Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a fat kid ;)

So its day 6, i survived a shift in the pub without nicking any chips from the kitchen or without any biscuits or without my staff meal :)

Really was struggling for the 1st 3 hours or so n was in a mood coz i was so annoyed haha but quickly went away. Hoping tonights shift will be easier as am not working in the office as well today. Gunna hold off for shake number 1 until about 2ish i think, that way i can take my other 2 shakes to the pub with me rather than just the one i had last night

Had a wee sneaky peak on the scales (again) this morning and im not sure how exact my scales are to my CDC (mine are over by about 2lbs i think) but lets just say i am a happy camper this morning, and iv still got until tomorrow until me and my mum both get weighed :)

Hi well done on staying strong!
Let me know how your weigh in goes - bet it will be fab! x

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow ,also on day 6 but weigh not till Thursday as that's day we seeing cd but gonna weigh at home Monday , let us now how u get on ! I started as similar weight to u so be interesting ! U doing great :) x

NINE POUNDS OFF whooooohoooo and my mum lost TWELVE!!

Am as happy as anythin with that, well over what i had expected :) thats me down to 11.4 now

Really gives you that wee bump to keep going showing ur hard work has paid off all week :)

I was secretly planning to eat today as have a cinema date with the girls, usual is nachos, popcorn and then a mcdonalds after it haha was planning just to have popcorn or ice creM (am a sucker for ice cream) but that 9lbs has spurred me on to keep strong

Have 2 weeks now before next official weigh in as my CDC is away but i know the difference between my scales and hers now so still going to weigh myself next sunday morning n fingers crossed see a wee sneaky 10 on those scales haha even if its 10stone13.13 it still counts haha
X

NINE POUNDS OFF whooooohoooo and my mum lost TWELVE!!

Am as happy as anythin with that, well over what i had expected :) thats me down to 11.4 now

Really gives you that wee bump to keep going showing ur hard work has paid off all week :)

I was secretly planning to eat today as have a cinema date with the girls, usual is nachos, popcorn and then a mcdonalds after it haha was planning just to have popcorn or ice creM (am a sucker for ice cream) but that 9lbs has spurred me on to keep strong

Have 2 weeks now before next official weigh in as my CDC is away but i know the difference between my scales and hers now so still going to weigh myself next sunday morning n fingers crossed see a wee sneaky 10 on those scales haha even if its 10stone13.13 it still counts haha
X

That's amazing, well done to you and your Mum!! The big numbers really make it worthwhile and spur you on!!

Ohh that's such a great first week loss !!!! U must feel really motivated !! That really motivates me !!! xx

thanks guys, really chuffed

so day 8 it is today, really motivating myself to stick to it for another week,
then on 30th may al need to come off of it for a day for a birthday meal thats been planned for a while, but hoping can get right back onto it the next day without too much drama

how has everyone else been gettin on? any weigh ins? x

grrrr i have some terrible cravings today. nooooooooo

all i can think about is a cheese pizza from the indian with garlic dip, and i can actually imagine the crust being crispy and crunch and the cheese being all so stringy and amazing, and it being that wee bit to hot so you bite it and your like - "ohhhhh ohhhh"

why is it impossible for me to be like - mmmm aww i could really go a strawberry shake today, or a salad?

what does everyone else crave? chocolate? crisps? bread? cheese?

am a bad cheese person, i love cheese. it goes with everything. toast. pizza. pasta, baked potatos, burgers, nachos, mexican, chips, everything, lol i literally would not be able to shut the fridge door without having a bit if there was cheese in my fridge, and now honestly i cant remember the last time i went into the fridge and had a bit of cheese.

i miss cheese (sigh)

Well done for sticking to it! It's day 12 for me and i have never craved a sandwich so much in the past few days! I don't even care what's on it.. Just bread and butter would suffice! Just had a yummy chocolate an orange shake and weighed myself and I'm 12 stone! (Starting weight 13 stone 2 lbs) so that's 16lbs in 12 days. Hopefully ill be in the 11s at my WI in Wednesday. I WILL be 10 stone for my holiday on 27th June! Keep going today an keep us updated. It's so motivational reading about other people's successes! Hannah x

hi hannah,
thats a great loss to have in that amount of time :)
how have you been finding it?
aww i grave bread as well, well toast more than a sandwhich, big bit of toast n butter would be amazzzing haha
when and where are you going on holiday?
x

Thanks! Mmmm toast! I'm going to zante on 27th June. I've bought a motivational dress in a size 10 for holiday! Wish me luck haha x

I officially weighed on my day 8 as got to now wait till Thursdays , as changed weigh in days... lost 10ibs , which is great ,u would think that wud motivate me but had a bad day craving everything , not really hungry at all but just wanting even healthy food anything and had a bite of my sons jacket potato which took away the craving but felt soo bad , gone to bed early with iPad,
Hannah Louise I started weighing 12 7 but now day 8 11 11 but have same goal date my anniversary 27 th June to reach 10 or under but have got days I can't do , also I'm doin ss+ with a meal if u want to call it that ! Wat are u doin ? We can do this cant we? Not as motivated as normally am ;( hopefully better day tomorrow x

iv got days i cant do properly but im not going to worry about that, just going to come off it, eat, and then back onto it the next day, dont be feeling dissapointed, thats still a great weigh loss and am sure youl do just as well next week and youl get down to your target

hannah, i LOVE ZANTE!!!! hah iv been there for last 3 years with groups of friends, feel like i will miss it today

---------------------

feel like i need to confess......
i cheated last night :( i could not resist a chicken wrap (and 3 biscuits... okay maybe 4) arrghhhh haha
felt so guilty after eating it, but hey its done now haha

came in from gym, had a PT session and then spin and then came home knackered and exhasted and it was just sitting there on the work top with a white glow shimmering around it calling out my name and i picked it up and i hesitated and i thought "noooo laura noooo" but into my mouth it went, followed by the other half,
THEN i felt a homing becon right into the cupboard and into a pack of chocolate digestives hahaha

turns out the wrap was my dads dinner he was taking to work... he was not amused i scranned it haha

oh well whats done is done lol x

Wow 10lbs is a great loss! The cravings become less and less but I'm sure a bite of a potato won't have done any harm! Just forget about it and move on. Today is a new day and a new day to be 100% on SS+ :) ooo so we have similar start and goal weights and the same goal! :) I am just doing SS, but if I lose nearly the 3 stone before holiday I may move up to SS+ just for a week so I'm introducing food again before I go and stud my face for two weeks! I have a cheeky look at she scales yesterday and I'm 11stone 13lbs so another 4 lbs gone! Hopefully that will be 6 or even 7 tomorrow at WI! Keep me updated and keep going! Hannah x

Loudogx I've never been to zante before but my on friend has and says its lovely! Not going to the party but because its more of a relaxing holiday but probably will still head over there a few nights! Has to be done haha.
My mouth is actually watering! What I would do do a chicken wrap!!!!! Like you said it's done now and you have to move on! Today is a new day and to can go straight back to it and be 100% :) when is your WI again? Hannah x

ano its gone down my gub now so no point worrying or feeling down about it haha
its not till sunday, my CDC is actually away but my mum says shes going to take her place so that i still get weighed otherwise knowing me id be completly off it this week and going nuts and then come sunday ad do it properly for a week before i got weighed again. lol

did enjoy the chicken wrap thou, not going to lie. lol had nandos sauce on it haha
xx

Oh god that's making me want it even more! Haha my and my bf have already planned what we are going to eat on our first day off the CD (26th June) scrambled egg on toast for breakfast, (mmmmm bread!!) TGI Fridays for dinner (some ribs, chips, bbq sauce and onion rings maybe a cocktail or two ;)) and then some of his mums cooking (she's Italian so it's delicious!!) for tea.
I doubt we will be able to stomach all that after 12 weeks of eating so little but I will give it a bloody good go! Haha just counting down the days now! I know it's not the best way to approach the first day of coming off the diet but hey ho.. 2 weeks of eating properly on holiday then straight back on it until I shift the weight I put on on my hols.. X

awwww dont talk about more food!!! haha sounds amazing, can not whack TGIs lol there burgers are amazing lol
i want a chinese when i have my treat, chicken balls, fried rice curry sauce and salt and pepper chips, with a tub of ben and jerrys peanut butter ice cream to top it off :)
is your boyfriend doing it with you as well?
x

Back