Diary of a good food lover Red day follower

wychypoo

Well here goes, I have decided to keep a food diary to see what I am eating and if any of you spot any mistakes please let me know.

I love food especially savoury and warm.

I will be following The Original Red day plan in the main

I started this diet on Monday and have lost 4lbs so far. This diary I hope will keep me focused and on track. Almost like a confessional.

Last night I made a syn free chilli which I had for tea and also for breakfast this morning!

I dry Fried mince with onions garlic smoked paprika, chillie flakes, celery, peppers and some bovril. When softened I added harricot beans, tin of chopped tomatoes and a carton of passata and simmered for 20 mins.

It was very tasty and filling

Lunch will be Ryvita with quark and fruit

tea will be pork tenderloin with spinach, balsamic roasted root veg and a quark mushroom mustard sauce

Muller light and fruit

Wish me well

Wow cannot believe how full i am feeling whilst still losing weight!

Dinner last night was a great success now weekend is going to be the issue how will I cope I wonder?

In the slow cooker I have a pork shoulder roasting slowly which we will have for tea tonight I will have mine with roast onions celery and carrot and swede mash with mustard

Hope to have a glass of wine or a vodka and tonic I think I deserve it x

So far today I have had a ham omelette and chicken salad so so far so good

Off now o collect wood before the rain comes

Well the slow cooked pork is fab!!
It is actually falling apart. I have removed from the slow cooker to rest and into the liquid I have placed shredded green cabbage

I will do roast potatoes for the rest of the family to have with the pork and veg and if they are nice to me I will do yourkshire puddings too!!

Hope you all have a great evening

Back