Total Solution Diary of a handbag addict

Well done on loosing all your holiday weight. You wouldn't do this on other diets, that why I love exante. Im not fussed on the soups, only like the veg one and I have the tesco ultra slim bars as they are quite filling and nice.

Wow....24lbs in ten days!!! That is amazing Annie- well done indeed xx

Well done Annie on getting back to your pre-holiday weight. Dont know if its recommended but I have been trying some of the slim & save bars & meals once a day & its been ok for me. Cant tolerate the Exante bars & soups.

I love the bars! can't believe some people don't like them:( I enjoy the soups as well but hey maybe I am strange lol glad to hear you are doing well Annie x

Woah, 24lbs in 10 days is amazing! :) Hope you had a good holiday too! :)

sore_loser said:
I am the same. I just can't stand the soups and bars!

I think some people have tesco ultraslim bars?

Thank! Actually relented and bought a box of the chocolate Ultraslim bars today..............oh my gosh! They are huge and sooooooo tasty!

Always said I wouldn't mix diet brands but these are great! Xx

Thanks guys!

Struggled for a couple of days last week but back in the zone since Sunday!

Had to return a denim jacket thingy I bought in New Look a couple of weeks ago.......and exchange it for one two sizes smaller! Result! I think I need to come to terms with the fact that I am shrinking and get rid of more of my old clothes. Wearing a skirt that I love to work over the last couple of days but hubby kindly suggested that I donate it to charity as its hanging off me and it it wasn't belted it would fall off!

Oh dontcha just love the power of Exante.

Weight in tomorrow so hope my munch on Fri and Sat hasn't done too much damage - fingers crossed :) xx

Fantastic news Annie- well done you! Time to have a clear out me thinks- pop your clobber on ebay and with the proceeds you can then purchase a new wardrobe! xx

ladygaga said:
Fantastic news Annie- well done you! Time to have a clear out me thinks- pop your clobber on ebay and with the proceeds you can then purchase a new wardrobe! xx

We buy loads from eBay but never sold! Need to get sorted and make some pennies! X

Just hopped on the scaled for my weekly weigh in............6lbs today - yah! Chuffed with that, really chuffed as mucked about a couple of days last week.

Having a WS day this Saturday as got a girly shopping day with lunch AND dinner with my pals. Just have to shop loads to use up any extra calories consumed!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! :) x

handbag-annie said:
Just hopped on the scaled for my weekly weigh in............6lbs today - yah! Chuffed with that, really chuffed as mucked about a couple of days last week.

Having a WS day this Saturday as got a girly shopping day with lunch AND dinner with my pals. Just have to shop loads to use up any extra calories consumed!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! :) x

Ooh sounds like a fab day :)

dawnybabes said:
Ooh sounds like a fab day :)

I know.... And poor me - I'm not really a shopper! Ha ha ha!!!! Xxx

Well done, 6lbs is fab! :) Ooh your day out sounds fun :-D xx

Wow babe- 6lbs is amazing news!!! Well done indeed- you must be thrilled. Nice work missy xx

steeleee said:
Well done, 6lbs is fab! :) Ooh your day out sounds fun :-D xx

Thanks Steeleee. Welcome back - how's it going? X

ladygaga said:
Wow babe- 6lbs is amazing news!!! Well done indeed- you must be thrilled. Nice work missy xx

Thanks Gaga. I am thrilled to be honest as its another half stone down. Hopefully into next stone down bracket next week.......if I behave on Saturday with the girls!!! X

Briar Rose said:
Fantastic loss this week annie!!! x

Thanks! How are you getting on? :) x

Back