Defo not @Mini had a 2lb gain tonight but I blame star week cravings.

So yesterday breakfast was hexb shredded wheat, and almond milk.

Mandarin, apple, banana

Two slices of toast oops white bread and butter

Two chocolate bars

Cottage pie, carrots and parsnip mash, mash turnip, and cauliflower.
Syn free gravey

Lots of tea and coke zero

Today

Breakfast.. Pancakes and nutella with Mandarin and nectarine

Lunch leftover cottage pie and mash veg

Dinner mushy pea chicken curry with airfryer chips

Peppermint tea and 2l water
4 x cans coke zero

2lb isn't that bad at all - I'm sure you'll get that off and more next week! What are you're plans for NYE?

My OH bestie and his family are coming to stay with us. So quick trip into Letterkenny for essentials and a nice syn free evening planned.

I've made hummus with carrot sticks, celery sticks, and doritos for dipping for the non sw.
Syn free cocktails of coke zero with mint and limes.
Dinner will be Jamie Olivers Pukka Curry converted to Sw friendly.
Served with rice, green beans and for the non sw naan and poppadums.
Batch of low syn brownies I found the recipe on here
(I'll not share unless we know how they taste)
Then I'm making some sw spring rolls and a fruit platter as well as all my selection box chocolate.

Wine and schlor for the non sw peeps as well.

Breakfast today is tea with hexa and a banana

Lunch will be butternutsquash soup. (Gonna make a batch for the whole gang to have) with my hexb gf 60g bread roll. (And one syn for melted garlic butter (homemade)

Forgive me for I have synned. I cannot even count today's syns nor will I. I did stay within my 15 last night but today was mental. Woke up all chesty and stuffy. Caught OH's flu. So instead of being a good girl I gave in. I went full blown off plan. Lunch today was soup and bread actual white bread roll and a wholemeal slice then a turkey and ham carvery so your looking about 60 syns!!!! And then I shared a dessert. I had a hot whiskey with sugar in it. So much chocolate and Pringles. I did drink water 1l of it!!!

Found you! Good luck marybobs! Happy new year. X
Thanks bubble BSD day to find me. So off plan. But I'll get there yet. Have all the right food in just need to dump all the bad once the last of my guests leave. So hard to resist temptation when you are on day 7 of star week! I just want normality back

That minced beef stew looks lovely could I have the recipe pls

No probs

So its an old family one adapted to sw. I made 4 portions.
500g 5% beef mince
2 med onions diced
6 carrots diced
1 leek diced
Half garlic bulb diced up (normally use less but we both have flu so needed extra)
2 beef oxo cubes
1 rich beef stock pot
1 tablespoon of parsley
1 bay leaf (take it out before eating)
1/2 teaspoon of mixed herbs
100g pearl barley
100g red lentils
Enough water to cover
Salt and pepper

Throw it all in the slow cooker. I have a 6.5l one. I put it on high for two hours then low for five.

Today I served it with some rice but normally with mashed potato. Tomorrow we are having it for lunch but we will have it with a few baby potatoes and a tonne of mashed turnip

Back