Diary of a chocoholic

Dusty67 said:
I LOVE decleor facials. They give you a "diagnostic" back massage first. first time I had one I was very sceptical about them, but they've always picked up exactly what's wrong with me or my skin.

First time I went she asked me if I smoked, when I sadi no, she said I must live wiht a smoker then (whihc I did)
She said my hormones were very high was it my TOTM, I said no but my baby was only 6 weeks old (so that explained that)
she told me how long it was since I'd eaten and she told me the only place I get spots is the right hand side of my face between my bottom lip and chin!! She was dead right!!

Another time, within seconds of starting she said "Oh my goodness, what's wrong with your chest!" I was just recovering from bronchitis!

Another time, it was the same comment but about my liver!! I was actually very hungover at the time. :eek:So she stopped, made em sit up and wouldn't do any more until I'd drunk two glasses of water!

The best thing is, if you have a John Lewis near you, you can book a facial through the Decleor counter- it costs £30- but the cost is redeemable against two products if you buy them after your facial. So worth having to walk through the Trafford Centre afterwards with no make up on:p

Ohh wow! So they really know what they're doing, that's amazing! I will definitely be trying them out! I love Manchester! Visited there last year and loved it, and the Trafford centre is amazing! Xxx

hele123 said:
Day 16 and just been to second weigh in. Lost another 4 pounds this week. So that's 11 pounds so far.

Knew you could do it Hun well done! Are you pleased?xx

Hiya Hun are you still about xxx

Back