Diary of a Dreamer CHAPTER II

Well done on the weight loss hun !!! 4 lbs is really good !!! I think if you want to drop 3 lbs per week, you are going to have to be a saint AND haul ass .... as they say !!! Yes, the dreaded E word, boo !!! What exercise are you thinking of doing ??
I've heard drinking Green Tea can help, but I haven't really tried it myself.... I drink enough water as it is!
Keep going with the food diary, as I do this, and it makes you really keep a focus on what you are eating. I don't know if when you go out you have a drinkypoo but stopping that for a week or two usually helps me drop again.

Keep at it !!! :D :D :D :D

Diva x

well done you, that is absolutely FAB :D !!! xx

Well done..that's great! I would say more water and exercise to get you to lose more. I have lost 3lbs in a week before when i did sw the first time around but only if i went to the gym at least twice a week. But it would need to be more if you're quite sedentary during the week as at the moment Im not working and so don't get much activity during the day so even with my gym sessions my losses have been all over the place.

Have a good weekend, hun !!! Are you super busy ?? Or having a quiet one ?? I'm running around tomorrow with a long list of errands to get done. Finished my 30 miles so pleased I don't have to play catch up with that this weekend....two days off, before I start again on Monday.
Forgot to pop this piccy up, it's what I'm aiming to get into when I get to target, well probably a little bit below it, fingers crossed !!!

Diva x

Attachments

• P2190065.jpg
    P2190065.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 26
Well done..that's great! I would say more water and exercise to get you to lose more. I have lost 3lbs in a week before when i did sw the first time around but only if i went to the gym at least twice a week. But it would need to be more if you're quite sedentary during the week as at the moment Im not working and so don't get much activity during the day so even with my gym sessions my losses have been all over the place.

Thank you hun,
thanks for your advice. I've been a lot more active since going back to work.
I aim to exercise today and tomorrow while I'm off work.
Have a nice weekend :)
xxx

Have a good weekend, hun !!! Are you super busy ?? Or having a quiet one ?? I'm running around tomorrow with a long list of errands to get done. Finished my 30 miles so pleased I don't have to play catch up with that this weekend....two days off, before I start again on Monday.
Forgot to pop this piccy up, it's what I'm aiming to get into when I get to target, well probably a little bit below it, fingers crossed !!!

Diva x

You too Diva. I'm having a quiet one but going to do a bit of exercise to keep me moving.
You're doing so well with your walking, 30 miles is exceptional!!
Yaaaaay I love your dress and shoes. I want my very own little black dress when I'm at target... seems like lightyears away though.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.
xxx

Hiya gal !!! Are you ready for your WI tomorrow ??? How have you been doing?? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you !!!!

I lost 4 lbs this week, boy, was I shocked !!! Maybe 30 miles walking per week will be the magic number to allow me to drop each week ( along with a low fat, cal counted diet, lol !! ) Really craving a nice glass of white wine, mmmm, going to wait until the weekend and if I still feel like one, I may indulge on Sat !!!

Keep us posted on how you get on tomorrow, and lots of luck!!!

Diva x

Lost -2 this week.
Happy about it because I hardly had any super speed foods so I thought I might have stayed the same.
Next week is operation super speed. Mass amounts of fruit and veg... and green tea.
I would really like to loose 3.5 next week so that I get my stone award.
Hope you are all doing well :)
xxx

Well done that's fab xx

Hello missus.....popped in for an update. How are you doing ?? Keep posting !!! Don't make me come in there and get you..... Imagine a Diva climbing out of your pc screen.....a la the little girl from The Ring coming out of the TV Screen !! LOL !!!!

Seriously, hope you are okay , and hanging in there.....

Diva x

Sounds scary Diva!!

Hahaha Miss Diva, I'm sorry I'm not posting as much as I'd like to... I'm working on two shows and working a full time job so haven't got much time at the moment.
I will still definitely be posting every Wednesday to let you know how it is going. Lovely to see your always checking up on me to see how I'm doing. Hope it's all going well for you!!

What's today?
Oh yeah... Wednesday.
This week I only lost 1.5 and I'm not very happy about it :(.
I tired really hard, walked more and I really REALLY wanted my stone award today.
Oh well.

Hope you are all doing okay!!
Aymz... I see you lost 5 this week! Absolutely brilliant!
How did you do it?
Any tips?
I see you live in London too. What group do you go to?
xxx

I don't go to group, am doing it from home. Ah, my signature is kinda misleading! I didn't weigh in for a couple of weeks and meanwhile had a very bad week followed by a very good week so I think it's 5lbs over three weeks. Also I changed the scales that I use but since the new set are the ones I am going to use from now on I am hoping it won't make a difference. :)

Awww, I'll put away my scary hair wig and tattered dress.... no crawling through a screen for me !!

A loss is a loss, but I know it's hard when you put in like 120% effort for a pesky pound or two !!! It's taking me forever to chip away at mine !!! Then I suppose it is a just punishment for such bad eating habits and mistreating my poor old body for soo many years !!!

Keep going hun, your first Easter target will be on you before you know it !!!

Diva x

Hiiii All,
I'm sorry I haven't replied or posted, my beloved Laptop is poorly :(... I now however have the Mini mins app on my phone so that I can post whenever I want to. Yaaaaay!
I hope you are all doing well.
I missed my weigh in last week as I was in my home town of Liverpool.
Just got on the scales today and lost a whopping 9 pounds. I'm in utter shock!!! I'm worried that the slimming world scales where playing up or something? I've nearly skipped the 16s hopefully next week I'll be seeing the 15. Yikes!!!
Soooo happy!!! :)
Xxx

Woop !!

Hello hun !! 15 something is around the corner, yay !!! How was your trip home to Liverpool ? I'm plodding along, just mega busy as I fly on Tuesday !! It's come round soo quickly !! A whistlestop visit, but it will be great to see the rellies again !! Lol !!

Keep going... You'll have to plan a non food treat for when you smash through that 15st 7 lb Mini goal , it's FAST approaching !!! Lol !!!

Diva x

Back