*Diary of a dieting foodie*

Still here girls, just had a bit of a bad week (fell off the wagon, ouch!) We went to a lovely wedding in Scotland and spent about 9 hours travelling each way so it wasn't going to be easy staying on track, and I didn't... :/

Back on the straight & narrow now, yay. Working 11am-9pm today and then off for the bank holiday weekend. :)

Re: WhitePigeon's 2013 Food Diary

Aw well I hope you enjoyed your break away.

Pick yourself up and dust yourself off and go again. :D

Still here girls, just had a bit of a bad week (fell off the wagon, ouch!) We went to a lovely wedding in Scotland and spent about 9 hours travelling each way so it wasn't going to be easy staying on track, and I didn't... :/

Back on the straight & narrow now, yay. Working 11am-9pm today and then off for the bank holiday weekend. :)

Good Luck with staying on track for the Bank Holiday Weekend! Glad to hear u had a lovely time in Scotland, I bet u had a numb bum after that travelling! X

Today's food is as follows;

B: 40g of Weetabix Crunchy Bran (4) and skimmed milk (3 as enough for tea/coffee too!) 1 tsp of sugar (1) and a piece of toast (4).

Sn: Banana

L: Warburtons Square-ish wrap (4), 26g reduced fat cheese (2), and a slice of ham (1) with loads of salad on top (0), and a Crunchie (5).

D: Sausage casserole with onions, peppers and aubergine in it & some mashed potato. Sadly, I pulled out some high PP sausages from the freezer so am thinking I'll just have to go into my weeklies for today and then reign it back in for the rest of the week, as don't wanna waste the sausages! (12)

Sn: Rice Crispie bar (2)

On nights for the next three evenings, always find eating well to be difficult when on nights so am planning on buying some fruit later at the supermarket and chopping it all up to make a yummy fruit salad, and then splitting it into individual portions, well that's the plan anyway...

Have a good Wednesday everyone. :) x

Last edited:
Today's food is as follows;

B: 40g of Weetabix Crunchy Bran (4) and skimmed milk (3 as enough for tea/coffee too!) 1 tsp of sugar (1) and a piece of toast (4).

Sn: Banana

L: Not sure yet...

D: Sausage casserole with onions, peppers and aubergine in it. Sadly, I pulled out some high PP sausages from the freezer so am thinking I'll just have to go into my weeklies for today and then reign it back in for the rest of the week, as don't wanna waste the sausages!

On nights for the next three evenings, always find eating well to be difficult when on nights so am planning on buying some fruit later at the supermarket and chopping it all up to make a yummy fruit salad, and then splitting it into individual portions, well that's the plan anyway...

Have a good Wednesday everyone. :) x

Mmmmm Sausage Casserole sounds yummy!!! I'm liking the idea of Fruit for work, I used to take Salad, Fruit & Museli when I worked Nights so I could split it over my Breaks.x

Mmmmm Sausage Casserole sounds yummy!!! I'm liking the idea of Fruit for work, I used to take Salad, Fruit & Museli when I worked Nights so I could split it over my Breaks.x
Sounds like a good idea... The first night is always the worst 'coz you're awake in the day and awake all night, eep. Will let you all know how it goes....!

Sounds like a good idea... The first night is always the worst 'coz you're awake in the day and awake all night, eep. Will let you all know how it goes....!

Fingers crossed u get on ok! I used to buy Dorset Cereals Museli, it's quite expensive but really yummy! X

Re: WhitePigeon's 2013 Food Diary

Good luck with nights hon. Fruit and bottles of water got me through them. x

Aww I didn't know you were back! I missed you and your roast beef and relish sandwiches ;)! How are you getting on with all the working? Amazing loss with the 5lb and don't worry about falling off the wagon when away its always so hard. The important thing is to keep trying :D

Aww I didn't know you were back! I missed you and your roast beef and relish sandwiches ;)! How are you getting on with all the working? Amazing loss with the 5lb and don't worry about falling off the wagon when away its always so hard. The important thing is to keep trying :D
Aah, hey lovely, I'm good thanks, how're you? I see you're pregnant, how exciting - congratulations. :D x

hope work goes ok. itl be over before you know it
Thanks, it went quite quickly actually!

Off to bed now, had an okay night, will post food plans later. Hope you all have a good Thursday whilst I zzz the day away!

Have a good sleep :) x *Sweet Dreams* x

Thanks ladies, I managed 5 hours which isn't too bad on nights I guess!x

Working! I finished my course in February, eep. How's work for you?

Yey 5 Hours is pretty good! When do u start tonight? X

Back