Diary of a heffalump :)

Ohhh mayos not good hun who told you that. No CDC will tell into have it that's for sure. Just Becareful as little additions soon add up the calories and it's the fact you have hardly any calories that loses the weight not being in or out of ketosis that just helps with the hunger x

It was just a little, it's on the list of ketogenic food's I googled lol! Thought it'd be alright if it was just a small amount xx

ChrissyRiley said:
It was just a little, it's on the list of ketogenic food's I googled lol! Thought it'd be alright if it was just a small amount xx

Yes it won't knock u out of Keto but will slow losses down as you'll be having more cals than a vlcd is and the diet works by u consuming very few calories. Some people do it and never get into ketosis but cos they're only having 500 cals a day lose the weight. But what I found in the past is I add a splash or skimmed milk a babybel then hit veg seasoning drink n before u know it my losses are only 2lb a week. Just thought I'd share it that's all.

Btw are u away at end of month too like Fran? Where u off too? Xx

Not going away, having a day off for my ann summers party that's all :) xx

27th of oct, want to shift another 2 stone by then! Finger's crossed and willpower still here (please stick around!!) xx

Had to buy some new jeans as my size 22 one's are hanging off me, thought I'd go get a 20, they were too big!!!
So got myself a pair of size 18's and they fit perfectly :Dxx

Well thats an achievement!! Hiw much weight have u lost now hun? X

19lbs, was 16.13 but i weighed today and it said 16.9, so could be 23lbs xx

Wooh! Think we were similar weights starting too.we r doin well! X

franbella21 said:
Wooh! Think we were similar weights starting too.we r doin well! X

Think we all were as I was 18-5.5 when I started dieting but 16-9 when I started Cambridge and I was only just in an 18 then infact I'm only just in a size 16 as of this week I'm not an 18 anymore. We're all built differently x

I'm tall, 5ft9", but I'm a pear shape, my top half is a 16, was a 20 and my bottom half is now 18, was 22
Can't wait to lose more weight!
Now I'm in these jeans I don't ever want them to be too small for me!!xx

Im 5ft 6 i feel like a midget now ha ha! Ive lost 2 stone altogerher 24lb on cambridge 4 lbs doin my own thing lol bit ive not come down a dress size :/ things feel looser but havent gone down a size i dont think
Katies rite werw all diff shapes after havin 6 kids most my fat is on my lower tummy i hate it :/

franbella21 said:
Im 5ft 6 i feel like a midget now ha ha! Ive lost 2 stone altogerher 24lb on cambridge 4 lbs doin my own thing lol bit ive not come down a dress size :/ things feel looser but havent gone down a size i dont think
Katies rite werw all diff shapes after havin 6 kids most my fat is on my lower tummy i hate it :/

I'm 5ft 6.5 and have huge boobs and most of my weight is on my belly but am finally a 16 everywhere although I've overall lost over 3 stone it wasn't until I hit 2.5 stone I started to need new clothes. Xx

My boobies r shrinking i dont like it lmao neither does my hubby ha ha

Mine are starting to look like deflated balloon's :( I'm only 24!! I was a dd before I had my son, then shrunk to a d, now I'm probably about a c :'( I've told Scott I want a boob job when I'm done, and a tummy tuck xx

Try having 6 kids lmao they like deflated empty tesco carrier bags pmsl.yuk.hate them x

franbella21 said:
Try having 6 kids lmao they like deflated empty tesco carrier bags pmsl.yuk.hate them x

Lol did u breast feed?
I was a 36J and am still a 36J even though lost over 3 stone since January haha. I am finding I may need to fasten them on another hook now tho. Xx

I did yes apart from the twinnies as they were prem and in special care for few weeks.ive lost 5 inches off my chest so bras are looser but cuos size still same so they saggy udders pmsl x

Yoho chrissy ure too quiet!! U ok? X

Back