Diary of a chocoholic

hele123

Went for my first weigh in this morning, after 5 days. Lost 7 pounds! very happy with that! Went for an Elemis facial at 12, so back home now feeling very relaxed and pampered. Braved the flapjack today, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting and to be honest, after 5 days of not eating a single morsel of food, I think I could've eaten a piece of cardboard and enjoyed it. Popped into the shop on the way home and picked up some water and a couple of magazines. Off work today, so the rest of the day is going to be dedicated to alot of rubbish TV watching in my pjs and many many trips to the toilet I expect.

haha i love days like that, well done with your first wi hun thats great! keep up the good work. :) x

Well done hun... :D and an Elemis facial... Ooohhh jealous much lol xx

It's great you've mad a diary :)

Sounds like a lush day you've had - nothing beats some magazines - I tend to read them whilst in a bubble bath! Lovely!

Also elemis facials are so lovely:jelous:, I can't wait until i'm a bit more body confident as i'll spend most of my wages at the spa! They do a hot oil scalp massage at one near me which i'm going to have as my one month 100% reward. Can't wait! Hope you have a lovely evening. xxx

hele123 said:
TOTM arrived last night, so feeling a bit sorry for myself today. Would kill for big fat bar of dairy milk right now.

I know exactly what you mean. I'd love anything chocolate right now. Its weird though, I only want chocolate when its totm.

hele123 said:
Sat here in work until 10pm.. Managing to (just about) resist the temptation of the vending machine facing me opposite my desk. Just popped onto amazon and ordered Jemima J by Jane Green.

I was the same today!! Just think to goal and that should see you through. Everytime I want go eat I keep thinking of how I'll feel afterwards and my sense seems to keep winning :)

Hope the night goes ok xxx

hele123 said:
Wise words :) you're so right!! Thanks for the words of wisdom! How's your evening going? Xxx

Good thanks, bubble bath then hot Choc and trash tv! Can't wait! Hope work doesn't drag too much, stay strong :) xxx

Day 9.. Each day does seem to be getting easier. Definitely not as hard as I was expecting it to be. Back to university next week after 2 weeks off for a semester break, so that's going to be the real test. Usually I would have a full breakfast with the girls, then an amazing vegetable burger and flapjack at the Uni cafe for lunch, and a mint hot chocolate. Ohh watering mouth just thinking about it. But I am so determined, I won't let anything come in the way!!

Hiya Chick

You still going strong? xxx

You will do no worries!! Xxx

Hiya!

Good to see your doing so well. If you can stay positive it really helps the weeks fly over!

Did you order jemima j? I love that book, but cos I read soo much I tend to give all my books away as otherwise we'd be over run :D
But got kindle for Christmas, so might treat myself to a copy for that!!
I'm thinking of having an elemis facial (I'm usually a decleor girl but fancy a change). Are they worth the money?

Dusty67 said:
Hiya!

Good to see your doing so well. If you can stay positive it really helps the weeks fly over!

Did you order jemima j? I love that book, but cos I read soo much I tend to give all my books away as otherwise we'd be over run :D
But got kindle for Christmas, so might treat myself to a copy for that!!
I'm thinking of having an elemis facial (I'm usually a decleor girl but fancy a change). Are they worth the money?

Hey! Thanks :) so far so good.. How long have you been on LT?
Yes, I ordered Jemima J, really enjoying it so far! Definitely recommend it :) Ooh I'd love a kindle, is it good?
I definitely think elemis facials are worth the money, but I've only ever had elemis facials so I havent really got anything to compare them with. Would love to try something new though to compare.. Are the decleor facials good? Have you ever had a Darphin facial? Xxx

I LOVE decleor facials. They give you a "diagnostic" back massage first. first time I had one I was very sceptical about them, but they've always picked up exactly what's wrong with me or my skin.

First time I went she asked me if I smoked, when I sadi no, she said I must live wiht a smoker then (whihc I did)
She said my hormones were very high was it my TOTM, I said no but my baby was only 6 weeks old (so that explained that)
she told me how long it was since I'd eaten and she told me the only place I get spots is the right hand side of my face between my bottom lip and chin!! She was dead right!!

Another time, within seconds of starting she said "Oh my goodness, what's wrong with your chest!" I was just recovering from bronchitis!

Another time, it was the same comment but about my liver!! I was actually very hungover at the time. :eek:So she stopped, made em sit up and wouldn't do any more until I'd drunk two glasses of water!

The best thing is, if you have a John Lewis near you, you can book a facial through the Decleor counter- it costs £30- but the cost is redeemable against two products if you buy them after your facial. So worth having to walk through the Trafford Centre afterwards with no make up on:p

Back