Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CWP rookie

Hi Clairey
Yes my CWC has also said you have to stick with the products for nutrients etc. I guess it helps to keep you in the right frame of mind as well. Part of me doesn't want these two meals because I just feel like it's going to make it harder in the long run. I guess people work differently. My other half has started but he has the occasional protein meal (and has lost more than me!!!) he finds it easier to have the odd bit of food but I just think that would make it harder for me.
I lost 4lbs. I sort of assumed after two and half weeks I would have reached the stone mark so I was a bit saddened but I guess gradual is better.
How are you guys getting on?
xx

Hi Saravic. 4lb is still a great weight loss. Isnt it a wind up though that the men always seem to lose more and yet never have to work as hard. My hubby is the same he has lost a stone and a half recently and hasn't even been on a diet just cut back a little on his snacks - only a little mind. My week wasnt great as I ended up eating more than just the two meals. I knew I would struggle and it took me till yesterday to get back on track. I managed to maintain which was my goal so I am pleased with that. I am hoping to lose 12lb in the next few weeks but this may be too optimistic!! At least I have only 1 birthday in those 3 weeks. Last week I had lunch with family, grandaughters 1st birthday followed by party 2 days later, my wedding anniversary, a hen night and my hubby's birthday so it really was a miracle that I maintained. Good luck this week everyone. X

Sent from my GT-I9205 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everybody! Day 16 for me today...days 9,10 and 11 were really hard, I was ravenous! But so far have been 100% I've done CWP about four times before and never lasted any longer than 4 weeks so am trying to beat that this time. Clairey, that's so many social events!! I don't know how I would've coped, I think I'd of caved good and proper! Well done for getting straight back on it! Saraciv I know what you mean about the meals....I'm trying to be ss for as long as I possibly can....I did have a bar for the first time last night as it was hubby's bday and I knew he'd be having a takeaway! So it helped with that, I've also got them to have for sat and sun eve as those seem to be my hardest days......the association with takeaways is still there!

Hi Sophie,
your weight loss is amazing! It just shows that we all lose at different rates. I would have preferred your weight loss though! Well done. I have still been really good and not touched food but next week for the run up to my sister's wedding my CWC has recommended I have a bit of food before the rehearsal dinner and actual day. SO I think it's going to be a ss plus week. I have no idea how it will go I have a feeling going back to it after will be twice as hard as I really am in the swing of it at the mo. I was also ravenous on day 10 and 11. They were hard days for me!
And Clairey well done for keeping up with it all despite all the events you have had! I think they just make it much harder for you.
Well done everyone. Keep going!

Back