Diary of a heffalump :)

Sorry btw, It's Christine, I'm trying to get my friend's posts up for her as she's just joined and can't do anything yet lol! So Ignore the gobbledigok xx

fatgrkiuhgreF

ifdbvijfnvijn

jdbfidnvaiun

hvyfc

sbdghbfobvg

Lmdao wot are u doin?? U weighing today hun? !? Xx

Sorry about that, was getting my friend up to her 20 posts so she could use the site easier, just been weighed, 4lbs off :D xx

Whoop thats fab!! Xx

Pretty pleased with that, that's 26lbs in 8 weeks, should be wayyy more, but with all the naughtiness I can't really grumble :) xx

So tempted to say " Oh sod it!" And jut eat what I want till Saturday morning when I'm hungover to hell! Blahhh!
But I know I shouldn't, Damage limitation!
My CDC advised I eat 1 small meal in the evening's from tomorrow onwards to prepare my body for friday, But I'm thinking I just want to stay 100%
till friday morning, then just eat and drink whatever I want to all day and night friday, and get right back on it again on Saturday.... Hmmmmmm!!!xx

I know wot u mean hun.i feel the same as i wont get into ketosis so i only got today and tom then im off plan til tues :// xx

Hey Chrissy good news on the 4lbs off. I've just been for a carvery and no doubt ruined all my good work. But hey ho back on the wagon tomorrow.

Stay strong christine at least you can look forward to a small meal!! And you have friday to look forward to whilst I am sat at home drinking a soup lol xx

LOL!! I'll be thinking of you whilst I'm sipping my vodka and coke zero :p I've been a good girl so far, just having shakes for bfst and lunch and whatever tickles my pickle for dinner :) xx

Bless ya what did u have for dinner last night? I could so eat something right about now!! xx

Nthing, starting the 1 meal in the eve's tonight, BE STRONG! You can do it babe!xx

I will be strong babe have something nice for me tonight lol what have you had so far today? xx

Just 2 shakes xx

Good work ive had my first but not hungry yet so saving my lunch one till i get the urge lol xx

Back