Diary of a desperate girl...

Nice work lass!

It does go a bit frizzy if I don't put serum on it but it just looks nicer when it's up too. I look a bit mutton dressed as lamb if I have a straight pony tail but a curly looks more mature - I don't know why! I know the kinda straight/curly style you mean but bad news is that it isn't possible, sorry!

The lemon chicken sounds lovely, would be willing to give that a try if you don't mind sharing the recipe? Well done for resisting the choc & cake and I am sure the white bap won't do too much damage, hope you are feeling good for WI tomorrow?

:D

Ah, what a shame! It sounds lovely though :)

Absolutely, I'll have a hunt for the recipe and put it on here over the weekend - can't remember off the top of my head!

So I lost 2.5lb this week - if I'm honest I was hoping for more but I am still happy as that's 10lb over 3 weeks! Whoooop. And I got slimmer of the week so I've got myself a lovely full fruit bowl - perfect! And over a stone in total :):)

Got a spa day tomorrow with my bestie - can't wait. Got a treatment booked and the spa just looks gorgeous. Plus, we have a full day's use of the facilities so lots of lovely, stress free swimming for me. Mmmmm.

The spa day sounds fabulous, what a great way to celebrate your amazing weight loss. I really am so jealous, it sounds like it's really coming together now and don't forget to update your sig :worthy:

I've updated it! But for some reason the ticker isn't updating, I'm not sure why? Maybe it takes a while.

Thanks for your lovely words! We're doing just as well as each other!

Whooooop! Ticker is updated.

Spa day was soooo lovely. I really enjoyed it. I just want to go again and again!

Theres so much chocolate in the house at the moment, my friend was over last night and really wanted some so our boyf's went to the shop and got loaaaads. Trying very hard to ignore it but I am not doing too well, haha.

Going to the gym later, I want to do 15k on the bike again but for some reason my bum muscles really hurt! So I don't know how comfortable sitting for ages on the bike will be! I'll give it a go though :)

I think the tickers sometimes update over night, or it's a cookie issue! Must be a great feeling to see your statistics on the left saying a loss of over 1 stone too! So glad you enjoyed the spa day, you managed to remind me that I have my last appointment with my beautician lady on Friday, she is being induced on the 2nd December so is off for a few months, not sure what I will do without her :eek:

Hop you managed to get to the gym and it not be too sore, sounds like you have some chococals to burn :character00115:

It's so lovely seeing that one stone mark in the left! I was so jealous of other people's at the beginning and now I have my own! Eeeee.

haha, I did get to the gym and I think the hardness of the bike actually massaged it a bit, hahaha. Sorry! I did about 16k in 45 minutes and it felt so good! I could have done more but I have friends coming over so I needed to get back. Luckily I only had about 4 chocolate buttons (the ones with caramel inside mind you) and a small piece of Lindt choc so I didn't go mad! But, we are getting curry tonight, yeeeesh. I just can't be bothered to cook - 2 people are massive meat eaters, 3 of us are veggie, 1 eats organic only and it was just too much! But I m going to go easy on the curry and just enjoy it while I have it :)

Soooooooooo, How was the curry?! I've been dreaming of spinach curry ever since I read your post!

I found Petes recipe book in the SW section and am so making the peanut curry later this week ;) I love chocolate, so much, it's my achilles heel really, at the moment Curly Wurlys seem to be helping keep the cravings at bay but it is hard.

Curry was so good! But I felt extremely fat afterwards, haha. So nice though.

Im not sure who Pete is but I'm glad you found his recipe book :) anything good on there? I feel like I've had a bit of a naughty day today, but I guess that's my mentality changing. I've had 2 little daim bar pieces and half a mini crunchie and I feel like I've been pretty unhealthy. What I've eaten today would have been a crazy healthy day for me before I started this in August! But I guess this is a good thing?

I went to the cinema last night and saw Gravity in IMAX, and surprisingly it's made me want to go to space, haha. Before all the death and destruction it looked pretty nice! And I just watched Prisoners ... A great film. Very touching. And now I'm mega excited for Catching Fire - going to have a bit of a date night at the weekend. Exccciiiteeeedddd.

Mmmmmmmmmm daim bar! It's so hard being in Tesco now with all the xmas chocs, I did have a white chocolate coin last night as a little treat and I am debating a curly wurly tonight :eek:

I haven't been to cinema for ages, hubby is tall and gets miserable being uncomfortable so we only go if one of us gets desperate to see something! Are you swimming this week? I can't believe it's almost freezing temp again, I had to de-ice the front this morning :eek:

I knowwwww! Me and my friend went to Tesco earlier and got just the couple bits we needed and tried to make a swift exit so we didn't go down the chocolate aisle, but instead we found ourselves un the seasonal aisle which is even worse! I distracted myself with Christmas decs though :)

I really love the cinema. We have unlimited cards and so it makes for a nice, cheap evening out.

Well I did 16k on the bike on Saturday, 45 mins swimming Sunday evening and I'll do one of the two tomorrow. Probably swimming!

I don't think I'm going to have a good weigh in on Thursday ... Slightly dreading it a bit. Ah well, got to be a bit lax every now and then!

I took a quick peek through your blog last night Jody as I just started to set one up myself at the weekend! Looks really good :) I'm jealous of all your travels. Do you enjoy doing the blog? Do you ever go to blogger events?

Stayed the same this week ... Was kind of expecting it but of course a little disappointed too. Bring on next week though

Sorry to hear about the STS my love, you said you were expecting it, did you have a huge blow out at some point? I can't find anything in your diary that looks too horrendous!

Thanks for peeking at my blog, I haven't done any updates for ages as loosing weight has kinda taken over but I do enjoy it. I actually have a website too but it's so complicated to update that I only usually do it when I am ill or REALLY bored!

Will keep fingers crossed for us both this week, I might go to a meeting on Tuesday ;)

Well I had that curry and one evening I went to pizza express with some friends but I had one of those pizzas for under 500 cals (although I could not stay away from dough balls). Apart from that not really, although I might have had a couple of squares of choc or whatever on most days. So I wasn't really bad, I just wasn't particularly good. Still, a pound loss would have been nice :)

Well I just got to work on my "blog" today and I've only gone and set up a website, haven't i! So annoying! You would think seeing as I work with blogs every day that I'd have a f**king clue but apparently I don't, haha! Never mind, I'll work with this for the time being and if I really get into it I'll set up a proper blog.

Oooh, yes, let me know if you do go!

Just got back from swimming ... I did an hour without stopping. Hopefully made up some ground for the half pizza and 2x slices of cheesy garlic bread I had last night (not planned but still). And tonight we're off to see Catching Fire in IMAX - cannot wait! Got a jacket potato in the over for dinner, will have it with tuna, sweetcorn, light mayo and some spring
onion. And I made some soup for my lunches and got lots of fruit in :)

On a different note, I went shopping yesterday and spent a FORTUNE. I really needed some winter stuff cos I was wearing nothing but hoodies which is neither attractive or professional. And although I haven't really gone down a size or anything, things were just looking so much better. I can tell that when I'm skinny I won't be able to stay away from the shops ... Argh!

Sorry to hear about blog/site dilemma! You are inspiring me to update mine this weekend as I booked Friday off to do some xmas shopping so hopefully I will have some spare time for a change.

Well done on swimming too, especially now it's getting colder, I reckon that will help with the calorie compensation :D

I can also feel an onset of serious hopper-itis. I feel like I could spent loads now but there is no point as hopefully it won't fit for long! I did go to group and I have a box of rocky road hifis to try ;)

Ah, no problem! Sorted it all out, I hadn't sorted the hosting properly. It's right as rain now :)

Yeah I know! I need to start saving money I think so that I can have a couple of big blow outs stress free.

Ooooh, I got some of those last week and I think I'll get them again! It's not that I particularly love the taste, they were just ideal for when I fancied something naughty cos they do the trick but don't make me feel guilty. Woohoo!

So, I know I can only go by the scales at SW but I had a cheeky look earlier and I'm the same weight as I was. I'm going to be devastated if I haven't lost anything :(

On the upside - I am starting to get lots more comments about how I look ... With one friend saying I'm "looking really trim". I'll take that!

Sometimes the non scales victories are the best! I was getting changed in the bathroom at work tonight and I can really see my shape has changed around my middle, I almost have faint signs of a waist!

You still have a couple of days until WI, I am sure it will be fine, you just have to think positive, stay on plan and think slim ;)

I also meant shopper-itis in my post above lol

3lb lost :) chuffed! 1lb until my SW stone award, 2lb until my 1 and a half stone mark since I started. Up for a double whammy next week!

Yeah I can tell I'm getting slimming. My tummy and legs in particular. And, although I can't see it, I know my boobs are smaller cos of the gaping in my bra.. Woooooot.

haha yes no problem, I figured you meant shopping rather than hopping. Although I expect you'd be more up for hopping when skinnier too!

Back