Total Solution Diary of a handbag addict

Thanks Darcy. Getting quite excited now! Xx

Hello! The sun seeker returns!

Had a fantastic time in the sun. Stuck to healthy(ish) food choices. Drank lots of cocktails but made myself swim loads each day and we walked lots as well.

18 days totally off Exante. Weighted myself on Sunday and gained a stone and a half. Hoping that this will come off quite quickly within the next couple of weeks and I can get back into a routine and get even more weight off.

Came home Saturday night and got straight back onto TS on Sunday. To be honest I was actually looking forward to getting back into a routine and reducing my food choices and temptation!

I was dreading restarting as so many minimins say its very difficult to get back on the wagon. However on day four now, and apart from some ham yesterday, been 100%. Very stressful couple of days as my sister in hospital and underwent huge op yesterday, so as I. Am an emotional eater, quite please that ham was my only vice!

My tummy rumbling big time, so just having a porridge for lunch at work.

Right better clock back in and get to work! Xx

dawnybabes said:
Glad you had a brilliant holiday, now could you just pop back and collect the sun ??

Hope sister is recovering well.

Brilliant jumping straight back on xxx

Thank you! Did bring the sunshine back............there is just no heat in it - blooming freezing with us today!

Had to come home from work and go to bed due to sore head. Day four so hopefully fighting fit tomorrow.

Your loses are great so far - how long you planning being on Exante? :)

handbag-annie said:
Thank you! Did bring the sunshine back............there is just no heat in it - blooming freezing with us today!

Had to come home from work and go to bed due to sore head. Day four so hopefully fighting fit tomorrow.

Your loses are great so far - how long you planning being on Exante? :)

Old here - I'm sat in my sexy primark all n one cow suit !!!

I go on hols end of September so will def be off by then am going to see how it goes really , joined the 10 week challenge so at least till then :)

Welcome back Annie, It sounds like you had a great holiday. Hopefully the headaches will go soon. x

Welcome back Annie- glad to hear that you had a fab holiday. Those holiday pounds will shift in no time for sure! Hope your sister recovers well too. Take care xx

ladygaga said:
Welcome back Annie- glad to hear that you had a fab holiday. Those holiday pounds will shift in no time for sure! Hope your sister recovers well too. Take care xx

Thanks Gaga! How are you doing? Not had much time this week to catch up on diaries! X

Help! The food demons have kicked in today and I been munching like hell :(

So hacked off with myself as woke this morning certain I was in ketosis as I wasn't hungry and not rumbly tum. However when making lunch for the visitors the bread just looked fab and had a jam piece followed by a couple of pancakes.

I have had a headache since Wednesday which I think is a combination of the diet, TOTM and the stress of my sister being in hospital. It's no excuse but I just caved in today. Add to the sin list some minstrels and giant chocolate buttons while at the theatre tonight. Don't think I could do any more damage if I tried.

I think the main reason I munched was I stood on the scales today(I know - need to practice what I preach!). And I had put on from yesterday which I couldn't understand and think it set me on my road to destruction.

Upstairs now away from temptation and ready to face the day anew tomorrow. Only got nine weeks til the next holiday so need to get focused. Night night xx xx

Sorry to hear about the little slip Annie- put it behind you and crack on with a new day. Scale hopping is a very dangerous thing indeed but so hard to avoid! Take care and keep strong xx

Annie!! I an relate, it'll have just come bam from Hols and put on a stone, totm came on thurs and since then I keep EATING!!

I keep saying "I'll be good tomorrow" well I have to be or this weight won't be shifting!

We CAN and WILL do this annie, you were amazing most of the week and i am positive you'll get back on the wagon (and so will I) tomorrow!

Feel better soon :)

ladygaga said:
Sorry to hear about the little slip Annie- put it behind you and crack on with a new day. Scale hopping is a very dangerous thing indeed but so hard to avoid! Take care and keep strong xx

Thanks Gaga, back fighting today and went to the gym for the first time since our holidays! Knackered now! Xx xx

Niennor said:
Annie!! I an relate, it'll have just come bam from Hols and put on a stone, totm came on thurs and since then I keep EATING!!

I keep saying "I'll be good tomorrow" well I have to be or this weight won't be shifting!

We CAN and WILL do this annie, you were amazing most of the week and i am positive you'll get back on the wagon (and so will I) tomorrow!

Feel better soon :)

Oh bless you - we are totally in the same boat this week! Well I am please to report that I woke up positive today and not a chocolate button in sight! Back at the gym tonight as too knackered and busy this week to manage it, and you know I really enjoyed it!

Come on we CAN do this, think positive thoughts and if you can, clear out the cupboards of all temptation.........including chocolate buttons!

Well pleased to report that I woke 'in the zone' today and had a great day.

Strawberry shake in the car on the way to a day oot with hubby, mushroom soup on our return and a iced banana shake after the gym. I am sooo going off the soups to the point that I think I am going to shelf them for a while and just order more shakes. Hopefully my taste buds will change back again!

Got another day out tomorrow singing with my choir so looking forward to that. However we are singing outdoors so fingers crossed for sunshine and no rain!! Xx

Well done Annie- here's hoping today is another fab day for you too xxx

Thanks Gaga! Definitely back in the zone as been fine yesterday and today. Although usually fine when working.

Got 1lb to go until I have shifted my holiday weight so hopefully I will continue to lose until hubby's birthday at end of July!

What a really beautiful day here today. Crappy day at work so buggered off at half four and came for a walk in a park on my drive home. Man it's hot! Fingers crossed it last til end of the week and my days off x

glad you are back on track annie, you have done so well keep it up xx:)

Well, I usually weight myself on a Wednesday. Jumped on today and back to my pre holiday weight so the 24lbs gained have gone in just ten days! Would have preferred not to gain but know that was not an option as wanted to have some alcohol while abroad.

So back at it and hoping for another couple of stone by the end of July.

Getting to the point that I cannot stomach the bars any more or the soups. I find the bars handy to always have one in my handbag in case I stay out longer than planned! Going to look at the threads on here to see what other meal replacement bars I am allowed. Any flavour recommendations appreciated!

Got enough supplied to last til the end of June but decided I am going to order a mixed box of shakes, and hope that my taste for the soups will return in a couple of weeks! X

Back