Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CD Girl - 35lbs off in 10 weeks :)

Sherrie a fabulous week, and just when you needed a boost - fantastic news, I am so chuffed for you !! Proves we just need to keep going ...... whatever the step !

Thank you Sherrie! That's really kind of you to reply! Your so right about its not no food forever! And I lost another 3 and a half pounds today!! So I'm 12.7 now!! Over the moon and has cheered me right up! But if I ever feel like giving up then step 2 sounds great!! I feel so much better already and now my four stone of weight I had to lose is now only 2 and half stones!! Sounds sooo much better! Good luck again to you for another good week!!
Xxxx

Yayyy great loss!! such fantastic news xx

Sherrie a fabulous week, and just when you needed a boost - fantastic news, I am so chuffed for you !! Proves we just need to keep going ...... whatever the step !

Thanks Lotte. I definitely needed it! Started to get a little fed up, it didn't cause me to fall off the wagon but the constant battle with myself is bad enough! I hate the feeling of 'Im bored, should I? shouldn't I?'

Looking forward to seeing how you get on tomorrow chick! x

Thank you Sherrie! That's really kind of you to reply! Your so right about its not no food forever! And I lost another 3 and a half pounds today!! So I'm 12.7 now!! Over the moon and has cheered me right up! But if I ever feel like giving up then step 2 sounds great!! I feel so much better already and now my four stone of weight I had to lose is now only 2 and half stones!! Sounds sooo much better! Good luck again to you for another good week!!
Xxxx

Exactly babe! And don't thank me for replying! You girls keep me going lol! Seeing other people doing well and also relating to other peoples struggles, all really helps me! I type to help others but it also is a case of 'practicing what I preach' in a sense. 2 and half stones to go, you will be at target in no time! Well done on your loss. That is fantastic! x x x

Yayyy great loss!! such fantastic news xx

Thanks chick! Did you get weighed today? I haven't yet had a nosey at your diary but I will straight after this! x x x

Day 52: Update.

An OK day for me today. Went shopping with my little girl for 'fathers day' bits and bobs. We then popped in to see my Auntie and her children as they have all just come back from a week at Butlins so wanted to see how it all went. They were sooo excited to tell us everything lol. I then had a few friends round this evening to help one friend with a Uni project. So I never really got time to cook! I had a bar for breakfast and then by the time I got home and everyone came I had forgotten that I still needed a shake. I managed to squeeze that in whilst everyone was still here. By the time they left it was coming up 9 o'clock and I really couldn't be bothered to move lol. So I was a little bit naughty and had a plain chicken shish. No extras! I am hoping it wouldn't have been tooooooo baaaaadd???

Just about to have a lemon yoghurt bar for dessert lol. I hope this grim weather does one soon haha x x x

Day 52: Update.

An OK day for me today. Went shopping with my little girl for 'fathers day' bits and bobs. We then popped in to see my Auntie and her children as they have all just come back from a week at Butlins so wanted to see how it all went. They were sooo excited to tell us everything lol. I then had a few friends round this evening to help one friend with a Uni project. So I never really got time to cook! I had a bar for breakfast and then by the time I got home and everyone came I had forgotten that I still needed a shake. I managed to squeeze that in whilst everyone was still here. By the time they left it was coming up 9 o'clock and I really couldn't be bothered to move lol. So I was a little bit naughty and had a plain chicken shish. No extras! I am hoping it wouldn't have been tooooooo baaaaadd???

Just about to have a lemon yoghurt bar for dessert lol. I hope this grim weather does one soon haha x x x

OMG... do you mean a kebab?my mouth's watering :)

Yes Lotte :( Just the chicken breast chunks and salad that was it, no extras. I made them put the pitta separately so my partner could have it. I am just a little bit worried about the marinade but I don't think it would have been devastatingly bad? We will see! But this was strictly a one off as I have had such a hectic day, I actually didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I was going to! Much prefer my shwartz bbq chicken salad, seriously! x x x

Day 53: Update.

Hello lovely ladies and any gents that may be lurking, you never know! Lol.

Another good day for me :) Although another busy day! Housework this morning, dropped my daughter at preschool and went to a friends to cut in her hair extensions, then went with my Mother-In-Law to pick up some hair colours from the wholesalers for her hair tomorrow evening, picked up my daughter from preschool, got home and cooked dinner, tidied up and am now waiting for my Auntie to arrive so I can cut and colour her hair lol! Madness! Will sleep well tonight!

All is well CWP wise, had a chocolate shake for breakfast, then chicken and veg for dinner with a peanut crunch bar for dessert and will have a shake later once I have done hair! x x x

Day 54,55,56&57: Update

Sorry I have been absent all weekend ladies! Been so busy!

Basically I had a great weekend CWP wise, just very hectic for me in general again lol. Need to slow down! I am getting weighed in tomorrow and I am so excited. I know it wont be another 5lb loss as that would just be a miraculess 2 weeks running! We can hope though haha. My scaled have moved 2lbs so we shall see x x x

Day 54,55,56&57: Update

Sorry I have been absent all weekend ladies! Been so busy!

Basically I had a great weekend CWP wise, just very hectic for me in general again lol. Need to slow down! I am getting weighed in tomorrow and I am so excited. I know it wont be another 5lb loss as that would just be a miraculess 2 weeks running! We can hope though haha. My scaled have moved 2lbs so we shall see x x x

Everything crossed again Sherrie, I was 5 off last week as well, and this is my last full week before I go off with my skinny friend and I am planning to eat and drink while we're away - God knows how much I'll put back on !! My scales have hardly moved this week, so hope you do better my lovely x

Ah just read yr entire diary x I have been so down lately and I'm only on day 2 but my mood has been nicely lifted after reading this x I'm so happy for you it sounds like your really enjoying the slimmer you x big pat on the back and well done x good luck for weigh in xx lea

Everything crossed again Sherrie, I was 5 off last week as well, and this is my last full week before I go off with my skinny friend and I am planning to eat and drink while we're away - God knows how much I'll put back on !! My scales have hardly moved this week, so hope you do better my lovely x

Well done Lotte! Did you skip everywhere you went for the rest of the day? I did haha! Omg, how quick are these weeks going by? Both you and Fifijoshie are at your mini goals already! Enjoy it babe and worry about the hard work when you get back.

I will update later this evening with how I get on :) x x x

Ah just read yr entire diary x I have been so down lately and I'm only on day 2 but my mood has been nicely lifted after reading this x I'm so happy for you it sounds like your really enjoying the slimmer you x big pat on the back and well done x good luck for weigh in xx lea

Wow Lea! That must have taken you forever to read lol! Thankyou so much. It is a very hard plan to get into but it is so worth it and once those pounds start to come away the results are so quick and noticeable that it really does spur you on! have you done Cambridge before? x x x

Day 58, Weigh In Day!

Hello ladies, so yesterday (day 58) was weigh in day and I lost 1lb. I am not disheartened or disappointed because I had a feeling that it would be a low week having had such a big loss last week! Also, I have been so busy that I haven't had chance to squeeze in all my water and I definitely think that didn't help. It has spurred me on to have a better week next week. So I am happy :) My CWPC begged me not to give up yet and I had to reassure her that I am in this for the long haul. I think she is worried because there are a lot of people that do this plan, have a couple of low weeks and give up because it is tough! But I am definitely going to reach my goal, it is getting so close now, there is no way I will lose sight of it now.

How is everyone else getting on? x x x

Great job Sherrie! Defo dont give up and 1lb is still a loss we can do this.. xx

Hey girls !?! I too think its going to be a low week after last weeks whopper Sherrie !

Am sooo long forward to my weekend away next week, and eating .... But hoping to demonstrate a little more self control than usual !! My weigh in is Friday night so we're all out of kilter now, but after Friday I will start eating more normally as we leave on Tuesday and I have been a bit scared by some of the horror stories about drinking and I want to be able to enjoy a glass of wine or six ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls. Still staying true to myself.

I am so excited for you Lotte. Dont worry too much, enjoy yourself and just work hard when you come home. You have done amazingly well, so a little bump in the road will be easy for you. And it is a bump in the road that you are in control of. You will be fine :)

We are on Thursday already and I am finding myself looking forward to the weekends more but I am hoping I am not starting to look forward to the weekends like I used to, treats and what not. Me and my partner would always get some treats in, even if it was a tube of pringles or a chocolate bar. When we had money it would always be a take away and chocolate lol. I definitely am not missing it, and neither is he, he hasn't has one take away since I have started this plan bless him. He has been majorly supportive. He always tells me how proud he is of me and without being too rude, he is definitely appreciating my new body shape lol! Men!

So after 2st 3lbs off so far, I really noticing a change. I am feeling so much smaller recently. I have been able to wear the two pairs of River Island jeans that I had stored away for years :D I just cant imagine what I will look/feel like after another 2st 10lbs off! I will be the smallest I have been since I was 14 years old. I remember when I first started 'filling out' as a teenager and me and my friend went in to our local chemist to weigh ourselves, we were both 14 years old and she weighed 10st exactly and I weighed 10st 3lbs. I remember thinking to myself " Even though I its only a 3lb difference, I always weigh more than my friends!" I was always the bigger one. So after that, I cut right down on eating and walked everywhere and I just seemed to get bigger, my friend went and lost about a stone and a half! I was gutted. I just couldn't compete. No matter how hard I tried. In the next 2 years following that I put on nearly 3 stone yet I hadn't changed a thing with my diet or exercise. Obviously I now know it was down to the PCOS and it was majorly out of control!

Anyways! I am now 12st 10lbs, when I did CWP back in 2008 I got down to 11st 11lbs, fell pregnant and was very poorly and my lowest weight was 11st 4lbs. I was wearing size 10 tops and 12 bottoms and never felt better about myself. I cant imagine how I am going to feel at 10st. I would love to fit into size 10 bottoms. EEEeeeekkk getting excited now. Half way through and its only taken 8 weeks! Cant believe it.

Have a good day peoples x x x

Hi Sherrie, everyone else,

Congratulations on your fantastic efforts!

I know the feeling of being heavier than all of my friends. I was always so careful with what I ate as a teenager, swam loads [even competitive] but could never stop the weight from going up. At 25 I did a big, big Atkins planned diet and lost the weight. Was almost at the lowest I had ever been. Then met my husband, got married and began to cook for him. He's a skinny boy and can eat anything and not put on weight.

And before you know it, the weight was back and I was at the heaviest I've ever been. The PCOS diagnosis only came last year. So at least now I know what's going on. So looking forward to wearing size 16 jeans again, forget getting back to the size 10 I wore when I was in Poland at 25. [Although that is the ultimate goal].

Bless you KittyPerry. You will definitely see those size 10 jeans again. If you have done it once you can do it again! PCOS is a awful, I feel your pain chick. But we are in this together, we can beat PCOS! We just have to do things slightly stricter than others. Don't you just hate men that can eat and eat and stay skinny. AMy partner used to be able to but has filled out a little bit now, for the better, but all the other men in my family seem to eat what they like and it doesn't affect them in the slightest lol. So unfair! x x x

Bless you KittyPerry. You will definitely see those size 10 jeans again. If you have done it once you can do it again! PCOS is a awful, I feel your pain chick. But we are in this together, we can beat PCOS! We just have to do things slightly stricter than others. Don't you just hate men that can eat and eat and stay skinny. AMy partner used to be able to but has filled out a little bit now, for the better, but all the other men in my family seem to eat what they like and it doesn't affect them in the slightest lol. So unfair! x x x

Thanks honey. I'm so grateful to have people like you to talk to on this site. It's given me so much motivation.

Have a great evening if I'm not back on tonight and a good day tomorrow.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Aww thankyou. I am very grateful to have all of you ladies too! And you chick :) x x x

Back