Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

I really wish I could drink lots of water :( it's a nightmare. Recommended to drink 2-4 litres on this diet. I barley drink 2:(

Yeah 3 is mostly okay for me per day. I've just had my first shake and no water so far. Just going to fill my bottle :)

Strawberry shake is okay, has wee bits in it but they all take time to get used to.
Vanillas horrible although, I sometimes make a coffee with my whisk and add half a vanilla instead of milk and whisk it. And that's okay.

I'm also setting myself mini targets, 12 stone by my birthday & also wee treats if I make it to 4 weeks, 8 weeks then 12 weeks :)

Xx

There not filling, they just take you up to the satisfied feeling. You just have to drink water when your feeling bored/hungry. But after the first week you don't crave food the same.

You will probably change your targets as the first week I was losing 2lbs a day. First week you mostly lose water but it's a great boost.

Xx

It's horrible, my bellys rumbling! Lol but it will be worth it in the end! Just got to keep telling myself that lol!
Xx

Exactly like my bf.
He supports me but then he forgets and he's like let's go get some cakes haha! Helpful :/

It's horrible tbh cause I've been with him 5 years and I was a size 10 when I got with him now I'm like a whale lol ! Just got into really bad eating habits. Put on like 4 stone in two years. Xx

Aww really. At least you don't live with your bf! It's so tempting to just eat the same as them lol! This is going to be a long 10 weeks but I just want to be skinnnny for Christmas :) and be able to get all done up and wear a nice dress as I really don't feel confident enough just now. Xx

Yeah, its hard enough when its just me and him friday night to monday morning, theres like nothing of him yet he eats crap and lots of it. He does want to bulk up before we go away though, so I'm gonna be cooking lots of protein and carbs for him and when I cook I don't feel as hungry.

I could no way put a bikini on and go away comfortably right now. I don't even care if I'm not down to 10st by then I just want to lose enough weight to feel comfortable away. Hopefully I'll have a good loss the first few weeks like you!xx

It's so strange but my bf is the same , he's thin too, like only 12 stone which i don't thinks heavy for a guy at all.
We have a 3 year old son too so Im constantly cooking for the both of them. Once dinner time is out the way then I'm happy but I get quite annoyed around dinner time especially if there having something yummy!

Yeah iknow what you mean, I really don't have much confidence at all! I've completely changed. Used to be out all the time and so confident. But I haven't been on a night out in ages cause I don't think I look good in anything:( depressing! But I'm so determined to get there again!

Defiantly helps talking to people who are going through the same :) xx

Yeah, my boyfriend is like 11stone, it makes me sick how much he can eat and how little he weighs... I know how you feel, everytime I'm trying to diet everyone else is eating nice food!! I'm sure they do it on purpose.

I used to be out every weekend, but I hate looking at myself in the mirror, the only clothes I seem to be comfy in are leggings and vest tops, theres only so much you can do to dress it up haha!

Yeah I find that, especially when you have loads in common lol. I tend to get sidetracked and don't talk to people when I don't have anything in common with them other than the losing weight part xx

Tell me about it, my bf can eat a family sized cake or cheesecake to himself. And he needs a belt to hold his jeans up!!! I can't even fit into my jeans lmao! Jeggings are the only thing I wear. Cause I can hide my belly hah!!

It's my friends house warming party in a few weeks so I'm having a night off and gonna have a few drinks but In a way I hope it gets put off! Drinking always leads to food!

Haha there's nothing worse, I hate they forums where the person only writes back every few days... Totally doesn't help me atall. You need someone to tell you NO when your about to reach for the biscuits ! Xx

Yes! Dan is exactly the same!! (Speaking of the devil, he's just text me haha!) Yeah, I can fit into one pair of jeans but they're a very stretchy 16....

It's my mums birthday next Wednesday and she's having a party on the Saturday as it's her 50th so I'm not too looking forward to that, but I'm hoping I can have a few drink and not too many then I'll get up Sunday feeling fine if not I'm going to really struggle!

Yeah I have the app on my phone so when I'm out and struggling I just come on here for some help lol xx

I've just downloaded the app! :) didn't even know there was one.

Really should have had a shake before coming out! Ill just need to feed these hunger pangs with water lol!

X

I'm actually terrible with exercise. Just been a two mile walk with my bf & little boy but usually none at all. Hate exercise! Lol x

Back