Diary of a Chunky Monkey!

KatieLouise23

Hello,

I am Katie, 23 years old and a bit of a Chunky Monkey.

I have tried Slimming world and Weight watchers in the past but I found myself getting bored with the weight loss slowing up so quickly. Then I heard about Lipotrim, from a friend that has started. I have been married for 5 years and would love to have children but I have been advised by my doctor that I should lose some weight first....so I am putting everything into this.

I went for my appointment at the local chemist on Thursday but I am starting it in the morning due to the dates and times I can make weigh ins etc. My start weight is 17 stone 6 1/2 pounds. Inches: Waist: 42 Bust: 53 Hips: 52. Dress size 22. I also found out I am a whole inch taller (5 foot 3 1/2) yay me!! Ideally I would like to get to a size 10 but I dont know how achieveable that is or how long it would take so I will be taking each day as it comes.

I am really excited. I dont have the best will power in the world but I am hoping taking food away totally will help...kind of taking it out of the equation. The industry I work in is very image based so I am not sure if that will spur me on or depress me!!

Anyways if anyone is looking for a buddy or anything like that let me know..it would be nice to have someone to do this with :)

Thanks

Katie xx

Hi Katie

My names Kate!
I am 25.
I will be your buddy if u want. ?
I am the same height as you and your weight was near to mine also. I was 17 stone when I started in June. Now I am 14 stone. I have had blips his weekend but ready to get back to it now as I know I have let myself down. Don't want to weigh myself now :(

This is my second time round now. I started at the end of June and done it for five weeks and two week refeed. I started again on the 3 rd of September. I put on 6lbs back in August. I had a good first week and lost 12lbs. It is really hard this diet but great results are achieved.

I want to get to 12 stone first then maybe 10 stone. See how I feel.

When is your weigh in ? Mine was Monday but I have changed it to Fridays now.

;)

X

Hi Katie

Welcome and good luck. The first few days are the hardest. I have zero willpower when it comes to the likes of ww and I do find this easier (in most ways) and being a mum in the near future is a great incentive.

Good evening,

Kate being a buddy with you sounds terrific....your weight loss so far is amazing!! Well done!! Shrinkingrannie your weight loss is amazing too!!

Day 1 so far.....so good?? I had a chocolate shake for breakfast it quite nice. Kept myself really busy with work through the morning and it was lunchtime before I knew it. Had strawberry for lunch and I can safely say...I am NOT a fan!!

Found it quite easy until the girls in the office around me were tucking into their crisps and chocolate bars...it wasnt even like I could think to myself but I will be thin soon and you wont.....(not that I am mean like that)! But they are all tiny already!!

Just got home to watch my lovely OH tuck until a full roast dinner...Yorkshire puddings and the works.....I might sell him??

I have got another chocolate shake for my dinner (with a spoonful of coffee) and it is really nice...I am impressed. Im not hungry but I do want food if that makes sense.

My weigh in is on Monday but due to work commitments I will be having them every fortnight..I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing...the losses should theoretically be bigger but I dont know if it will be harder to stay focused.

How is your week going so far ladies? Any tips on what to do with these shakes to liven them up a bit! (Apparently putting vodka in them wouldnt be the best idea lol!)

xx

Hi Katie
Well done on today hun. Yeah I don't have the strawberry anymore now. Only chocolate and vanilla with coffee in them. I much prefer them this way.

I used to love the soup the first time round now I dont anymore.

So only them two I have now.

Lol. About selling the other half. That is how I felt about mine the first time round when he was eating in front of me. I hated him!! Lol. Now he is doing with me bless him.

Thank you Katie. I am proud of myself. I feel so much better. You will too. Just get the first week out the way.

Yeah we can be buddies. ;) that would be great.

Xx

Thank you sweetie, I am hoping I can get through tomorrow...and well the rest of the week. I am pretty my hubby think I wont last the week. Bless him, I love him to bits but anyone that can each as much as he does and still be tiny is not going to be my friend this week.....or next week :)

You should be really proud of yourself, have you set a date you want to have achieved your target by? Happy Shaking tomorrow xx

Happy shaking love that ! Lol. Once U have done the week he will be proud of u. Tell him he needs to support u and cheer u on. Once u get the first week gone. U will feel good and proud of yourself also

Not really I am just going with the flow. I am going to try stay on it till maybe end of October. Then do a week of refeed for my bday in november. After that am unsure.

I might try the cambridge diet soon or after November. Was looking into it today. Am bit fed up of the two shakes I have. They seem to have loads more choices.

We shall see.
Good luck for tomorrow Hun. U can do it keep your mindset right and think positive.

;)

X

Good Evening!

How have you got on today Kate? I've had a good day today although I had a really bad headache, nothing a couple of paracetamol hasnt sorted. I had a chocolate with coffee shake for breakfast and a warm vanilla one with coffee for lunch....choco-coff for dinner....the hot ones are a nightmare to mix.

Today a girl on my team offered me a kitkat.....I didnt hurt her! Have you found you have a heightened sense of smell or is that just me? Maybe my brain is over compensating!! I weighed myself tonight (like I will have lost anything already)! 2 pounds apparently...is that even possible??

Happy Shaking for tomorrow...its HUMP DAY TOMORROW! Down hill to the weekend :)

xx

Hey Hun
Ah bless ya at least your not in jail now without your shake! Good on ya for resisting.

Yeah I'm ok today thank you.

I have been looking into the Cambridge diet at the min as I am getting bored of lipotrim shake flavours !

Headache aargh poor thing. :(

Yeah weekends are bad. I think now and can't believe how much our lives involve food. the smells oohhh there good! ;)

Xx

Yeah great anything is possible ! X

I have read up on CD but my only worry was with all the choices that it would just lead me back to normal food if that makes sense. Have you tried the soup or flapjacks??

I am looking forward to the weekend I am going to do something...I have no idea what but something!! Have you been 100% today? xx

Yeah 100% ;)

I have tried all but the flapjacks. I don't think they will float my boat.

I used to love the soup before now I don't like it anymore. Strange. !

Never liked vanilla now I do but only with coffee In it :)

I am with u

Xx

Well done ~100% high 5~ Happy Shaking tomorrow xx

Try half strawberry and half vanilla its nice

I am doing ok today....no headache yay!!! I've had 2 shakes but I don't think I can stomach another one today.

It's been really stressful and work and getting lectures off people about the shakes...!

How's your day going? Xx

Al30 I will try that for breakfast tomorrow, what's it taste like? Thank you for the tip :) xx

Have u told people at work?. I haven't Cos I dont want people going on. All I say is I am being good and exercising when they comment on my weight now. People just go on too much and I can't be bothered with. It's my business and nothin to do with anyone else.

Ah u poor thing. ;(

Have u had your third shake?

Xx

Nice and creamy

Back