Diary of a heffalump :)

Just had a friend over to visit, and now off to take the wee one to nursery! Busy bee lol xxx

Weve had a severe weather warning here and its awful dont think il b goin out again x

How was the nursery dud u survive? Had ure shake hun? X

I wanted to peel my skin off the whole time I was there!!xx

Yoo hoo chrissy!! Xx

Lmau ure a poet and u didnt know it ha ha chrissy u there hun? Xx

Chrissy are u ok hun?? X

Hey Chrissy, just seen your MIA. Hope all is well and your just being a busy bee. x

I think shes been a bad girl :/ but judging by pics on fb she bloody enjoyed herself so all good c

Aah fair enough. I'm not on facebook so miss out all the pics.

Let's hope the hangover wasn't too bad.

Hey ladies, I don't think I've ever been this hungover! From what I remember it was a good night, but so not worth the water retention! I've gained 7lbs :'( I've moved my weigh in to tuesday so hopefully I can pull it back! I had 2 sandwiches today :( I do this everytime! Go out, think it"ll be fine then feel guilty as hell the whole next day :/ chugging water like a trooper today!!xxx

I'm sure you'll be ok. Keep guzzling and we'll keep our fingers crossed your WI on Tuesday is good.

At least you enjoyed yourself.

Chrissy youl b fine!! Get on the water and ss til tues and ul pulll it bak!! Did u enjoy? Drinking on this diet is **** did u bring ureself out of keto b4 hun? Xx

Oh Chrissy Chrissy Chrissy you'll pull it back. Knowing you you'll have lost another 10 by tues WI lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hoping so Katie! And No fran I stupidly just ate a tiny chicken and bacon wrap just before I went out! I don't remember anything past my 3rd drink!!xxx

Hii hun how u feeling today ? I did that a few weeks ago.i was so so illl the nxt day.coulsnt stop bein sick etc and im never sick on a hangover! Have u weighed this morn ? Xx

Yeah, was 16.11lbs this morning :( Hate myself so much right now, glugging black coffee and water to try and shift this water retention xxx

You gained it so quickly that it will come off just as quick.feom experience every sat nite kills me as normally id be out.its that fine line of oh bolloxs to it you only live once to the sod it il stick to diet n not have a life if u get me xx

Back