Diary of a heffalump :)

Morning world, well I've survived the weekend I think, stood and cooked a gorgeous meal for the bro-in-law and his missues and my fella, and I just had a bar whilst they ate :) felt good to stay strong xx

Hii its my turn to go awol lol.i kinda fell off the wagon lol my cdc said i shoukdnt be ssing when i was poorly with my tooth and on antibiotics :/ ive eaten but not gone mad.tried to make good choices.but can feel myself putting on weight which is not good as i go away fri eek.how are u? Good on u for staying strong!!!! Xx

I'm god thanks :) Still on the wagon! Katie and Holly have vanished too :O I've been so lonely!!xx

**Good LOL!xx

Katie had a planned weekend off plan but shes back on tom :) hollys been awol awhile now lol xx

Well I have my weigh in on wednesday, I'm hoping to FINALLY hit my 2 stone lol! Should've been weeks ago if I hadn't had any naughtiness! Blergh! I'll get there I guess!
When are you back on SS?xx

Hitting ss tom hard! Lol finisg my antibiotics today.doin 3 days will be better than nothing as goin away fri.youll hit it! Then when i come bak il b ssing apart from one dsy in sep fir my bday and a wedding in oct.no mucking about :) xx

I'm being a naughty girl on friday, got my ann summer's party and I refuse to end up in the same state as last time! LOL!xx

Lol god no make sure u bloody eat!! Xx

Just had some chicken and mayo cos I was starving LOL! Saving my shakes for a little later on :p How you doing?xx

Im not ssing til tom hun i take my last anitbiotic tonite so tom be bak on it :) katie too! It will only be for few days but will be better than nothinh xc

Damage limitation!!xx

Thats exactly wot im thinking.if i can just lose 2 lb il b happy and it gives me abit of slack for when im away.i get weighed straught away when i get bak think that helped me last time.i got weighed accepted the gain and cracked on xx

You can do it! *waves pom pom's* xx

Hey Chrissy how are you getting on?

I'm good, weigh in is in 2 hrs, changed it again lol! Just want it outta the way :) xx

Hello!

gndh

hthrfdg

dhbvfhbfv

Back