Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Awful day yesterday :/ I was a bit emotional, TOTM and didn't know what to do with myself.

Tuesday...

2 Mcvities Hobnobs medleys (127cals each - 254cals)
2 Salt and Vinegar Rice Cakes (33cals each - 66cals)
1 Vanilla Donut (221cals)
1 KitKat Chunky, Mint (224cals)

WW Tuscan Minestrone Soup (129cals)
2 Ryvita (34cals each - 102cals)

1 Tin of Beef Ravioli (350cals)
3 Slices of Thick Granary Bread (112cals each - 336cals)

Total - 1702cals :eek:

Today's a new day so can start afresh. I am aiming between 1300 and 1600 as I calculated my BMR and T something and that's the bracket it gave me. Mfp says I should have 1,200 but I think I'd struggle to go from 2000 to that x

Had another bad day involving lots of chocolate and lots of crisps...however this has all been explained by TOTM starting today! Hopefully this means a better week next week!xxx

Oh no! Hopefully you will jump back on that healthy eating wagon soon. TOTM always deserves chocolate though ;-)
Have you planned a strategy for Easter? Xx

My strategy for Easter unfortunately went out the window when I ate my Easter egg in one sitting yesterday :(
Today I've felt like I could eat everything and anything- then the period pains started and I was like- oh I get it now! Tomorrow will be a challenge for me x

My strategy for Easter unfortunately went out the window when I ate my Easter egg in one sitting yesterday :(
Today I've felt like I could eat everything and anything- then the period pains started and I was like- oh I get it now! Tomorrow will be a challenge for me x

Oh my! You ladies do suffer at TOTM. I am lucky, my method of birth control means I get one every couple of months. I have no PMS and life is a lot easier! I have 3 easter eggs waiting for me already :-S Thats going to be hard!! X

I've had such a bad week last week :( TOTM sucks! And the weekend was even worse, I'm back on it today but not strict, already eaten chocolate. but tomorrow I will be brilliant!!

Friday was my friends birthday on friday which included dinner out and a lot of alcohol.

Saturday I had a family party which meant a lot more alcohol

and Sunday was my cousins wedding which meant even more alcohol and food.

Yesterday I was suffering from the weekend and ate loads. I NEED to get back on track!!!xxx

Completely failed just recently. I cant seem to get back into the swing of things. I feel like I've put on more weight and am heavier than when I started. I'm going to try and be good for the rest of the week and will weigh myself Saturday morning and see the damage. I'm then going to try and get back on properly from Monday. This time I'm changing my lifestyle not just what I'm eating!xx

Hi :) I see your looking to start 'shake that weight' meal repacement shakes.
Im two weeks in and already lost a stone, well it's officially my two week weigh in tomorrow but I can't help jumping on the scales most days ! Lol!
Id defo recommend this diet!
I started off 14 stone 4 and I'm already close to the 13 stone mark. Still got a very long way too go.
I order my shakes on the Friday & they arrive on the Tuesday! :)
the chocolate shakes are my fave, add boiling water and it tastes like hot chocolate.
First few days are hard, I had alot of sore heads but after that I felt fine.
My goal weight is around 10 stone, as I'm 5 foot 6.
its my 23rd birthday in 5 weeks and I want to be down to 12 stone by then!

If I can do this, so can you. :) xx

Morning Melissa,

Wow our stats are really similar!! I'm starting at roughly 14st 4 and looking to get down to 9st but will settle for anywhere between 9/10st as I'm going to be exercising aswell. I'm 5ft 5 and 20 years old so our stats are really similar lol.

I'm going away to turkey in 11 weeks and want to lose at least 2 stone by then, hopefully i'll be at my goal by my 21st in december.

I always find it easier knowing someone around my age is doing the same as me so hopefully we can stay in contact and help each other :) xx

Morning :)
yeah when I first read your diary I was thinking the exact same!
On this diet, you can stay on it for a max of 12 weeks. So I'm gonna try my best for as long as I can without foods and only with shakes. I've 10 weeks left. & according to my scales so for I've lost 13lbs. Really need to invest in decent scales.

9 stone would be a dream.
By the end of my 12 weeks I'm aiming for 11 stone then Im going to start introducing some healthy meals ect, & try lose the remaining stone or whatever. But that's my aim between 9.5-10.5 :)

we can do this :) when you ordering your shakes?

X

That's a good idea. I hoping for ten more weeks but don't know if that will happen.

Lol I keep saying to everyone that after this diet I will appreciate food 100xs more. Would love a salad & I'd never thought I'd think like that.

Yeah they should be with you by Monday, did u get a mixed box?
For the first two weeks I got mixed box, but I love the chocolate one so on Tuesday I got my chocolate box & I've been making hot chocolates ever since ha. I still have other flavours but I don't really like vanilla.

Mostly 3/4 but you can have 4 or 5 if your having no food. However you can have 2 and a healthy meal but I think that the food temptation would still be there. After the first 5 days of the diet it's so much easier.

I sometimes miss breakfast shake. But I always have lunch, dinner and also one at night, as I used to be a big eater at nights.

Xx

Yeah I got a mixed box but without banana (Don't like bananas or banana flavour), my plan was to see which I prefer lol.

I'm aiming for 3 a day, with the 4th one there if I need it. I drink a lot of water anyway so hoping that wont be too hard to do.

I've been eating breakfast more just recently so aiming for a breakfast, lunch and dinner shake....

xx

Back