Diary of a chubster

The amount of wine will cover my calories!! I'm out tomorrow and will probably skip a shake so will all even out in the end I think!

It was seriously so stressful I lost my appetite for food, and only want wine!

Skipping a shake tomorrow too?! I hope you'll be eating something! Don't make me worry about you :(

Skip a shake in return for real food i mean!!! No need to panic! Only had one glass of wine in the end so could eat a nice lunch tomorrow now!

Ahh fair enough, panic over! I don't want you starving yourself :) Have a nice meal tomorrow!

Soooooooo went to town with friend she had NO money and i had to shout drinks (2 bottle of wine , she chundered half way through the 2nd bottle so had to leave half!)

OH and I got engaged last year ( a week before wills and kate announced AND i got his mums engagement ring too!!)anyway today has made me really want to get my finger out and start organising our wedding!!

My friend who i went out with today....she's appointed herself bridesmaid...i don't really want her to be one.... this could be AKWARD.

on a slim fast note...i've not had a shake yet, i've had 2 snacks and am planning my shakes later when i want a maccy d's.

Congratulations on your engagement! I watched the wedding today too and it made me really want to get married! I'm in a relationship at the minute, but with me moving back up north soon, it won't last much longer. He's a lovely guy, but he's just not 'the one'. I can't wait to meet Mr Right and start planning my wedding, it's going to be so much fun!

As for your friend, I'd calmly sit her down and tell her nicely that although you'd appreciate her input, you had somebody else in mind for the position of bridesmaid. Its your wedding day, you get to pick who you want as bridesmaid. She can't just appoint herself the position! Lol. Good luck getting it sorted :)

Thank you :) So twat pulled my wingmirror off my car last night, i went to see OH's dad and grandad to get them to fix and his grandad was suggesting venues to me :D

I want to tell her...but she wears her heart on her sleve and takes EVERYTHING to heart....telling her will be the end of our friendship i guarentee.... i need to weigh up if it's worth it or not.... ARGHHH

It's your wedding hun, if you don't want her to be bridesmaid, you have to tell her! If she can't understand that, then maybe she's not a good friend anyway.

Don't worry about what you've eaten, you've done really well so far so hopefully it won't effect your weigh-in. I usually have a little treat after my weigh-in on Mondays, but I make sure to burn it off with exercise, so maybe go for a walk to balance it out a bit? You've got a while till your next weigh-in, so it's not the end of the world! :)

I have eaten so much today!! But I think not getting dinner last night cancels some of it out!

Got a cuppa tea and am ready for bed to behonest!

Strawberry shake and vanilla tomorrow with fruit and yoghurt snacks and lasagne for dins. Then that's the end of my ready meals and I need to practise portion control with real food!!

Good luck with the portion control! I measure everything out to make sure I know exactly how many calories I'm consuming :)

Thank you! I'm going to measure everything!

Planning a long walk with the dog tomorrow about 5 miles or so and am going to buy a good book to and settle in for the rest of the weekend reading and drinking cups of tea!

Sounds lovely! :)

I totally forgot to say my friend today commented on my weight loss! so it must be noticeable as I've not told anyone what I'm doing!

Wow that's great! I can't wait for my friends to notice, although I've only lost 2lbs so far lol :)

Yep, that's the plan! I'm moving home in 6 weeks though, so I'm hoping to have lost a stone by then, and hopefully people will notice that! :)

Work, unfortunately! I'm so exhausted, just want to sleep all night now! :( Been at work since 10am, not long got home, and I'm starving :( Just want to eat anything I can get my hands on! But I know I can't, I'll have to find something healthy instead :(

How was your day?

I got VERY drunk yesterday.....Even though i can keep up with the boys doesn't mean i need to match them pint for pint! I need to learn this lesson!

I had measure up replacement bar which was a lovely change to the milkshakes and they're HUGE so you really do feel like you're eating something substantial. Then i went to the pub and had about 8 pints of ale and some vodkas, then we came home and made burgers and chips....oppps. Hopefully i can be good till wednesday now.

Today is a gardening day, so will be nice and active and burn lots of calories and undo some of yesterday's damage!!

Back