Diary of a chubster

Sounds like you had a lovely day though! You have to let your hair down every now and then :)

Have fun gardening!

Gardening turned into me sitting in the garden!! Went to pub with oh and puppy had 2 vodkas and a gin and slimline as 2 of my snacks and veggie lasagne is in the oven! Oh is making pizza and I was so tempted to have one but have said no!

Well done for resisting the pizza! I'm craving pizza so badly right now :( I might treat myself tomorrow after my weigh-in if I've lost 2lbs or more. Treat myself to a healthier version than the high fat ones lol. :)

I only had 1 shake today as we went to the in laws and it's a bit late now, I'm not hungry so it's not too bad!

Cuppa tea then bedtime for me I think!

Hopefully being good today has started to make up for yesterday.

OH woke me up at midnight last night with 2 crumpets!! i was still within my calories so it wasn't the end of the world, but still could have done without it!

So it's 2 days till weigh in no.2 and i'm not expecting great things. I could have done So much better! But nevermind, this weightloss thing is a long process and I can't be 100% all the time. But i must say i'm making a concetrated effort this week to not slip up. I think might change my weigh in day till monday - this might help me be better on weekends!

It's my last day off of this long weekend and i've not got anything planned except a little bit of housework, read my book, have a bath, paint my nails and prep myself for the week ahead!

I am having my first non ready meal tonight, i'm nervous, we're having beef steak fajitas. My plan is to have 1 tortilla and then if i'm still hungry have salad and the stir fried peppers, salsa etc. I need to weigh everything and really stay strict. I need to learn however, can't live off ready meals forever!

You're right, it is a long journey, and it's impossible to stick to it 100% all of the time. I weigh in on Mondays, which I think really helps me because I usually fancy a takeaway at the weekends, but I know if I have one, I'll not burn it off in time for Monday morning, so it puts me off :)

Good luck with your home cooked meal! If you weigh everything out and know exactly how many calories everything is, you'll be fine. You're right, you can't rely on ready meals forever, plus they're usually full of salt and other bad additives, so home cooking will be so much better for you.

Let us know how it goes! :)

I didn't measure my dinner... But I had 2 fajitas and they were mostly veg and a small amount of meat.

Tomorrow I will weigh my food!

Not going out again today now, so am already in bed watching telly on my laptop!

I bought some tesco bars today, planning 2 shakes tomorrow with grapes and muller light as snacks early morning dog walk followed by one at lunch and after work!

It's my last day to be good before weigh in!!

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you'll have a good loss come Wednesday :)

Thank you :) I'm planning my dinner for tomorrow

Chicken stuffed with cream cheese with steamed veggies and new potatoes I think!!

I'm sun burnt :( I managed so well with keeping my suntan lotion topped up until today!!

Ooh I love stuffing soft cheese into chicken breast, it's delicious! I might have that for dinner soon! :)

I think I saw it on a Philadelphia advert once, they wrapped it in parma ham, and it was beautiful! :)

I think the only reason they wrap it up is to stop the soft cheese seeping out when it melts in the oven, but I usually just wrap it in tin foil instead of the ham, so it all stays inside the foil and you can just pour it back over the chicken if any seeps out :)

Yeah me too, I'm pretty hungry after my workout lol.

I love crumpets, but I have to have them smothered in margarine, so I'm trying to avoid them! :)

Dinner was a disaster! Chicken didn't cook through and had to give it all to the dog!!

Got to get OH a takeaway to say sorry, won't get anything for myself it's weigh in tomorrow!!!

Back