Total Solution Diary of a handbag addict

handbag-annie

Silver Member
Hello!

Just wanted to share my Exante TS journey so far, and record weight loss etc to give me something to look back on.

I started four weeks ago today, and to be honest, although I so need and want to lose weight, thought TS would be much harder than it has been. Don't get me wrong, it has been challenging at times, I have been starving, and I am totally fed up of always feeling the cold (something that never bothered me before).

However I have a great deal of weight to lose (cannot even bring myself to write it down here) but after four weeks I have lost 30 lbs. to say I am chuffed is an understatement. The hard times have been so worth it and I am totally committed to the next two month when I will decide if I will remain on TS or try low carb and counting calories.

I find this forum amazing and has helped me so much in the last four weeks. So thanks to everyone who has given advice and encouragement.

If you are reading this and wondering if Exante is for you, if I can do it anyone can!

xx xx

Hi fellow handbag addict!!

I just read your post and it sounds like me!! I have at least 8 stone to lose, and on week 4 or restart day 3 as had a crap weekend :( I think you have done so well to lose 30 lbs in four weeks I have lost 16 lbs in four weeks then lost the plot last weekend and ate and gained 3 lb which really pi**ed me off. So back on TS 100%

You are doing great, keep up the good work.

I will keep in touch
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Gill. I am chuffed and it really helped me focused on a girly day to Edinburgh yesterday. Stuck to my shake on the train rather than hot choc and Jaffa cakes(!), a prawn salad for lunch rather than pasta or pizza and soda water and coffee all day rather than strawberry and lime ciders!!!

Decided to treat myself with set of wee moschino bags in the sales rather than treat myself with food.

Hope you are back on track after your wobble. Just think positive........we CAN do this.

Keep in touch

Xx

Hey! Well done!! 30lbs in 4 weeks is awesome :) When you weigh it puts everything into perspective, makes the harder times seem worth it because something good came from them :) I have lots to lose too, and I'm not wearing rose-tinted glasses thinking I'll have losses like in my 1st week all the time, I know I'm in it for the long haul, but you just have to take each day as it comes :) Keep going, you're doing amazingly well :)

Half way through week five. Think I have found it quite challenging and do not fully understand why. Had a very stressfully day of Friday and know that I always use food as a crutch, which I obviously can no longer do.

Also had a prawn salad on Wednesday when away with a friend for the day and wondering if this triggered the munches?? Still in ketosis but obsessing about food in the last couple of days. Find the weekend hard anyway so roll on work tomorrow (not often you will hear me say that!).

Got eight week supply of Exante on Friday so enjoying the porridge, as let's me sit with hubby and eat something while he is munching tea and toast.

Well Wednesday will see the dawn of week six and another weigh in........fingers crossed for 5lbs. Xx

Hey Annie just wanted to call in and say hi and well done so far and wish you good luck for the rest if your journey

Hi Annie,

Congrats on a brilliant loss so far. Hope the food thoughts pass very soon! xxx

Thanks guys, back in the zone now.....waiting for weigh in tomorrow. Hoping to be in the next stone down on the scales! X

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow.
Cant believe you have lost 30lbs in 4 weeks, that is absolutely amazing, you must be so proud of yourself x

moomoo13 said:
Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow.
Cant believe you have lost 30lbs in 4 weeks, that is absolutely amazing, you must be so proud of yourself x

Thank you! Got a lot to loose but I am chuffed with the weight loss and the fact that I have stuck to it 100%. If I was on a 'food' diet the weekends would probably have been a disaster with my 'well it is the weekend' and 'but I have been good so I deserve a little teat' mentality. With Exante I find I know I am only allowed my three packs and that's it. X

Good luck with your weigh in :)

Weight in day...........6lbs off (been dancing round bedroom for five mins now!)

Bring on week 6. :) :) :)

Well done :D thats fab!!

Fantastic! You're doing so well and that bedroom dancing all counts as exercise x

Thank you. Good start to kick off week six! In the past when I have dieted I have twice got to three stone and stuck, unable to lose more leading me to get demotivated. Hopefully this will not happen with Exante! X

well done Annie another 6lbs amazing

Day 39 and think it is gonna be a challenge. Over the past six weeks I have really removed myself from temptation as much as possible but can hide no longer! Going out for the day with my hubby and booked lunch in our favourite restaurant. Checked the menu and should be ok with a salad.

However going to a Burns Supper at a friends house at night. Most of them know about the diet so will be having my mushroom soup while they tuck into haggis neeps and tatties. I have volunteered to be the designated driver so I cannot be tempted to start on the wine.

Think I have covered all options to prevent falling off the wagon. Actually looking forward to getting glammed up and going out, the first time since new year - how sad is that! Just hope I can resist temptation and stay on plan.

Wish me luck! Have a good day everyone xx xx

Back