Diary of a gym bunny wannabe!

Thank you :) I have decided to forget the weigh in on Monday (well treat it as it is, a weigh in after only 3 days and a bit on CWP) and weigh myself on Friday, so after a full week! I am VERY excited! I got the Ketostix and teated positive for Ketones (a nice dark purple!) so I am feeling full and warm and fuzzy.

As you say- any loss is a great loss and a POSITIVE thing :) I am so close to the 12's now, a weight I have not been since college!!!! My CWP sister is back for the bank holiday so it will be lovely to get tips from her and see how she is doing too!:D

I hope you are all having a good week??

xx

Exactly! You are losing weight and thats what you want so its all good!

A good incentive for you there, reach college weight :p I keep thinking to myself, I am near the weight I was when my daughter was 6 months old, and back then I felt alot slimmer then I do now, but knowing I am almost there is keeping me going. My daughter is almost 4 so its been a while lol. I did CWP back in 2008 and fell for my daughter when I was just over a stone away from goal, and managed to keep the weight off through most of my pregnancy but inevitably put on some weight towards the end. And once I had her I was still 2.5st lighter then when I started CWP, but as time went by and I got complacent and was tired with a baby I began to comfort eat a little and before I knew it, she was a year old and I was back up to my pre CWP weight :( And not been smaller since! Booooo. But now I am the smallest I have been in 3 years which is amazing to think it took just 4 weeks!!! So any weight I lose now is a huge bonus for me!

Looking forward to seeing how your sis got on on holiday :) x x x

Day 7-

So the hunger has gone!!! and I weighed myself on my unreliable scales and I'm 13.3lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEFINITELY going in the right direction and cannot believe it. feeling pretty good and i hope that i have a nice steady loss over the next week too!

Sherrie.Chontelle- It's so good that you liked CWP so much to come back to it- I moved in with my boyfriend and his brother almost 4 years ago and steadily gained 3 stone by eating man portions and man treats, they ate ridiculous amounts and I thought my 5ft3 frame could too- we moved out in January (I lost 2 stone on weight watchers since July last year) and i think now is finally the time to get serious and get my BMI nice and healthy!!

I hope that you all have a great bank holiday weekend!! off to a day festival tomorrow so i get to try the ready made shakes tomorrow- i will have to smuggle them in somehow though as no food or drink can be taken it- fun!!

xxx

That will be fun! Lol! If you get caught with them, just explain your on a special diet plan for medical reasons. Can they argue with that?

So thats 10lbs off according to your scales? Thats amazing! I love CWP! If I was financially better off when my little girl was a baby I would have done it then! Things were a bit muddled back then and now we are settled in all aspects and I could 100% commit myself to the plan. Its the only plan that works for me as a proper weight loss aid. I love the Slimming World plan too but because I have PCOS it is more of a maintenance plan for me. I will adopt some of the Slimming World ways into my normal everyday eating once I am done on CWP.

Sounds like your definitely in ketosis too! Keep up the good work chick! x x x

Soo Week 2 weighed myself during the week and officially on friday and had only a loss of 1lb :( which is still good but not what i had expected! after trying to find out why (tried to drink half a pint of cider which ended with a MASSIVE headache- I think this would be enough to de-ketosis) I had a wobble :S and almost went to snack, but stopped and drank water instead! I spoke to my sisters and they both pointed out that my body will be getting used to the diet now and will be getting itself into the right mode to cope with weight loss, which is why the second week usually sees no loss- this has stopped me from scoffing popcorn and now two days on I have had a sneak peak on the scales and another 2lbs has gone!!!- i wont count them until next friday though as I am trying to be good and cut down the scale hopping! it makes me anxious! getting close to getting under 13!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well, new job Monday! I managed to survive my leaving do by drinking sparkling water and eating one very small (but very filling!) rump steak, no sides apart from a couple of lettuce leaves and cucumber, I had some odd looks... I am not sure what it will be like on monday!! as I have an hour lunch break I will take some water in my shaker and just go off to the park and shake it up- should be fine!

I hope that you are all doing well???

XX LOVE XX

Bloody hell... Think we're twins separated at birth. So much in common:

4st to lose
Fit sister and struggling with weight other sister
New job (mines not till sept)
Nosey peeps at work. All experts!

Keep going Mrs :) x

Today I had my weigh in with my CDC as she is back from holiday! thank god as I have ran out of porridge and was getting a bit stir crazy on shakes alone!! aaaand (drumroll please) I am now just under 13 stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually squeaked when the scales stopped at 12.13! :) :) :) I had a few wobbles over the last couple of weeks, but putting it all into perspective has helped, on weight watchers I was losing and gaining and losing and gaining only ever 1-2lbs a go- I am now a stone down!!!! A STONE! I know every ones journeys are different, i might not lose 7lbs week, I might only lose 2lbs, I might lose nothing one week but notice the inches, but it is going, and it will go! I hope that everyone is doing well on their own journeys and hope that we can all stand smiling at the end :) xxx

Aww well done RSG! Happy that you are getting results! The best advice I was given was to not watch the scales, I know we all do lol, but its the inches that really come off! I am on my 8th week and I am already wearing jeans that I have not been able to get into for years! Well done hun x x x

Yaaay :) go go go get into those jeans! I did that silly thing and tried on a t-shirt, the sleeves were too tight so i just grabbed the next size up without trying them on and when i got to wearing it- the sleeves were still too tight!!! silly primark making their sizes bigger round the body but not the sleeves!!! Tried it on today AND IT FIIIITS! 2 1/2'' gone from the bingo wings!! xx

Lol! I have that problem in primark all the time! And in new look too, they never make the arms wider towards to top, especially not in chiffon material. Well done! its the best incentive isn't it! x x x

haha, yeah it's a chiffon top! i usually avoid chiffon!! that reminds me, a couple of months ago I tried on a playsuit thing that was really cute but the size i'd normally be was a bit baggy in places (it was a bit of a shock with my boobs normally having to squeeze in!!) but the smaller size was a squeeze on the old bingo wings, Im going to see if I can hunt it down, perhaps I can get a bargain! x

These last few posts remind me of a dress I bought in peacocks. It was too tight on the arms. Almost baggy in other parts. When I was wearing it, I reached for something in front if me and the dress ripped about a 20 cm line down the zip. Couldn't believe it! Luckily I was at home. :-/ x

Some shops really do make ill fitting clothes don't they! I have to admit although some of the stuff isn't always to my taste, George at Asda are brilliant for good cuts of clothing! And they do some really lovely bits too! I am not the same size in every shop either! x

I got a lovely coat in New look and to my shock it was a 14 (I was very definitely a 18/16 depending on boob room) so I was all pleased and bought it- a few weeks later i noticed that where I had been reaching for the steering wheel the back seam had split :S eek- embarrassing! I tend to be smaller around my waist, but my hips, bum, boobs, arms (everywhere else really!) seems to be where i store it all! so things like coats and dresses (jersey stretch kind) are ok to assume they fit, but if i go near chiffon, or jeans or just normal t-shirts then its a nightmare!!!!!!! I dont think i have been in the clothes bit in Asda in aaaages, my sister is always raving about it, she has a gorgeous coat from there....going for a small shopping spree on sunday, a dawn raid on cabot circus- im going to be good though and just stick to a couple of plain t-shirts, Im trying to introduce myself to t-shirts and jeans again now that my belly isnt so prominent. xx

So, 3rd official weigh in and I am down another 2lb! I would have liked more but I have not been good at drinking water this week which has had a terrible effect on my nibbling! I need to be stricter and concentrate on my exercise! I'm so close to my next mini target! Up early for a swim before work tomorrow and a bike ride on Saturday so fingers crossed!!! Xxx

Thank you! I am sooo sleepy after today!! I have been 100% good too!!! I hope we end up going on tho bike ride considering the weather is meant to be terrible tomorrow.
x

Did it!18 miles up and down hills!!! I had to get off and walk up some of the hills by the end thug, my muscles did not want to know!! annoyingly though it does mean that I havent lost as much as I wanted to!! my CDC pointed out that I have probably gained muscle mass after my exercise mania, I hope that is true!! getting closer and closer to my next mini goal, And I have lost a stone on the CD- so 1 stone in 4 weeks sounds about right :) xx

Nice one Ready!

Congrats on the 18miles! Ul get used to those hills :) mind u, hills and VCLD aren't the best combination.

Yes, weight will be altered by muscle gain. It's not massive amounts. Once muscle is there it will speed up ur metabolism/fat burning ::)

X

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

Back