Diary of a heffalump :)

C'mon Ladies! We can do this!xx

Gosh I hope so. Still git two shakes to have so might mix the yucky cookie flavour with a chocolate see if it improves it lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like the cookies one! Tastes like the inside of a malteaser!xx

LOL! Each to their own I guess :) How much have you lost in total Katie?xx

ChrissyRiley said:
LOL! Each to their own I guess :) How much have you lost in total Katie?xx

As of my last WI i've lost 49.5lbs over all. That's including SW as well when I started at end of jan. I find it better to keep it as one journey so I don't lose focus xx

Thats amazing Katie! Well done to you!xx

Oh my goodness I sort the dog out, put Harry to bed and clear the dining room ready for painting and I've missed 3 pages worth of chatter!

Loving the pics Chrissy, you're almost there now. Such a noticeable difference.

And well done Fran for staying strong. Bloody men getting chips when we're on this diet. It's just not on.

Hope your doing ok Katie, sounds like you could do with a relaxing bath after your hectic day. I'm just about to crawl into bed.

Thanks Ali. I can't have baths n I really miss them too. Am on a double shake of choc n cookies then bed myself. Hope doggy is ok hun. Catch up tomorrow xxx

We started at same weight chrissy! Im now 15.9 and wish my tummy was likw that but i spose thats wot havin six kids does to u :// bloody men hes lucky i didnt ram his chips up his ass xx

I'm hoping to be in the 15's by monday! 6lbs'll do it :p xx

Sorry but am laughing at glen with chips up his arse lol. Chris daren't at the minute as we are on our 28 day holiday countdown lol xx

Whoop!! My mini goal is 15.7 so if i get 2 lbs il be happy.nxt mini goal 15 bang on.i find mini goals help me xx

I had to laugh at the chips comment too. :)

As for mini goals that's what I've done. If I make 9st 10lb this week I think I just get myself into the healthy BMI. So that would be very nice.

Oh that'll be amazing for you hun! We're all doing so well! We all need to take a moment I think and look back at when we started, I'll go 1st...

I remember waking up one day and looking at my son, he was asking to go to the park, He's autistic so this was a big thing for him as he never asks for anything,
But I had such a bad back due to a prolapsed disc (due to my weight) that I couldn't take him, I cried that day,
It took me 2 day's to work up the courage to call my CDC for the 1st time and arrange a meeting.
When I'd done it and arranged to meet her 3 day's later, I told my partner, and he laughed right in my face and told me he didn't want to hear it, it'll be a waste of time and money and he wasn't interested.
He's watched me try and fail on every diet going so I understood his scepticism, But it hurt, because I felt he was right.
So I had my 1st weigh in, and I was a massive 18.4lbs!
I felt disgusting, so I decided to take those photo's, so I'd never let myself get like that again,
Week 1 I lost 10lbs :) Scott was quite indifferent, He said "Well you always stick to the diets for the 1st week then go off the rails!"
But now, 26lbs later, his attitude is totally different! He's loving the changes to my body and how much happier I am!
Just that alone is making me want to keep going.
But I'm not doing this for him, Or for my beautiful son,
I'm doing this because I WANT to lose weight, I WANT to be healthy, I WANT to be attractive to my man and I WANT to be a better, more pro-active Mum xxx

Hey Chrissy how you getting on? Still 100% I hope? xx

Had a plain chicken shish kebab last night :eek: ust the chicken though, it was after a nice wee win at bingo :p But back to 100% today :) How are we all getting on?xx

That'll be fine. And glad to see you're back on it today. I just got weighed and lost 4lbs. So I'm over the moon. I've just crept into the healthy BMI, well chuffed.

Back