Diary of a heffalump :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'm sure you will. I've just come back from my first WI. Lost a total of 13lbs. Well chuffed. Admittedly she weighed me Wednesday evening last week after I'd had my final blow out. So I think that helped with the big number. So hopefully you'll get a similar number. x

OMG! Thats an amazing loss, go you!! x

Omg thats nearly a stone in a week!!! :0

I know sooo chuffed. I so hope you get a similar number, chrissy. As we started at a similar time it'll be nice to see how we both get on.

NAUGHTY! Was just making my son's dinner, and as I was stuffing the chicken with Philly light, I couldnt resist, I scooped up a fingerful and ate it :'(
Cant be too bad though right??xx

Nah. It'll be fine. If you're really worried gulp it down with another glass of water.

Lol youl be fine! Isnt it weird how u feel so guilty for having jus a scrape of food lol x

I feel so bad! LOL!xx

okay.. I NEED to eat! I feel ill and lightheaded, dizzy and just really crap,
So I'm gonna forfeit 1 shake for 1 small chicken breast by itself (approx 110 kcals)
Hope this wont do any harm!XX

Still have ure shake as all the nutrients u need are in it.can u have glass of coke zero or something?

I'm not doing it! Moment of extreme weakness, purely because my son's dinner smelled so good, I'm all good now :) xx

Goo you!! Feels far better when u beat it!

Chrissy well done for staying strong. Just keep thinking of your WI day and what you'd like to see on those scales. I felt exactly the same as you last week. But my WI today has put me on cloud nine and if you stay strong I'm sure you'll feel the same.

Ive never known a diet with so many ups and downs emotionally.it is like a rollercoaster x

Tell me about it! We'll all be bipolar by the time we're at target.

Was a scarey moment... But I succeeded!
LOL! Roll on weigh in!xx

Well done chick! Your doing brilliantly xx

So proud of myself for staying strong yesterday!
I think I must be in ketosis by now, I'm not feeling hungry anymore.
Gonna go have myself a tasty shake :) xx

Back