Diary of a formerly Skinny Minni

Skinnytbag

Hi guys

So I have decided to do a food diary hoping you lovely ladies can help give me support as I am doing SW from home!

Brief intro first
I am 5.4" 31 years old, weighed just over 8st in my early twenties Then around 9.5st in late twenties. Had a baby nearly 2 years ago weighed just over 12st at heaviest during pregnancy. Lost most of my weight after pregnancy through breastfeeding etc. Stopped breastfeeding a few months ago and my weight has crept up to 11st.12 Absolutely gutted when I stood on the scales!

Anyway started the plan a few weeks ago followed for 4 days and lost 3lb but then booked a last min holiday and put 2lb back on But oh well I know it works!

So restarted plan on Monday with a starting weight of 165lb...Target Weight is 9 and a half stone - my pre preg weight!

Will update later with my food diary and if anyone has success stories or is trying to lose similar weight amounts would be happy to hear from you

Hi :) Here to follow. I too am 5'4" and trying to get back to 8 stone by doing SW from home. Good luck!

Hey aw thanks and good luck to you!
How long have you been following SW and how are you finding it?
I would LOVE to get back to 8st but I think 9 will be much more achievable for me!

Really I'm just aiming to be back in all my size 8 clothes, regardless of what weight that makes me. I've got a friend who's 9 stone 4 and is a perfect 8, but I'm 8 stone 8 and can't do my size 10 jeans up because it's all around my middle :(

I really started doing SW at the beginning of May, I've lost 5lbs since then , but really only during July! It's taken me a while to get into the habits and stick in the syns because whilst I was eating considerably better than I was, it was still not within syns and weekends were a real downfall. But it's getting there, 7 weeks till my hol, if I can do 1lb per week I'll be happy!

Really I'm just aiming to be back in all my size 8 clothes, regardless of what weight that makes me. I've got a friend who's 9 stone 4 and is a perfect 8, but I'm 8 stone 8 and can't do my size 10 jeans up because it's all around my middle :(

I really started doing SW at the beginning of May, I've lost 5lbs since then , but really only during July! It's taken me a while to get into the habits and stick in the syns because whilst I was eating considerably better than I was, it was still not within syns and weekends were a real downfall. But it's getting there, 7 weeks till my hol, if I can do 1lb per week I'll be happy!

That's so true I was still a size 8 at 9stone6lb so would be more than happy to just got back into all my warbrobe!
Well your deffo going the right way anyway and 1lb a week seems like a great target!
Weekends are my downfall too but my hubby is doing the plan too so hopefully we can keep each other on track! Although I am deffo not giving up my few drinks on a Saturday night :)

Desperately need to get back in to my wardrobe! I've got 3 wardrobes full of clothes and nothing to wear.
Having hubby on board definitely helps, my OH has been having the SW meals etc (because I'm not cooking two different meals every night!) but if I get home and suggest a takeaway he won't attempt to dissuade me in any way, he'll be on the phone ordering it! Still, we're working on it and it's getting considerably better. I've said I'm not having takeaway until after my holiday now. But this weekend I've got a hen do to go on which is lunch and dinner out Saturday, breakfast and lunch out Sunday. Plus obviously drinking Saturday night. Arrrrgh!

image.jpeg

Breakfast - overnight grape nuts ... Forgot to take pic til id eaten it! Grapenuts (he) fat free yoghurt and berries

image.jpeg
Lunch... Thai beef salad 1 syn ish from sesame oil

image.jpeg

Tea... Sausage casserole, heck sausages x2 - 1syn

Snacked on a fruit salad and ended up having a small glass of wine - 7syns

Total syns for day -9

Desperately need to get back in to my wardrobe! I've got 3 wardrobes full of clothes and nothing to wear.
Having hubby on board definitely helps, my OH has been having the SW meals etc (because I'm not cooking two different meals every night!) but if I get home and suggest a takeaway he won't attempt to dissuade me in any way, he'll be on the phone ordering it! Still, we're working on it and it's getting considerably better. I've said I'm not having takeaway until after my holiday now. But this weekend I've got a hen do to go on which is lunch and dinner out Saturday, breakfast and lunch out Sunday. Plus obviously drinking Saturday night. Arrrrgh!

I know that feeling I feel so sad when I look in my wardrobe and see all my lovely clothes :(
I am trying to plan teas or get them cooking in slow cooker so I'm not tempted by last min takeaways!
Oh god that's going to be a synful weekend lol hopefully if you have good weeks before and after it won't make too much difference!

I know that feeling I feel so sad when I look in my wardrobe and see all my lovely clothes :(
I am trying to plan teas or get them cooking in slow cooker so I'm not tempted by last min takeaways!
Oh god that's going to be a synful weekend lol hopefully if you have good weeks before and after it won't make too much difference!

Planning is key I find. we cook a lot of meals to serve more people and freeze loads as well so we've always got quick 'ready meals' for after work. I'm trying to stick to plan this weekend. No puddings, just mains and will try and have healthy mains. But we'll see what the options are!

Back