Diary of a carb addict

Wednesday

Oopsy!! WI on today, first thing at 141.75 i.e. 1lb gain, but later on I was 140lb, 10st on the nose....so that's ok but not ideal.

Started my morning off with a run at 5:30am. Then cycled to work, tired legs! Then during my shift I went to town & pushed a wheelchair for about an hour, really tired legs!

B: fruity couscous with yoghurt
Sn: pear
L: rice with bean & veg stew type thing
Sn: plum

So I got home & thought I should pick some blackberries, followed by a trip to the supermarket. I had a headache by this point & was craving bread so I had:
Ham sandwich, small bag walkers, mini snickers & weight watchers fruit & nut bar.......I have no idea how many syns...!

I think I fell for 3 reasons, headache, unsatisfying loss (I was 138lb last Thursday) & the prospect of a crazy off plan weekend. No will power! :D

Ah well turkey & veg stir-fry for dinner, I will see how it goes....

Polished off the day with 2 stubbies with my dad & step-mum (her dad my 'step' grandad passed away on Monday so just a little reminiscing). Had the healthy stir-fry plus glass of vino & skinny cow.....

Have a plan for next week, need to organise my head first then will post it!

Prepped for a good day tomorrow, evening is a bit troublesome! Plan:

B: weetabix & milk
Sn: yoghurt & banana
L: large tuna salad
Sn: left over veg & bean stew
D: spaghetti carbonara with salad
Wine & chocolate!!

Thanks, I promise I'm not just copying you!! But I now know why it all went wrong yesterday...I woke up this morning with headache, earache & swollen tonsils....I always feed a cold!! Taking extra vitamins on top of my millions of portions of fruit & veg each day!!

Woo hoo I'm so excited! And very very sad!! I'm moving....by that I mean I'm changing the place I put my food diary & I'm changing my plan. I'm not going to have one!!!

So started my 2 day detox today, then as of Wednesday (WI day) I'm going to try healthy eating & possibly try and keep track of my calories....I think SW has taught me some good things but I just hate having to count syns and fret so much. So I'm aiming for a sustainable plan that will do for life. Trial & error I think!!

Hopefully I can have a better look around the forum & see where I should be, but I'm thinking 'healthy eating'

Off to bed now, so very tired!

Aha, congratulations! And likewise, I've just started my detox as of this evening, so with you on this one :)
I'm going to be going down the route of healthy eating/calorie counting too!

Best way forward I think! Hope your detox goes well. I'm really hungry now even though I've eaten/juiced lots. Cheating a little with extra food (good food mind you!) :)

Right I've moved, I now reside in the healthy eating diary section. Slimjim's journey to sustainable weight loss.....well I hope so anyway!!! :D

Right! Subscribed to your new thread! Not commenting yet until you get some new people join you!

Hope your detox is going well, it's morning here now, and the hunger has passed after a night's semi-sleep. It'll be much easier now:)

Back