if I just repeated everything you already knew as I think I am late to catch on lol
Today is a new beginning, wish me luck x

This is really helpful!! I've just been experimenting with different weight loss plans over 2/3 years not really having much luck....I only really eat brown bread, and I have brown pasta/rice when I'm at my dads though. What does the spicy food do?

Good luck xxxx

That pasta looks lovely. Yum!

Apparently it speeds up your metabolism apparently. Been on some calorie counting threads on here and it's been really helpful so I'm going to give it a go :) x

Hi well I had an awful 2 weeks with a huge gain to show for it!! So starting again today I have 4 weeks until a girly break in butlins so aiming that as my first little target. I quite enjoy slimming world but calorie counting is good as very non restricting your all doing great :)

Hi well I had an awful 2 weeks with a huge gain to show for it!! So starting again today I have 4 weeks until a girly break in butlins so aiming that as my first little target. I quite enjoy slimming world but calorie counting is good as very non restricting your all doing great :)

You've got something to aim for now, that always seems to help me! My first mini goal was to lose half a stone by Sunday as my cousin is getting married but I've lowered that to 5lb now. Good luck today :) xxx

Back